Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather hired Alex Ariza!!

For strength and conditioning, of course...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather hired Alex Ariza!!

So what? Again do people actually believe that these guys like Ward and Mayweather would be that stupid? Ever hear the expression "heat score"? Know what it means? Guilt by association is not evidence. Its Boxing McCarthyism. Ariza is a dick though.

Sorry but I'm not buying the notion that anybody is cheating that Contes involved with either or it could be that they are cheating already and are simply asking how to get the most out of it. I also dont buy that Donaires lack of two dimensions has to do with cheating. Its not as if Conte is the only guy on earth that knows the goods on peds. The Chinese almost took over the swimming pool from nowhere. They are probably as easy to get as pot and the directions for there proper use just as available.

Conte is under a microscope and for lack of a better term is a federal and international rat who sung like a canary.

That would be quite the scam he'd have to run because it would have to rest on the assumption that the authorities also believe that he would not be dumb enough to cheat causing them to take their eye off the ball. In addition Ward to me would be the last guy I'd suspect and imo if there are ten guys not cheating he would be one of them.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    So what? Again do people actually believe that these guys like Ward and Mayweather would be that stupid? Ever hear the expression "heat score"? Know what it means? Guilt by association is not evidence. Its Boxing McCarthyism. Ariza is a dick though.

Sorry but I'm not buying the notion that anybody is cheating that Contes involved with either or it could be that they are cheating already and are simply asking how to get the most out of it. I also dont buy that Donaires lack of two dimensions has to do with cheating. Its not as if Conte is the only guy on earth that knows the goods on peds. The Chinese almost took over the swimming pool from nowhere. They are probably as easy to get as pot and the directions for there proper use just as available.

Conte is under a microscope and for lack of a better term is a federal and international rat who sung like a canary.

That would be quite the scam he'd have to run because it would have to rest on the assumption that the authorities also believe that he would not be dumb enough to cheat causing them to take their eye off the ball. In addition Ward to me would be the last guy I'd suspect and imo if there are ten guys not cheating he would be one of them.
    Right on the money. I had to laugh whenever someone wanted to use the fact that someone was working with Victor Conte post-Balco as some kind of proof of guilt. Like the guy who did time in federal prison, squealed like a pig to save his ass and (like you said) is under a microscope is itching to get out and start dealing steroids again.

If these parties were guilty and had something to hide, wouldn't they just silently secure the services of these guys?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only thing I said was that he hired noted Alex Ariza as his strength and conditioning coach.... no more, no less.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    The only thing I said was that he hired noted Alex Ariza as his strength and conditioning coach.... no more, no less.

Lol you cant cop to the fence now my friend

Mayweather hired Alex Ariza!!
    followed by,

One does not need a degree in deductive reasoning

El Kabong Guest

My money is on Floyd firing Ariza before the end of his next training camp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't this all just a silly instagram prank or some bs?

Ariza really is a swine and a piece of shit though - Not that I think it's actually happening (due to Mayweather never using a S&C) but Ariza always seems happy to jump ship, right into the opponents fuckin' lap. Frog eyed little whore.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is he the dick that kicked Roach when he was with Rios?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Mayweather was shocked at how strong Maidana was on the inside and wants to be able to deal with him better in the rematch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    I think Mayweather was shocked at how strong Maidana was on the inside and wants to be able to deal with him better in the rematch.
    So do I. In an article floyd is talking about how he is and feels stronger. Also that he will be going for the knock out or win all 12 rounds. I'm sure that's why he got a strengh and conditioning trainer.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It doesn't hurt that he stole some of Chino's magic to make it easier to beat him. First gloves, now this.... Floyds looking desperate which is not something i would have anticipated vs maidana... especially in a rematch ...
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

Lol you cant cop to the fence now my friend

Mayweather hired Alex Ariza!!
    followed by,

One does not need a degree in deductive reasoning
    You are paranoid. oolololol....

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    It doesn't hurt that he stole some of Chino's magic to make it easier to beat him. First gloves, now this.... Floyds looking desperate which is not something i would have anticipated vs maidana... especially in a rematch ...
    Good point, why does TBE need to make drastic changes at this point in his game. We are talking about Floyd, the Master at figuring his opponents out. I'm getting this fight and this is the first time I have a small amount of hope Floyd may not be victorious in the end. I am very curious to see if Chino will come in with the same plan or throw something new at Floyd. I Guess if he is even stronger he can use the same game plan with a few tweaks

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    Good point, why does TBE need to make drastic changes at this point in his game. We are talking about Floyd, the Master at figuring his opponents out. I'm getting this fight and this is the first time I have a small amount of hope Floyd may not be victorious in the end. I am very curious to see if Chino will come in with the same plan or throw something new at Floyd. I Guess if he is even stronger he can use the same game plan with a few tweaks
    Word is Maidana is going to come in overweight, or slightly weight drained at the weigh in, and balloon up to 160 or something like that.

He wants to push Floyd around and bully him.

Maidana is also working PRIMARILY on speed and then accuracy- they feel his punching power is sufficient.

This rematch is harder for Floyd... Floyd may get knocked down or out, cold.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What weight is this being campaigned at?

Thread Information