Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BRIGGS taunts Wlad Klit at sea, makes Wlad fall into ocean. Hilarious. Wlad is pissed

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BRIGGS taunts Wlad Klit at sea, makes Wlad fall into ocean. Hilarious. Wlad is pi

i would press charges for harassment and vow to never give him a shot at the title. briggs seriously needs to stop. he has gone way too far with this whole thing. it would be different if it were a top contender doing this. for example, if pac or mayweather were doing these sort of things to each other then it would make sense. briggs doing it is basically saying that he wants a good payday and will act like an idiot to get it. i hope that briggs never gets any sort of large purse again.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BRIGGS taunts Wlad Klit at sea, makes Wlad fall into ocean. Hilarious. Wlad is pi

Come on... Press conference and gyms are one thing... But after random restaurants and now this scenario? You've got to be a complete idiot not to think that these aren't completely staged...

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Briggs at it again knocks Wlad off surfboard...Wlad not happy

i would have thought wlads holding on skills would have really helped him out there
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahaha

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    i would have thought wlads holding on skills would have really helped him out there
    LOL epic!

I love to say this but Wlad has to fight him, in a non-title fight lol.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok so they must be in this together?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Ok so they must be in this together?
    if they're not in it together, if I was Wlad, I would just say "yeah, I'll fight you for the title, but both our purses are $10k. Anything above that goes to a Charity of my choice. No TV rights, just in a hall of about 200 people cos you ain't making a penny out of me for being such a prick! see how much you want the fight now!"
    btw, I thought the video was fucking hilarious!!! Briggs had me in stitches.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even though it's staged it was still funny. Good stuff
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah it is funny, but until now I didn't know it was staged.

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i really dont think it is staged. wlad looks way too pissed!! lol.

And as far as wlad not wanting to give briggs a payday? its a cowardly cop out.
    for all the humiliating talk, pestering, and calling wlad a bum, it seems wlad would want to put a beating on briggs for all that. a bad beating!! to shut briggs up for good in front of everyone.
    give him his payday, but put briggs in the hospital for it!!

briggs isnt scared, but it sure seems like wlad is.....

yeh yeh, briggs hasnt done much lately, but i still think he'd rattle wlads jaw and possibly take him out, IF wlad didnt love him up to death with hugging OR running and jabbing all night. the mindfuck that he has put on wlad is substantial. its gotten to wlad, no doubt. and that could be the key to dethroning the current chumpion!!! facts are that this fight has drawn attention, Briggs inactivity or not.

El Kabong Guest

"This is all staged" ....is it? Wlad isn't a guy that likes the theatrics of press conference fights and he's always a respectful guy that does his talking in the ring. And here Shannon Briggs is tormenting Wlad and this stunt could have EASILY gotten out of hand.

How would it look if the guy driving Briggs' boat accidentally hit Wlad with it or Wlad got hit with the propeller? How would it look if Wlad got injured in any way at all having JUST recovered from an injury which has delayed the Pulev fight?

Shannon Briggs might want a pay day but he could end up with a restraining order.

People can complain all they want to about Leapai but Leapai earned his shot by beating the undefeated Denis Boytsov and it was a WBO MANDATORY. Pianetta was an optional fight but the guy is a decent fighter, was undefeated...what more do you want? Povetkin took a long time to finally get a shot at Wlad but he gave a good account of himself in the ring. Point is Wlad fights good boxers, boxers who have earned their shots, and not guys who are out there for attention. Shannon Briggs can still pack a punch but he's not got any stamina, he's not got fast feet anymore, and he's not been fighting anyone with a pulse recently.

I don't care if Briggs gets a shot or not to be honest. If he gets a shot then back everyone comes saying "Briggs was an old bum, hadn't been competitive in years, didn't earn his shot he just needed a payday" and if he doesn't get a shot what then? Will Briggs up the ante? Will people call Wlad a coward?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is full on stalking now and tantamount to pushing someone off their bike. I'd tell him to sod off. No fight.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very entertaining.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Come on... Press conference and gyms are one thing... But after random restaurants and now this scenario? You've got to be a complete idiot not to think that these aren't completely staged...
    It's true, there are some "complete idiots" commenting in this forum.
    Tell us what Wald gets out of these staged events?
    He has money, fame, a hot lady on his arm, there is probably very little he couldn't buy if he wanted it. What he doesn't need is a huge boxer (possibly with a screw loose) chasing him around the world getting into his private time and demanding a fight that he doesn't deserve.
    Maybe you think he should buy himself a huge security force to insure his privacy? Maybe he doesn't want to live his life behind a wall of bodies.
    Wald isn't Liston and Briggs isn't Ali, no matter what might be going in Briggs' mind.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad should take out a restraining order.

Make the fight, just to shut Briggs up.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information