Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BRIGGS taunts Wlad Klit at sea, makes Wlad fall into ocean. Hilarious. Wlad is pissed

Share/Bookmark
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BRIGGS taunts Wlad Klit at sea, makes Wlad fall into ocean. Hilarious. Wlad is pissed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyoof_Pm8U[/video]

I know, I know, there are a lot of Wlad Nuthuggers. But Briggs has definitely gotten under Klit's skin. I'd really like to see this fight happen!
    Why doesn't Wlad just fight him to shut him up once and for all? anything would be better than, his fights with haye, povetkin & leapai.
    Last edited by #1FightFan; 10-09-2014 at 01:36 AM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BRIGGS taunts Wlad Klit at sea, makes Wlad fall into ocean. Hilarious. Wlad is pi

Ok honestly that's a little funny, and perhaps the most elaborate attempt to make a fight in history... Briggs is probably dwindling through his savings just trying to keep up with Wlad, he is a complete clown. You can't honestly expect Wlad to be more likely to fight him as a result of this crap, when he hasn't done anything at all since the beating from Vitali. Briggs currently sucks dude. The reason he won't fight anyone to earn a shot is because he'd fucking lose.

That obviously wasn't set up though, Wlad was genuinely pissed he got knocked over. The best bit was at the end when Briggs high tails it and says "" I fight in the ring"". What a laugh.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Briggs at it again knocks Wlad off surfboard...Wlad not happy

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BRIGGS taunts Wlad Klit at sea, makes Wlad fall into ocean. Hilarious. Wlad is pi

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Ok honestly that's a little funny, and perhaps the most elaborate attempt to make a fight in history... Briggs is probably dwindling through his savings just trying to keep up with Wlad, he is a complete clown. You can't honestly expect Wlad to be more likely to fight him as a result of this crap, when he hasn't done anything at all since the beating from Vitali. Briggs currently sucks dude. The reason he won't fight anyone to earn a shot is because he'd fucking lose.

That obviously wasn't set up though, Wlad was genuinely pissed he got knocked over. The best bit was at the end when Briggs high tails it and says "" I fight in the ring"". What a laugh.
    I respectfully disagree. If wlad can fight fighters like leapai, pineta, haye ( hayes running fiasco fight ), povetkin, then he should have no problem fighting Briggs. and I don't see Wilder or Stiverne as all that. Sure Briggs hasnt done much lately, but c'mon man, he's already paid his dues long ago. I think Briggs has a decent chance of exposing that weak jaw in a fast assault ala/ corrie sanders!! ah well, at least we agree on Klit being real pissed.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't see this thread sorry funny though

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post

I respectfully disagree. If wlad can fight fighters like leapai, pineta, haye ( hayes running fiasco fight ), povetkin, then he should have no problem fighting Briggs. and I don't see Wilder or Stiverne as all that. Sure Briggs hasnt done much lately, but c'mon man, he's already paid his dues long ago. I think Briggs has a decent chance of exposing that weak jaw in a fast assault ala/ corrie sanders!! ah well, at least we agree on Klit being real pissed.
    Lepai I'll give you, but everyone else Wlad has fought was better and more worthy at the time than BRiggs is right now. His next opponent Pulev, is good and would beat Briggs quite easily imo, have you seen him? Briggs hasn't showed an inspired assault on anyone in ten years or so man, he just doesn't have that anymore, Wilder or Stiverne have a much much better chance to pull off that approach.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Briggs needs to redo his mantra "everything you do I do" unless he wants to omit winning championships and having actual skill

Seriously. I can't stand either of them in the ring or out and Wlad leaves me comatose but that right there is straight dickish shit you don't do on the water with boaters hazarding surfers and wakeboarders. There are spots where Briggs would be pulled outta that boat and have his head beat in with a nylon bag full of rocks. And besides, Briggs has and always will..suck

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post

briggs cant really do anything fast anymore let alone a fast assualt to ko the champ..... also I wouldn't bet on modern day briggs to beat to beat pianetta :S and I think povetkin and haye would give briggs a beating... Briggs should just become a full time comedian, these videos are pretty funny! Although making a wave to make someone fall into the sea is a pretty crap thing to do...
    Last edited by palmerq; 10-09-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what? I'm far from being a Wlad fan. I don't like the way he protects his glass chin in any way (legal or otherwise) he can muster..... I don't like the way his fights are soooooo boring....... I don't like the way he hasn't had that epic fight that defines many a great fighter's career.

Having said that..... I'm sick and tired of all these contender wannabes making all kinds of noise pre-fight. When they finally get the chance, it's like an alter ego shows up and they withdraw into a scared shell, making Wlad's job that much easier. You got a champ bent on protecting his glass chin on one hand...... and you've got a loudmouth contender inexplicably turned into a meek sheep on the other. Usually makes for dreadful fights. The kind you'd rather sit through a root canal than have to watch 12 rounds of torture.

So until someone actually puts their money where their mouth is..... and gives Wlad a real test..... I'd just as soon be spared this hilarious circus every time some Joe Blow suddenly wants a shot.

IF Briggs actually gets a shot (and that's a big IF)..... and IF he backs up all his theatrics and shit-talking...... I'll take back everything I said.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're one gullible fella if your buying Briggs' theatrics, say what you want about Wlad but dude has a very high workrate even with all the shit hugging he does, Briggs on the other hand is just a punching bag. This would be brutal cause Briggs still has a chin and would take a prolonged beating, I really really hope this doesn't come of. Wlad's getting old and shouldn't waste his time with this. You shit on Povetkin but dude comes to fight and would simply outwork Briggs, and Povetkin came to fight against Wlad, just to bad he had to fight Wlad and the shit ref in there.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    You're one gullible fella if your buying Briggs' theatrics, say what you want about Wlad but dude has a very high workrate even with all the shit hugging he does, Briggs on the other hand is just a punching bag. This would be brutal cause Briggs still has a chin and would take a prolonged beating, I really really hope this doesn't come of. Wlad's getting old and shouldn't waste his time with this. You shit on Povetkin but dude comes to fight and would simply outwork Briggs, and Povetkin came to fight against Wlad, just to bad he had to fight Wlad and the shit ref in there.
    I agree, I am an unashamed wladimir fan but povetkin gave a good showing in my opinion, he made wladimir hold a lot more than he even wladimir has ever done before, wlad was just trying to grab him even when no punches were being thrown.. Povetkin had a very good amateur career and a pretty good pro career too, the ref( and wladimir) ruined the fight but I think povetkin,whilst clearly not being an atg, is a force in the heavyweight division and would give the current incarnation of briggs a severe doing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

briggs is totally washed-up as a boxer and is a total effin' idiot... but at least he's an entertaining idiot!

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brilliant!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I was Wald, this kind of harassment would definitely make me less inclined to give Briggs a big payday.
    Punching Briggs in the head might offer some satisfaction but denying him the payday hurts Briggs more.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ı belıeve that would constıtute endangerıng the lıfe and safety of a person, Wlad should press charges, serıously lock that crack head up for a year or 2.

Thread Information