Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather was full of sh*t tonight bashing Pacman on Showtime...

Share/Bookmark
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather was full of sh*t tonight bashing Pacman on Showtime...

Floyds ranting was soooo laughable. him saying Manny tricked the whole world into believing Floyd is ducking him? omg. Floyd was already a scumbag, but now...he just make himself look even worse. everyone knows floyd has made this megafight all but impossible with his ridiculous/arrogant demands & stipulations, yet he blames Manny? lol. and then making fun of manny's losses and PPV numbers? for all the money mayweather has, the man has absolutely no class whatsoever. Manny may not be the more skilled fighter of the two, there is no doubt who is the true warrior and courageous fighter who likes to please the fans - instead of ducking, running and buying off judges/refs.

you want to know more about the true DUCKING master of boxing. Mr Mayweather? read this intelligent and thoroughly researched article....

The Boxing Tour de France - Boxing.com

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather was full of sh*t tonight bashing Pacman on Showtime...

May second eh thats soon though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Re: Mayweather was full of sh*t tonight bashing Pacman on Showtime...

Quote Originally Posted by Xwetie View Post
    May second eh thats soon though
    i wish. but we all know floyd will make it impossible for the fight to happen. on camera, he'll fight manny tonight, but off camera, it will be anything he can use to make the fight NOT happen.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    Floyds ranting was soooo laughable. him saying Manny tricked the whole world into believing Floyd is ducking him? omg. Floyd was already a scumbag, but now...he just make himself look even worse. everyone knows floyd has made this megafight all but impossible with his ridiculous/arrogant demands & stipulations, yet he blames Manny? lol. and then making fun of manny's losses and PPV numbers? for all the money mayweather has, the man has absolutely no class whatsoever. Manny may not be the more skilled fighter of the two, there is no doubt who is the true warrior and courageous fighter who likes to please the fans - instead of ducking, running and buying off judges/refs.

you want to know more about the true DUCKING master of boxing. Mr Mayweather? read this intelligent and thoroughly researched article....

Even some of the dumbest posters occasionally get it right...

Yeah, Floyd seemed to work himself into a logical impasse...

First "Arum and Pac have been ducking us for years"

And then "Arum and Pac are desperate to fight! We don't need them, I'm Money."

Now correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these 2 claims mutually exclusive?

I mean how can you be desperate to fight him AND ducking him at the same time?

All that money and he cannot finance his think tank working around the clock trying to figure out credible ways to get out of fighting Pac with even a SINGLE intelligent spinster?

Unbelievable!
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think anyone believes him anymore, but the trouble is people carry on paying to see him fight practically anyone. Commonsense dictates that you should avoid the person most likely to beat you up, but that should be the sense of the ordinary man in the street and not the highest earning prizefighter. You cannot claim to be the greatest anything when you simply will not fight your rival. It's like being a fireman saying 'I'm not going to put out that fire as I don't like that really high building'. You shouldn't have a choice in the issue. Well, you do, but you lose the job. Yet like I say, people keep on rewarding this man. 'Okay, Floyd, just make sure you put out the fires on the low rise buildings. We will go and put out the fire instead and of course you can earn more than the rest of us'. What kind of world allows that? Actually it is sadly far too common and the world is seeing the consequences. Sack that man or have the decency to retire. Fight a speedster or else just go away. I'm telling you Ishe Smith losing today could be his gateway to payday gold.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enough already...... I don't see this fight happening too many excuses.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#1FightFan your the biggest fucking idiot on this forum soon as you talk about mayweather absolutely no one takes you serious your so against mayweather it's funny.
    If this fight don't happen both sides are to blame I think pretty much everyone who's not a big pacman fan will agree he was probably on steriods you just don't go up in weight like that and destroy people especially at his age it's doesn't happen.
    I do think pacman wants the fight more than floyd but there both top boxers there's not a chance 1 is scared of the other and this fight just might happen if it don't floyd loses his ppv to Canelo vs cotto it's that simple.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What was the offer? i can't remember but it was around 30-40 million dollar that manny would get from a fight that will generate 250-300 million dollars i've read somewhere, he sure keep his money tight

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it was always both sides. anybody who only blames one side is an idiot. if either fighter really wanted the fight, they could have pushed a lot harder for it. both just kind of let it go.

i do agree with floyd though that obviously pac and arum really want this fight now to make mega bucks before pac loses even more popularity.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post

#1FightFan your the biggest fucking idiot on this forum soon as you talk about mayweather absolutely no one takes you serious your so against mayweather it's funny.
    If this fight don't happen both sides are to blame I think pretty much everyone who's not a big pacman fan will agree he was probably on steriods you just don't go up in weight like that and destroy people especially at his age it's doesn't happen.
    I do think pacman wants the fight more than floyd but there both top boxers there's not a chance 1 is scared of the other and this fight just might happen if it don't floyd loses his ppv to Canelo vs cotto it's that simple.

no one takes me seriously? look at the posts chump. YOU are the only one who is still the mayweather nutthugger here everyone else isnt blind and on floyd nuts. HAHA! did u read the article at all it is filled with facts. everything in the article is truth. floyd has done everything possible to avoid manny. THAT IS CALLED SCARED. funny thing is, I think mayweather could possibly beat manny, if he would just have some balls and step up and prove his so-called claim to be TBE, which is a joke to me and many many others, for to be TBE...one has to take on the toughest challenges!!! again, READ THE ARTICLE A-hole.....and BTW, all boxing greats suffered losses!!! its how you get up and rebound from those losses that make you great.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac nut huggers can say what they want but they can't change or twist facts: everything was agreed on - money, venue, rights, ect. Only one thing remained: the drug testing issue. Floyd wanted a 14 day cut off date, Manny wanted a 24 day cut off date. That was the sole sticking point and the reason the fight never happened.

If Manny had agreed to a 14 day cut off date for the drug testing, this fight would have happened 4 years ago. He didn't. He felt that having blood drawn as close as two weeks before a fight would be way too traumatic for a boxing warrior to recover from... even though Floyd would have had to have taken the same test. So the fight never happened.

Pac fans will always say "OH WHO IS FLOYD TO DEMAND SPECIAL STIPULATIONS, HE JUST DID THAT SO THE FIGHT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN", ironically ignoring the fact that Pac also demands his own special stipulations (Mayweather would have had to turn over several million dollars for every pound he came in over the limit, and every other Pac fight seems to be at a special catch weight).

Well, those "special stipulations" that Floyd demanded 4 years ago have pretty much become standard practice since, and Manny has since participated in it in several of his fights afterwards, so I guess it wasn't too outrageous for Floyd to demand it.

Also, when you have a guy who's camp "allegedly" (reported by several very credible sources) enquired as to A) what the penalty for testing positive would be and B) if a positive test could be kept secret... it might be best to make that guy take a stringent drug test.

The facts favour Floyd, people who claim Floyd ducked him never have any logic for their opinion, they just think that if they say it often enough it'll be true. But it's not, it's stupidity.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Pacquiao had really wanted to fight Floyd and Floyd was the one ducking and dodging all these years then he could have followed David Haye's lead and stalked Floyd the way Haye did Klitchko. Show up at every press conference, fight, media event. Talk about it in every interview. Taunt your opponent at every opportunity. Make the fight happen if you really want it to. That's what I saw Floyd doing in that video.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last night was pitiful. I have stuck up for Floyd through thick and thin but nothing unless one is a cult member can be more obvious then the fact that Floyd does not want any. @#1FightFan is spot on and calling him an idiot is not evidence to the contrary. Put whatever metaphoric spin you want on it and call it what you will but after all the evidence is in even a remedial objective onlooker has to come to the conclusion that Floyd simply does not want the fight.

Last nights little tirade was embarrassing. Bringing up the testing like its still an issue and then saying Manny does not deserve 40% cause he lost twice and throwing in a "he's not on my level"

Sorta like Maidana I guess. The man does not want to fight him. Simple as that. Pretending that the ball is now in Mannys court is hilarious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post

no one takes me seriously? look at the posts chump. YOU are the only one who is still the mayweather nutthugger here everyone else isnt blind and on floyd nuts. HAHA! did u read the article at all it is filled with facts. everything in the article is truth. floyd has done everything possible to avoid manny. THAT IS CALLED SCARED. funny thing is, I think mayweather could possibly beat manny, if he would just have some balls and step up and prove his so-called claim to be TBE, which is a joke to me and many many others, for to be TBE...one has to take on the toughest challenges!!! again, READ THE ARTICLE A-hole.....and BTW, all boxing greats suffered losses!!! its how you get up and rebound from those losses that make you great.
    I am a floyd fan but that's it and I've said in previous posts if the fight don't happen I blame floyd more but your just so anti floyd you clearly hate him and you just go on and on chatting shit. I'll admit he seems a bit of a prick outside of the ring but It doesn't affect my life so I don't really give a shit what goes on in his private life. Also floyd beats the shit out of manny don't even think the fights competitive after the 1st 3 rounds, think khan has a much better shot at beating floyd.
    Last edited by g3org3; 12-13-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Last night was pitiful. I have stuck up for Floyd through thick and thin but nothing unless one is a cult member can be more obvious then the fact that Floyd does not want any. @#1FightFan is spot on and calling him an idiot is not evidence to the contrary. Put whatever metaphoric spin you want on it and call it what you will but after all the evidence is in even a remedial objective onlooker has to come to the conclusion that Floyd simply does not want the fight.

Last nights little tirade was embarrassing. Bringing up the testing like its still an issue and then saying Manny does not deserve 40% cause he lost twice and throwing in a "he's not on my level"

Sorta like Maidana I guess. The man does not want to fight him. Simple as that. Pretending that the ball is now in Mannys court is hilarious.
    Manny go around claiming Floyd is afraid of him and ducking him, he can make commercials making fun of Mayweather and insinuating Mayweather is ducking him... but Floyd isn't allowed to defend himself and bring up the actual fact, the actual reason why the fight didn't happen? Where's the logic there?

There's two camps on this who tirade, and it's not Team Mayweather vs Team Pac... it's people who want to work with facts, and people who want to work with biased, baseless conjecture.

I stay true to the "Fact" group, I put out the facts and if I'm using person conjecture, I preface it as such. This is what logical people do.

The people in the second group spout the same rhetoric, ignore the facts, jump to conclusions, talk about things they have no knowledge of or didn't bother to research, and generally offer no insight or valuable thought to the discussion. It's the same old shit, they have their story and they are sticking to it, facts be damned.

Floyd and Pac/Freitas/Casamayor/Margarito/ect never fought. CONCLUSION: Floyd was terrified of those guys, refused to fight them, and hid under his bed until there was no longer a call to fight them. It's like talking to 10 year olds with a lot of these guys.

Bottom line: There is no logical, intelligent person who is knowledgable of the situation who believes Floyd ducked Pac.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Thread Information