Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ruthless rocco is a three year old

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    I'm gonna tell on you guys!
    Hey, @ruthless rocco get your butt in here and defend yourself!
    Now brace yourselves, ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I realize Roccos ass is full of Floyd's love juice and Rocco is prone to performing bukkake on his Floyd doll collection but the friggin guy neg repped me. It has only happened once before over a year ago and I find it very childish. We don't handle dislike of each other here on Saddo by neg reps on each other, we openly insult each other. I seriously find the neg rep thing is for three year olds.

Having said that, I try not to hold anger against people on forums so I still wish him a Merry Christmas. I'll probably give him some positive reps as I'm not going to get in a neg rep battle, but I will continue to point out his habit of bukkake on Floyd bobble head dolls.
    A 3-year old? that's impossible, walrus, I've never seen a 3-year old on peds. I think he's an 11 or 12 year old dopey...

...well anyways, Merry Christmas to you, ruthles rocco, walrus and the rest of boyz and gals...
    Hey thanks pacfan, always good to hear from you. I hope it is a good Christmas for you and all here at Saddo. As far as @RuThLesS rocco yes I got irked for a bit but I'm over that. I hope he is ready to move past our disagreement, we all come here for a good time and 99.9 percent of my interactions with all you Saddo members is always positive. Yes, I do live Miles more than I love the rest of you. We have a deep and sincere Bromance as @Gandalf will attest. The only one who gets really jealous of me and Miles is @dynamism but Miles and I are always open to a three-month.
    Very nice to hear about your readiness moving past your disagreements, that shows your maturity, not like most fanboys here whom one of my old buddies here used to call 'snotty kids'! I myself don't take anything too serious around here, it's just all for fun. Though I do like prick some of the arden fans here once in awhile, all with smile in my heart. They're all kinda cute to me.
    But please, can you keep your sleazy romance with miles to yourself. It's giving me goosebumps and nightmares. Haha, just kiddin' buddy. Happy Christmas to you too. Hope you're enjoying the season and all is well out there...
    BTW, please warn me if you see the ruthless fella coming in here, I'll be ready to scram out before he spew peds on me, I've had enough of it... Naw, actually I think he's a nice fella...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People keep PMing me to tell me there's a thread about me.

Great work you guys! Carry on...

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    People keep PMing me to tell me there's a thread about me.

Great work you guys! Carry on...
    Thanks Rocco, couldn't have done it without you.

Thread Information