Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Khan's KO losses...

The first one came during Ramadan... and the second one was two months after Ramadan, but he was already in training camp and he did not have time to properly rehydrate and nourish his body from the rigours of Ramadan.

I say that Khan either needs to ask Allah for forgiveness during the time he has to train during Ramadan, or just don't fight during the end of June to the beginning of November.

His fights should only be between November and the middle of June (preferably within the first 2 and 1/2 weeks of June) in any year. Leave the entire months of July, August and September- unless at the very end of September- OUT.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan's KO losses...

I do like khan but I don't think Ramadan played any part in his loses.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post
    I do like khan but I don't think Ramadan played any part in his loses.
    No but allah probably did.

Floyd might make the fight in that part of the year and then its up to khan to decide what path he takes..

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    The first one came during Ramadan... and the second one was two months after Ramadan, but he was already in training camp and he did not have time to properly rehydrate and nourish his body from the rigours of Ramadan.

I say that Khan either needs to ask Allah for forgiveness during the time he has to train during Ramadan, or just don't fight during the end of June to the beginning of November.

His fights should only be between November and the middle of June (preferably within the first 2 and 1/2 weeks of June) in any year. Leave the entire months of July, August and September- unless at the very end of September- OUT.
    Never knew about his faith. Interesting point you brought up. hmmmm....

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Ramadan is effecting him than he is the dumbest motherfucker in boxing history. As it is he's picking and choosing his Islamic faith because hitting someone in the face is forbidden in Islam, they say to avoid hitting and disfiguring someone, and if you must fight or beat someone to avoid the face. So boxing goes against his religion in general, so he's full of shit anyway.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A lot of them came after he was posing in Vegas night clubs, with posing with money and alcohol.
    I do not see the big deal with Ramadam, modern boxers have between 2-5 fights a year, just choose not to fight at these times if you can not train on an empty stomach for a million pounds or switch your training to the evening 5-7pm so you can have a meal at sunset 7pm,then train again 11-1am, so you can have a drink of water and food afterwards it is not rocket science. You could even go for a run at 4am and still drink water and eat food.
    I guess there was never a Moslem warrior or professional athlete before Amir Khan.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very good observation. It proves that Ministery of COMDENMATION (includes Islam) kills
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

khan has shown weaknesses in the chin area in other fights too tho ant he

i like khan in the ring, exciting boxer, ill keep watching
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post

Very good observation. It proves that Ministery of COMDENMATION (includes Islam) kills
    LOL!
    The most Allah-humbling performance to me is when Hamed came into the ring flying...then prayed and dedicated the fight to Allah in Arabic...11 rounds later Barrerra rammed his head like a pro wrestler does to their foe with the turnbuckle...that was beyond humbling...it was quite embarrasing to watch.

Even to this day, I make sure I watch that round when I see MAB vs Hamed.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    If Ramadan is effecting him than he is the dumbest motherfucker in boxing history. As it is he's picking and choosing his Islamic faith because hitting someone in the face is forbidden in Islam, they say to avoid hitting and disfiguring someone, and if you must fight or beat someone to avoid the face. So boxing goes against his religion in general, so he's full of shit anyway.
    Real talk

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post

Yup. I remember earlier in the year when he said he would not fight Floyd in Sept and that the fight would have to happen in May 2015.Keep in mind that these comments were made right after Diaz and just before Collazo when he believed beating Collazo got him a shot.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All Khan needs to do is eat a fat steak 2 days before the fight. Quit messin' about...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information