Tyson was a great heavyweight, but he is a level below Evander, Lennox, Klitschkos...etc. He feasted in one of the sorriest bunch if heavyweights ever. It was great that he forced guys to start training for fear of fighting him out of shape, but he never beat a great fighter who was still in his prime. Holmes was well past his best when they fought, and Spinks was a light heavy who was intimidated and showed up for his paycheck. Any elite fighter he faced that had the mentality to beat him didn't just beat him, they knocked him out. I like Mike Tyson. I think he was a hard worker and exciting fighter to watch. I feel bad for the way he was taken advantage if throughout his life and I feel like he took being sentenced to prison for a crime he didn't commit like a man. The myth of prime Tyson, however, has reached ridiculous levels. He is above guys like Berbick, Page, Tubbs, Tucker, Bruno... Etc., but not on the level of Holmes, Holyfield, Lewis and certainly not anywhere near Ali and Louis.