Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who would win Tyson Fury or Lucas Browne? Lucas Brown fights tomorrow!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default who would win Tyson Fury or Lucas Browne? Lucas Brown fights tomorrow!

Ricky Hatton: Lucas Browne and Tyson Fury will not collide until one of them has a world title | Boxing News - boxing news, results, rankings, schedules since 1909

Browne is up against an undefeated fighter in Rudenko but I cant say ive heard of him or seen him. Hatton is trying to secure a world title fight for the big aussie soon and hes highly ranked. A fight between these two would be huge and I would love to see it, who do you reckon wins? Its a tough one to call this.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: who would win Tyson Fury or Lucas Browne? Lucas Brown fights tomorrow!

Unless Browne is hiding something I think fury would beat him.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: who would win Tyson Fury or Lucas Browne? Lucas Brown fights tomorrow!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does Browne have the fitness to compete at this level.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUQp...Xt0lNTs2qmP4MQ

facebook interview questions with Lucas

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

listening to this interview it sounds like he only started boxing when he was 30 and that was 5 years ago, that's pretty impressive if you ask me.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

James Toney should have won the decision over him.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury would beat him up handily imo. Browne is obviously a very tough guy, starting boxing at 30 and achieving anything is impressive as hell, but it's hardly surprising to hear that about the guy after watching him. Guess he'd have the proverbial punchers chance, but being heavy handed and actually knowing how to deliver and time opponents are quite different things.

They had better keep Browne away from any respectable fringe contenders if they are hoping to cash in on this once one of them is a "world champ". I think Fury has already beaten a few guys who would probably take Browne out of the picture to be honest. Certainly Cunningham or Chisora, maybe even Kevin Johnson

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    James Toney should have won the decision over him.
    I had Browne winning by the same as the judges.

Almost every round.

Browne will smash this Rudenko guy tonight.

Guy is a bum who's left the Ukraine once, to go to Belarus -_-

3 rounds tops, if it goes any longer, I'd doubt Brownes ability to win a title
    Last edited by Vendettos; 08-01-2014 at 07:42 AM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off that showing I wouldn't bet on Browne
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    thats what i was thinking

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Lets be fair there are very few good heavyweights out there now, the yanks can make more money in other sports like American football, and they dont have to get involved with bent dodgy promoters. The Chisoras and Big Daddy Browns are the last hurrah for third rate promoters who think a 'good' heavyweight will make them a fortune, the only problem is they haven't got one! Joshua shows a ray of sunshine perhaps, Haye if he comes back, but he knows all these promoters tricks so he will want top dollar, Price maybe with Sauerland as a decent honourable promoter. For Ross's sake I mention Tyson O'Fury but his credibility is getting pretty shot to the point where nobody wants the aggro. Sad times, Vitali is otherwised engaged in Russian Politics and Vladimir is just looking to increase his pension with easy fights.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Lets be fair there are very few good heavyweights out there now, the yanks can make more money in other sports like American football, and they dont have to get involved with bent dodgy promoters. The Chisoras and Big Daddy Browns are the last hurrah for third rate promoters who think a 'good' heavyweight will make them a fortune, the only problem is they haven't got one! Joshua shows a ray of sunshine perhaps, Haye if he comes back, but he knows all these promoters tricks so he will want top dollar, Price maybe with Sauerland as a decent honourable promoter. For Ross's sake I mention Tyson O'Fury but his credibility is getting pretty shot to the point where nobody wants the aggro. Sad times, Vitali is otherwised engaged in Russian Politics and Vladimir is just looking to increase his pension with easy fights.
    What a fucking load of shit! Tyson pulls out of one fight becuase his uncle is potentially on his death bed and his other uncle who is his trainer is in no way going to a fight rather than be with his brother, who coincidentally trained Tyson for the first Chisora fight.

Yet on the other hand you want Haye to come back who pulled out of three fucking fights all in one year!!!

Get a grip!

As for the original question, Browne isnt very good. Most people thought hed smash Rudenko early. He looked like a novice. I thought it was his fitness but he was still fighting at the end fine, its just hes not very good and hes lucky Rudenko isnt a puncher.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lucas Browne clearly isnt that good but what Ive seen from last night is he can take a punch. He also can bang. Hed be a dog against Fury but definitely has a punchers chance. Id say you would get decent odds on Browne in the 1st few rounds, after that its hard to give him much of a chance. If I was Fury Id be gunning for a fight with Browne.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Lucas Browne clearly isnt that good but what Ive seen from last night is he can take a punch. He also can bang. Hed be a dog against Fury but definitely has a punchers chance. Id say you would get decent odds on Browne in the 1st few rounds, after that its hard to give him much of a chance. If I was Fury Id be gunning for a fight with Browne.
    If someone made the fight it would make no money, just like Chisora Fury was on target to sell less than half the tickets, thats why they all started playing silly buggers.

Both of them, courtesy of over hyping by promoters, have expectations beyond their ability, both in terms of making money and winning world titles.

Thread Information