Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: David Cameron will you go and throw yourself off of a cliff?

Share/Bookmark
    Gandmiles Guest

Default David Cameron will you go and throw yourself off of a cliff?

Yes, this is Gandalf, the recently self banned wizard of Saddo's. Basically, the news is pissing me off and I want to call out one man. David 'Eton bum boy who couldn't compete with anyone from a comprehensive' Cameron. I see he is once again coming out with shit like 'We could be fighting Isis for decades'. Well, how about we stop hiding the MP paedo scandal for decades and get on with that instead of fighting Isis. In truth, you are a far greater menace to the children of Britain than Isis, you grotesque fat fuck. Isis is a made up Western product. Basically Al Qaeda with fashion sense. It is obviously a Western run organisation with Western weapons, money and many Western stooges. Some for real, but some secret services incorporated.

You disgust me David Cameron. You once left your child in a pub. How come your daughter wasn't taken into care to be thoroughly abused by either gangs or your lot. Wake up people, the only danger is in a very obvious location. Get rid of them. Scotland, you have a beautiful opportunity and I hope you do the right thing. To stay with this hellish system would be insanity. Lead the way and hopefully community led systems will starve these globalist shits. All they have is fear. Fear currently is, so walk on through.

That's about it. I won't be posting regularly, but just had to have my rant and this. Scotland forever, the nation that can inspire us in turn!

Gandmiles Guest

Default Re: David Cameron will you go and throw yourself off of a cliff?

Yes, that's about enough from me. I have to come out and say things like 'Cameron will you go and throw yourself off of a cliff' because where I live Presidents/leaders, do this. In the West they have no shame in killing millions, raping your kids, they are beyond anything. That is why this place has hope because people still have a sense of guilt and people will jump off mountains to their death. In paedophile Westminster and the Monarchy, you have the most disgusting system in play and they are never held accountable. And this isn't fraud (banking bailouts)...well, actually it is. This isn't illegal war.....well, yes it is. This is child buggery and murder.

Now don't forget Iraq was a lie, Woolwich was a hoax, Foley was a hoax, they are playing the distraction game, when the middle east means bugger all right now. Let Korea sort it out, eh? No, fat bum Dave has to make a difference. Millions on foodbanks, people dying over benefits, corporations not paying taxes and he's playing games with Isis who he and his allies fund!

Fuck you, David Cameron! You aren't fooling anyone with your nonsense. People know that you set up false flags to manipulate people, people know that you know people in Isis, people know you are a fat faced liar. Now, my question is when will you jump off the mountain? Oh, you won't. You want the Blair route. Bank it in whilst your nation loses the nothing it had.

People shouldn't wait for that. They should rise up while they have the chance. Take this fuck out. Everyone refuse to work for a week. See how that cripples them. They use you, they only want the control. Don't give them it. They live on getting away with it and your pay for it. Take them down. Cripple the system.

I love my country.

Gandmiles Guest

I do sense a preemptive Greenbeanz coming in and telling me that I have it all wrong and that everything is okay. No it isn't. Everything is wrong. 1400 children abused in Rotheram? WTF? Is nobody accountable for this? Political correctness had people not wanting to be seen as racist? Have these people lived in other countries? It's more difficult if you are foreign and yet 1400 get away with it? Why are these people doing this? Why are they even in England? Why is it the white English who are as always the victim? Oh, but the white working class get done by the MP's.

Immigration continues to soar, nobody gives a hoot too. There are no jobs, but welcome in everybody. It is an utter extermination of the country of my youth. People say 'What do you care...bugger off'. Well I do care. I've effectively given up on my country, but it all leaves a sorry scar. All I ever wanted was to come home, but it is ruined. Only Scotland can do the right thing and Only fools and horses can remind me of the England I loved.

What is going on there? It makes me rage

Gandmiles Guest

David Cameron is such a wanker on the Russia issue. Sanctions. Oooh. More sanctions. Ooh. Oi fatty, what has Putin actually done? Anything like you (Lab=Con) in Iraq, you wanting to bomb Syria on a false pretext, now it's again you, looking for war. But based on groups you subsidised. What a mafia wanker.

I hope this time Cameron sees a war. My only regret is that the people are not armed. The enemy is an obvious one. With weapons London has a chance, without it's more difficult.

Gandmiles Guest

That's all. Goodnight. My love to the political party and my love to the people that know love.

We will win this and it doesn't matter if they do their hiding for 50 years crap, their walls will fall and in our lifetime. It's our duty to see the monarchy fall and it is a bestial, buggering, affront to decency. Blair stays awake every night knowing that he is hated. That's why he became a Catholic, but that is no escape. Blair will be taken. Revolution happens fast and I want my country to return.

When it does I will be proud again.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Miles the Tory party are showing more than a few cracks, one MP defects to UKIP with
    any luck the rot has set in, nice to see Mr Cameron with a face like a smacked ass, Miles
    I think you would enjoy pushing him off a cliff more than him doing it himself.
    Good to see you back now, get back to your old name Rich.

El Kabong Guest

Mods, could you delete this thread and RE-ban miles ASAP.

You can't ask for a ban and then unban yourself because you want to spout some political bullshit all over here you twat!

YOU HAVE NO COUNTRY! Fucking anarchist dirtbag

Gandmiles Guest

Lyle is right. I have subverted the system with this, my sole alternative account. I have broken the terms of my parole and should be dealt with accordingly. A good old banning is quite justified in this instance and I have no qualms with Lyle's basic observations. I had no right to be posting. David Cameron is just such a cunt though. I've been called a cunt in my time, but that man is a right soggy old minge.

Stay well my darlings, and continue to rot, you Tories. I shall return in style and sweep up the world like the classic Hollywood beauties of the 1940's. That is all.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope thet lose the general election May 2015.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And so says Korean resident, Miles the Cunt
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    And so says Korean resident, Miles the Cunt

Miles is 100% correct.

Thread Information