Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US and Coalition strikes Syria

You are missing out as it is a very useful site. What would you classify as a credible news source?

There are 64 videos of Syrian people protesting in their droves and they don't look particularly extreme to me. Just ordinary Syrian people who are having their lives ruined by the war machine. What more can you ask for than evidence of people expressing themselves through protest? I know it's not so common in America to protest or for the media to report on it truthfully, but around the world people have free will and it must be shown. The BBC likewise ignores protests about themselves and Gaza. Any news source that reports the truth has credibility, those that ignore it completely have sold out to the war machine and political agenda.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I urge people to watch this interview with Chomsky from a year ago and contrast it with the situation today. Listen to the words of Obama himself, he preaches concern for people, but then went and armed psychopaths who then carried out genocide regardless. This was a civil war and the US sent in mercenaries trained in Jordan to muddy the waters, just like in Libya. This is on record. Of course then it was the spiel about chemical weapons which was of course another false flag lie of the West and carried out by the 'rebels' that Obama was arming. All quickly forgotten like that fallen airplane in the Ukraine who is apparently being nuked by Russia according to the same clowns that don't want to talk about airplanes anymore. This is pretty serious stuff and to then a year later be breaking international law again by bombing sovereign countries based on a menace that they armed Well, it is impeachable as an act of treason and is an act of aggression which violates international law.

I believe they are buying time before they turn on Assad. By keeping the war in the air and killing civilians, they are practicing the future. It will be drones and bombing and who will need troops when you know there are no repercussions for killing civilians, after all a million dead in Iraq and a couple of million in Vietnam, what are more Syrians? After all we have sent in mercenaries from Jordan and killed tens of thousands already.

Shame on Labour, shame on Tories, shame on them all. I am disgusted. This is worse than Iraq. Worse! That was terrible, but to here create an enemy and then wade in. Shame on the mainstream media. Shame on the BBC. This is wrong. Good people are being twisted by lies and being preyed on. We are being divided here too with us all squabbling. It is what they want, they are winning.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I urge people to watch this interview with Chomsky from a year ago and contrast it with the situation today. Listen to the words of Obama himself, he preaches concern for people, but then went and armed psychopaths who then carried out genocide regardless. This was a civil war and the US sent in mercenaries trained in Jordan to muddy the waters, just like in Libya. This is on record. Of course then it was the spiel about chemical weapons which was of course another false flag lie of the West and carried out by the 'rebels' that Obama was arming. All quickly forgotten like that fallen airplane in the Ukraine who is apparently being nuked by Russia according to the same clowns that don't want to talk about airplanes anymore. This is pretty serious stuff and to then a year later be breaking international law again by bombing sovereign countries based on a menace that they armed Well, it is impeachable as an act of treason and is an act of aggression which violates international law.

I believe they are buying time before they turn on Assad. By keeping the war in the air and killing civilians, they are practicing the future. It will be drones and bombing and who will need troops when you know there are no repercussions for killing civilians, after all a million dead in Iraq and a couple of million in Vietnam, what are more Syrians? After all we have sent in mercenaries from Jordan and killed tens of thousands already.

Shame on Labour, shame on Tories, shame on them all. I am disgusted. This is worse than Iraq. Worse! That was terrible, but to here create an enemy and then wade in. Shame on the mainstream media. Shame on the BBC. This is wrong. Good people are being twisted by lies and being preyed on. We are being divided here too with us all squabbling. It is what they want, they are winning.

Miles, do you know why videos posted by all the guys don't show up on tablet devices such as my kindle.. I am never able to check out these Damon videos which gotta be interesting.

El Kabong Guest

Apparently one of our missile strikes hit some grain silos and some refineries wounding terrorists and KILLING CIVILIANS #wherestheoutrage?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The next US prez will almost certainly send troops in. In fact I'd put money on her doing it. And when she does Lyle will instantly switch from talking about mistakes through not using the military at every opportunity to talking about how Hillary has now started a disastrous quagmire war in Iraq.
    They'll HAVE to send troops because Obama has destroyed any progress we made in the region. But hey that's what YOU want in a President...not me, I want a President who will wipe out our enemies, but hey let's futz around a bit it's only billions of dollars which could be best used elsewhere. You certainly pick some winners.

Oh and YOUR BOY Eric Holder is resigning as Attorney General as his Contempt of Congress case moves forward. If there's any justice in this world he'll be thrown in jail for the rest of his life
    What progress did you make exactly? The region is more stable and secure now than it was in 2002?

All this stuff about taking the gloves off and fighting a proper war and "wiping our enemies out" is just teenage boy wargame fantasies. It's just silly. Even the drooliest of the idiots on Fox News doesn't come out with such nonsense.

And just because having a black AG upset all the racist knuckledraggers in America doesn't mean that he's a criminal or that he's going to prison. Sorry to disappint you.

El Kabong Guest

What progress did you make exactly? The region is more stable and secure now than it was in 2002?

All this stuff about taking the gloves off and fighting a proper war and "wiping our enemies out" is just teenage boy wargame fantasies. It's just silly. Even the drooliest of the idiots on Fox News doesn't come out with such nonsense.

And just because having a black AG upset all the racist knuckledraggers in America doesn't mean that he's a criminal or that he's going to prison. Sorry to disappint you.
    Before we (Barack Obama) withdrew troops there was no ISIS and now there IS ISIS and they are unsettling the region. No the region is LESS stable now and only a fuckwit like you would say it's more stable.

Silly? No silly is thinking a 100% air strike quasi-war will fix things.

Eric Holder isn't a criminal because he's black he's a criminal because he BROKE LAWS you fucking moron and that's why he's been held in Contempt of Congress....it's not because he's black you simp. I guess in your mind Alberto Gonzales was only attacked so much because he was Hispanic. So yeah take your faux outrage and go fuck yourself you dumb fucking cunt.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The next US prez will almost certainly send troops in. In fact I'd put money on her doing it. And when she does Lyle will instantly switch from talking about mistakes through not using the military at every opportunity to talking about how Hillary has now started a disastrous quagmire war in Iraq.
    They'll HAVE to send troops because Obama has destroyed any progress we made in the region. But hey that's what YOU want in a President...not me, I want a President who will wipe out our enemies, but hey let's futz around a bit it's only billions of dollars which could be best used elsewhere. You certainly pick some winners.

Oh and YOUR BOY Eric Holder is resigning as Attorney General as his Contempt of Congress case moves forward. If there's any justice in this world he'll be thrown in jail for the rest of his life

We run into that a lot in America. If we critique Obama or another minority politician we are not exercising our constitutional rights, we are racist. It was very bad at the beginning of his term. Actually, even if you made a choice not to vote for him you were a racist. It truly is insane. I must really hate white people as I've critiqued a lot of white politicians. I'm white, does that mean I hate myself.

I wasn't surprised to see Holder step down. He really did walk a very fine line around a number of laws but all I've read about him kind of made me think he is a decent guy trying to do the right thing. I'm sure he'll write a nice thick book and live a comfortable life. He blew a number of calls but I'm not clamouring to lock him up.
    Last edited by walrus; 09-30-2014 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Before we (Barack Obama) withdrew troops there was no ISIS and now there IS ISIS and they are unsettling the region. No the region is LESS stable now and only a fuckwit like you would say it's more stable.

Eric Holder isn't a criminal because he's black he's a criminal because he BROKE LAWS you fucking moron and that's why he's been held in Contempt of Congress....it's not because he's black you simp. I guess in your mind Alberto Gonzales was only attacked so much because he was Hispanic. So yeah take your faux outrage and go fuck yourself you dumb fucking cunt.
    I really liked this post, Lyle and clicked like, but then I came to the final seven words and it summed up what is going wrong on the forum and reversed my like. It was an excellent post, Lyle. You can make your point just as well without that brutal Mortal Kombat finish. Next time!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really liked this post, Lyle and clicked like, but then I came to the final seven words and it summed up what is going wrong on the forum and reversed my like. It was an excellent post, Lyle. You can make your point just as well without that brutal Mortal Kombat finish. Next time!
    I clicked like and cool thread so I got you covered

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I clicked like and cool thread so I got you covered
    Ah, the proxy approach reminiscent of the US in the Middle East. You cunning fox, you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A typically excellent Intercept article looking at the latest Orwellian phantoms being used to justify Western state sponsored terrorism committed upon sovereign Middle Eastern states.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...bombing-syria/

El Kabong Guest

Well miles that's fine and I understand your dislike of that attitude BUT Kirkland was in the wrong on these issues, vocally backed Obama at every chance, and like it or not Obama has been wrong nearly 100% of the time on the issues that he campaigned on. Given Kirkland's dismissive attitude towards anyone disagreeing with him I figured he had best have a dose of cold hard reality....especially for playing the race card, that is so played out and such a typical chicken shit liberal thing to do so yes ON PURPOSE I used what you've referred to as the "Mortal Kombat finish" to hammer the point home because Kirkland earned it.....or maybe it just came from my pent up feelings of "white privilege"

So your point is noted, but alas I am not sorry in the least.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Barack Obama didn't have any control over withdrawing the troops. The troops were withdrawn on a timetable agreed and signed up to by George Bush. This has been explained to you several times before. I've placed this information on the tiny little shelf in your head that functions as your brain. But subsequent information placed on the shelf has pushed this information off the back of the shelf, several times, never to be seen again. I actually placed this information on your little shelf a couple of days ago and it's already gone off the back. I suggest you rest your shelf operating system. Create a little shelf space by removing some of the excess sports, porn and video game information which takes up most of your shelf space. Then perhaps facts and information will have a little more, you know, shelf life in your little head.

Before Obama there was Al Quaeda in Iraq which is what ISIS used to call themselves before a few name and leader changes. And before Bush invaded Iraq this group was a nonentity. After Bush invaded Iraq it became a magnet for jihadis who wanted to kill a member of the Great Satan Oil Protection Force. So rather than American troops in Iraq preventing jihadis causing trouble there, American troops in Iraq causes jihadis to flock there in massive numbers! QED.

Back when people were talking about the Arab Sprng overthrowing dictators and producing freedom you were claiming that the revolutions in the Middle East were all down to George Bush. Now that they turned out not to be so freedomy they're all Obama's fault!

An air war won't do anything to solve the problem and Obama knows that. A boots on the ground war will make things worse. Look how well invading Iraq worked out a decade ago, although I might as well be asking you and your tiny little shelf to remember the Mesolithic period. Obama doesn't want to be Bush mark two so he isn't going to invade.

And I'll leave the faux outrage to you.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

We run into that a lot in America. If we critique Obama or another minority politician we are not exercising our constitutional rights, we are racist. It was very bad at the beginning of his term. Actually, even if you made a choice not to vote for him you were a racist. It truly is insane. I must really hate white people as I've critiqued a lot of white politicians. I'm white, does that mean I hate myself.

I wasn't surprised to see Holder step down. He really did walk a very fine line around a number of laws but all I've read about him kind of made me think he is a decent guy trying to do the right thing. I'm sure he'll write a nice thick book and live a comfortable life. He blew a number of calls but I'm not clamouring to lock him up.
    I'm not saying everybody who criticises Obama is a racist knucledragger.

El Kabong Guest

Good boy, cover Obama's ass as best you can honey. Do it for Dear Leader

Thread Information