Share/Bookmark
    Addicted to_boxing Guest

Default Re: Pacquiao vs Algiergi

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing View Post
    C'mon man. Every top fighter in the world gets an Algieri once in a big while.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    pac gonna finish it now. round 11
    NOT .............. Pitiful mismatch. Then PAC calls out Floyd after yet another cherry picked opponent. How can any PAC fan be proud of this. Jesse no power Vargas is next. Yet another powerless opponent. JMM knocked the cajones off Pacquiao . PAC obviously will never fight a true welterweight with power . PAC is nothing more than a Macau lounge act and " New oriental lineal champion." So how pathetic are the PPV numbers for this bout. These poor PPV numbers and continued cherry picked opponents is why the Mayweather fight will never happen. Manny simply no longer deserves the fight ! Classless embarrassing way to end career by getting KTFO then fighting light hitting lightweights in Macua .

"Yet another cherry picked opponent"??

Man... one thing is to hate a fighter... and yet another is to become delusional.
    Tell me what part of the following lineup is cherry-picked:

(this is just going back to 2008 )
    I
    Bradley (twice) no power good wins though
    Rios . Piece of Shit with no skill set or movement
    JMM (twice) controversial wins
    Mosley .. Old washed up
    Margacheato ... Had just been knocked out by Mosley. Catchweight fight
    Clottey ... Haha remove clown from list
    Cotto .... Had already been destroyed my Margocheato
    Hatton . One big win over Kostya and over rated. Had just had his ass handed to him by Mayweather.
    DLH ... Weight drain had the Oscar come down a weight he had not fought in many years.

Let's go on with more ...... last fight with Morales .... Morales had his ass handed to him by Zahir Raheem. Fought the lesser of the Diaz champions when opportunity presented itself. Secretive disclosure of Barrera brain surgery leakage to the press with simultaneous brush fires that disrupted barreras camp.

The entire resume is littered with asterisks , PED use accusations, refusal to take drug tests and catchweights and bouts with pro Top Rank Circus staged acts. So there is substantial reason for not only myself to feel he is and has cherry picked for years. If you thoroughly read my posting though it was in reference to only the post JMM KO opponents and what appears to be a new form of Arum prostitution of Pac's career.

As for JCC Jr. Is does not even exist to me

I'm not a Pactard... and I like both Pac and JMM. Floyd I dislike as a person, but I admire his boxing career. And for the record, I don't accuse Floyd of cherry-picking either. I've just criticized his tendency to be very inactive in the past.

No... cherry-picking is what someone like JCC Jr. has done his entire career.
    Bradley (twice) no power good wins though Ok, so we agree no cherry-picking there.
    Rios . Piece of Shit with no skill set or movement You forgot "classless". Yes... classless piece of shit with no skill set or movement.... but a dangerous opponent for Pac at the time with his power and brawling tactics. Remember that Pac was just coming back from the planking.
    JMM (twice) controversial wins And yet.... no cherry-picking there, right.
    Mosley .. Old washed up I'll give you that one, because Mosley was definitely on the decline. A year later, the ultimate cherry-picker, Canelo, fought an even MORE washed up Mosley.
    Margacheato ... Had just been knocked out by Mosley. Catchweight fight Margacheato had a huge size advantage, and many people were surprised that Pac would take that fight. Catchweights are agreed upon by both fighters. Nobody held a gun to Cheato's head.
    Clottey ... Haha remove clown from list Plodding and boring. But that does not constitute cherry-picking.
    Cotto .... Had already been destroyed my Margocheato So what? Since then he's rebounded to have some of the better fights of his career. No cherry-picking.
    Hatton . One big win over Kostya and over rated. Had just had his ass handed to him by Mayweather. Hatton had no business being in there with Pac, just as he had no business being in there with Floyd. At the time, nobody wanted to understand that.
    DLH ... Weight drain had the Oscar come down a weight he had not fought in many years. This one is downright ironic, because it was DLH who entered the fight through some careful cherry-picking. He was in that process of picking smaller opponents he thought he could dominate and finish off his career. He had made a huge mistake.

Let's go on with more ...... last fight with Morales .... Morales had his ass handed to him by Zahir Raheem. Fought the lesser of the Diaz champions when opportunity presented itself. Secretive disclosure of Barrera brain surgery leakage to the press with simultaneous brush fires that disrupted barreras camp.

The entire resume is littered with asterisks , PED use accusations, refusal to take drug tests and catchweights and bouts with pro Top Rank Circus staged acts. So there is substantial reason for not only myself to feel he is and has cherry picked for years. If you thoroughly read my posting though it was in reference to only the post JMM KO opponents and what appears to be a new form of Arum prostitution of Pac's career.

As for JCC Jr. He
    does not even exist to me On this we completely agree. He doesn't exist to me either.

Maybe your definition of "cherry-picking" differs from mine, and that's why we do not totally agree. "Cherry-picking" to me is the act of willfully choosing an inferior opponent who has no chance to defeat you. See my comments above.
    So based on your respons Pac has no business calling out Mayweather until he fights a legitimate opponent of risk . Rios also entered th fight coming off a loss , look at Pac's record and it is uncanny how many of his oppents entered the ring coming off losses in 1-3 of their last fights. In addition to additional advantageous concessions that Top Rank provides Pacquiao.
    Last edited by Addicted to_boxing; 11-30-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NOT .............. Pitiful mismatch. Then PAC calls out Floyd after yet another cherry picked opponent. How can any PAC fan be proud of this. Jesse no power Vargas is next. Yet another powerless opponent. JMM knocked the cajones off Pacquiao . PAC obviously will never fight a true welterweight with power . PAC is nothing more than a Macau lounge act and " New oriental lineal champion." So how pathetic are the PPV numbers for this bout. These poor PPV numbers and continued cherry picked opponents is why the Mayweather fight will never happen. Manny simply no longer deserves the fight ! Classless embarrassing way to end career by getting KTFO then fighting light hitting lightweights in Macua .

Man... one thing is to hate a fighter... and yet another is to become delusional.

I
    Mosley .. Old washed up
    Hatton . One big win over Kostya and over rated. Had just had his ass handed to him by Mayweather.
    DLH ... Weight drain had the Oscar come down a weight he had not fought in many years.

I'm not a Pactard... and I like both Pac and JMM. Floyd I dislike as a person, but I admire his boxing career. And for the record, I don't accuse Floyd of cherry-picking either. I've just criticized his tendency to be very inactive in the past.

Bradley (twice) no power good wins though Ok, so we agree no cherry-picking there.
    Rios . Piece of Shit with no skill set or movement You forgot "classless". Yes... classless piece of shit with no skill set or movement.... but a dangerous opponent for Pac at the time with his power and brawling tactics. Remember that Pac was just coming back from the planking.
    Mosley .. Old washed up I'll give you that one, because Mosley was definitely on the decline. A year later, the ultimate cherry-picker, Canelo, fought an even MORE washed up Mosley.
    Margacheato ... Had just been knocked out by Mosley. Catchweight fight Margacheato had a huge size advantage, and many people were surprised that Pac would take that fight. Catchweights are agreed upon by both fighters. Nobody held a gun to Cheato's head.
    Clottey ... Haha remove clown from list Plodding and boring. But that does not constitute cherry-picking.
    Cotto .... Had already been destroyed my Margocheato So what? Since then he's rebounded to have some of the better fights of his career. No cherry-picking.
    Hatton . One big win over Kostya and over rated. Had just had his ass handed to him by Mayweather. Hatton had no business being in there with Pac, just as he had no business being in there with Floyd. At the time, nobody wanted to understand that.
    DLH ... Weight drain had the Oscar come down a weight he had not fought in many years. This one is downright ironic, because it was DLH who entered the fight through some careful cherry-picking. He was in that process of picking smaller opponents he thought he could dominate and finish off his career. He had made a huge mistake.

As for JCC Jr. He
    does not even exist to me On this we completely agree. He doesn't exist to me either.

Maybe your definition of "cherry-picking" differs from mine, and that's why we do not totally agree. "Cherry-picking" to me is the act of willfully choosing an inferior opponent who has no chance to defeat you. See my comments above.
    So based on your respons Pac has no business calling out Mayweather until he fights a legitimate opponent of risk . Rios also entered th fight coming off a loss , look at Pac's record and it is uncanny how many of his oppents entered the ring coming off losses in 1-3 of their last fights. In addition to additional advantageous concessions that Top Rank provides Pacquiao.

Looks like you're bent on hating, and no amount of logic will sway you otherwise.

But let's look at some of Floyd's latest opponents, shall we? Canelo, for all the hype, showed he had no business being in the ring with Floyd. He got schooled, exposed and humiliated. Guerrero had no business in the ring with Floyd either, and much less as a welterweight. A few fights back, he fought the also undersized JMM in one of the most lopsided decisions ever. Before that it was the same Hatton Pac faced.

Other than Algieri, I fail to see the huge gap in the list of opponents for both fighters.

Let me put it this way: Pacquiao has publicly stated his desire to face Floyd. A few years late, maybe... but at least he's willing to do so. Why should Floyd play hard to get?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's with all the cherries? Can we pick frikkin GRAPES instead? Damn!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I
    Mosley .. Old washed up

As for JCC Jr. He

Whoaaa. I'm beginning to think that Addicted to boxing is Gayweather. LOL. He has been like this since we had our clash of words. hehe.
    supergenius bong

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rrbong View Post

I
    Mosley .. Old washed up

As for JCC Jr. He

Whoaaa. I'm beginning to think that Addicted to boxing is Gayweather. LOL. He has been like this since we had our clash of words. hehe.
    Are you kidding me , I hate Mayweather even more! He just happens to have a less delusional posting fan base and a true "0" on his record.
    Last edited by Addicted to_boxing; 12-14-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I
    Mosley .. Old washed up

As for JCC Jr. He

Are you kidding me , I hate Mayweather even more! He just happens to have a less delusional posting fan base and a true "0" on his record.

Ohh, you really hate Gayweather but at the same time boasts his fake "0" record.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adndicted to_boxing View Post

I
    Mosley .. Old washed up

As for JCC Jr. He

Ohh, you really hate Gayweather but at the same time boasts his fake "0" record.
    Yeah I hate him and I am not boasting his zero it's a fact , unlike all the he said 3rd party hear say that either one wants the fight like they are part if the fighters camps. Fact the Philipinnes flag is your icon indicates your royal Pac nuts and cause to be biased

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adndicted to_boxing View Post

I
    Mosley .. Old washed up

As for JCC Jr. He

Yeah I hate him and I am not boasting his zero it's a fact , unlike all the he said 3rd party hear say that either one wants the fight like they are part of the fighters camps. Fact the Philipinnes flag is your icon indicates your royal Pac nuts and cause to be biased

Thread Information