Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Touch and Feel

So would there be benefit to better centering and balance by training up the weaker side,eye included? Or wont the feeling side of the brain allow that type of benefit to its corresponding eye and body balance - coordination?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    So would there be benefit to better centering and balance by training up the weaker side,eye included? Or wont the feeling side of the brain allow that type of benefit to its corresponding eye and body balance - coordination?
    Not really Andre, one way is to go eyes shut, helps understand the problem.Solve it not sure, as yet. Playing about with a few things at the moment with great success, but same as anything it has to be tested, got the neurologists scratching their heads, for sure.Working with people who have been in long comas 33 days, plus pmd puts a different slant on things, for sure.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you cant correct the bad messages the eyes are sending then how do you tackle the problem? Does one eventually develop their preceptive capabilitys in terms of feel so they can neutralize the imbalance?
    I suppose thats why some stretching alone has been found to be inefficient in terms of correcting posture deviations and muscle imbalance. So it requires both stretching and improved propreception to effectively manipulate and maintain good posture? Or does the propreception development just speed up the effects of the stretching?

Which would you say is more important scrap stretching or propreceptive work? Or must both be used in conjunction? Could you get there with just pro preception and no stretching?Its hurting my brain this thread lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having a think about it it seems like stretching is a losing battle without propreceptive work, am i thinking along the right lines?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by WayneFlint View Post
    Having a think about it it seems like stretching is a losing battle without propreceptive work, am i thinking along the right lines?
    You are to a degree, its a bit of where and why. .

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    You are to a degree, its a bit of where and why. .
    Both are feel as such.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course, stretching activates the muscle spindles and Golgitendonorgan and also prompts the stretch reflex. Is that what you mean by stretching is feel as it prompts messages similair to when you feel? Or do you mean in a totally different sense entirely?

The Where and why is still too difficult for me to comprehend barring the odd textbook basic postural deviances in which im still in way over my head, i was afraid it wasnt that simple. Still im starting to understand more about whats going on with the work your doing and why, fascinating following the pathway and the principles that has lead you to were you are today, truely great work.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course, stretching activates the muscle spindles and Golgitendonorgan and also prompts the stretch reflex. Is that what you mean by stretching is feel as it prompts messages similair to when you feel? Or do you mean in a totally different sense entirely?

The Where and why is still too difficult for me to comprehend barring the odd textbook basic postural deviances in which im still in way over my head, i was afraid it wasnt that simple. Still im starting to understand more about whats going on with the work your doing and why, fascinating following the pathway and the principles that has lead you to were you are today, truely great work.
    All it means is proprioception is the where, balance is the why.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by scrap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    so would there be benefit to better centering and balance by training up the weaker side,eye included? Or wont the feeling side of the brain allow that type of benefit to its corresponding eye and body balance - coordination?
    not really andre, one way is to go eyes shut, helps understand the problem.solve it not sure, as yet. Playing about with a few things at the moment with great success, but same as anything it has to be tested, got the neurologists scratching their heads, for sure.working with people who have been in long comas 33 days, plus pmd puts a different slant on things, for sure.
    pmd ?

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by scrap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    so would there be benefit to better centering and balance by training up the weaker side,eye included? Or wont the feeling side of the brain allow that type of benefit to its corresponding eye and body balance - coordination?
    not really andre, one way is to go eyes shut, helps understand the problem.solve it not sure, as yet. Playing about with a few things at the moment with great success, but same as anything it has to be tested, got the neurologists scratching their heads, for sure.working with people who have been in long comas 33 days, plus pmd puts a different slant on things, for sure.
    pmd ?
    pelizaeus merzbacher desease.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks I had to look it up.

I see,so its similar to MS in that theres a breaking down of the myaiiln sheath around the nerves.

Great ground to test in,you fix one you'll get the other.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With the coma people,I know theres less brain activity in some and others none which is another class again. But many have proven hearing and can take on whats being said, more so the intent behind whats being said in that state. That is now being taught in hospital care at the lowest levels these days. You have to warn family and guests to mind their chatter around the dying as well as the comatose for the same reasons.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks I had to look it up.

I see,so its similar to MS in that theres a breaking down of the myaiiln sheath around the nerves.

Great ground to test in,you fix one you'll get the other.
    His myelin has increased test show a 1st im told. Plus today had Him walking barefoot. Plus done it freestyle, never used straps or bindings.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With the coma people,I know theres less brain activity in some and others none which is another class again. But many have proven hearing and can take on whats being said, more so the intent behind whats being said in that state. That is now being taught in hospital care at the lowest levels these days. You have to warn family and guests to mind their chatter around the dying as well as the comatose for the same reasons.
    Interesting,as you say, but in all of this theres a crossover for getting fit, its interesting what lies ahead, in sports and conditioning.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eyes closed, is that better when working with people on the machine?

I can explain it.

Thread Information