Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lucas Browne vs Tyson Fury

I've never seen Tyson Fury take on a tall, really big and aggressive HW yet with a hard punch.

Considering Browne and Fury are both undefeated ranked HW's of similar experience, I think it would be a competitive fight and even a great fight, action filled from start to finish.

Brown smashed the hefty, 6'8" hard hitting Towers who had quick hands and fundamentally good jab and straight right, he could box. So we know he can handle opponents of this scale.

The question is, is Fury special enough to stop Browne from doing it to him too. I think Fury is certainly better than Towers, Fury puts together combinations and moves much more fluidly.

Who you guys got Interesting match!
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lucas Browne vs Tyson Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I've never seen Tyson Fury take on a tall, really big and aggressive HW yet with a hard punch.

Considering Browne and Fury are both undefeated ranked HW's of similar experience, I think it would be a competitive fight and even a great fight, action filled from start to finish.

Brown smashed the hefty, 6'8" hard hitting Towers who had quick hands and fundamentally good jab and straight right, he could box. So we know he can handle opponents of this scale.

The question is, is Fury special enough to stop Browne from doing it to him too. I think Fury is certainly better than Towers, Fury puts together combinations and moves much more fluidly.

Brown os treading water at the moment with regards to level of opposition. He's not going anywhere. He will make a high profile win for someone soon though.

He looked crap against a fat old Toney. He actually got hurt in that fight and outworked!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Brown os treading water at the moment with regards to level of opposition. He's not going anywhere. He will make a high profile win for someone soon though.

He looked crap against a fat old Toney. He actually got hurt in that fight and outworked!
    What? His competition isn't much worse than Fury's, if at all, they are about comparable.

Fat old Toney? Yeah, Toney ain't the same Toney but he's still James Toney. NOBODY has ever looked really good against James Toney, he is skilfully an awesome boxer.

And you know how I feel about dissing fat boxers. Performance is the ONLY thing that matters.

The ring girls are where to look for aesthetic appeal.

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What? His competition isn't much worse than Fury's, if at all, they are about comparable.

Fat old Toney? Yeah, Toney ain't the same Toney but he's still James Toney. NOBODY has ever looked really good against James Toney, he is skilfully an awesome boxer.

And you know how I feel about dissing fat boxers. Performance is the ONLY thing that matters.

Lucas Browne and Tyson Fury are about equal in skills, fairground to middling, they wont fight in the short term because both their promoters think they can get them a big money fight with a champion or contender to retire on, neither are in it for the long term because they are both media freaks, with Tyson doing better at bullshit.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post

Lucas Browne and Tyson Fury are about equal in skills, fairground to middling, they wont fight in the short term because both their promoters think they can get them a big money fight with a champion or contender to retire on, neither are in it for the long term because they are both media freaks, with Tyson doing better at bullshit.
    Haha, agreed.

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TBH though @ross, (and remember I have been a bit more flattering to Fury recently) he has seemingly avoided big guys who can really bang.

However he did accept a fight with Haye, who is up there with the hardest punchers in boxing currently, so I do give him respect there but I'd like to see him take on a Lucas Browne, David Price, Deonty Wilder or Chris Arreola.

Lets see how he does after Christian Hammer, now Hammer is another very small guy compared to Fury, infact he is smaller height wise than Cunningham and he is not ever in good shape.

Tune up fight probably.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury should fight someone like Browne but its pretty clear hes being steered away from big fighters who can punch. He avoided Price for the same reason. Im not saying Fury would lose these but they are obviously seen as too big a risk at this stage. It will ultimately be his downfall when he gets pasted by Wlad.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Fury should fight someone like Browne but its pretty clear hes being steered away from big fighters who can punch. He avoided Price for the same reason. Im not saying Fury would lose these but they are obviously seen as too big a risk at this stage. It will ultimately be his downfall when he gets pasted by Wlad.
    All this shit about Brown.

Tell me his best win. What fight has he looked impressive in?

Hatton wont let him fight anyone dangerous. Whereas the Furys tried making fights with Haye and Wilder.

Is Brown more dangerous than Haye?

Fucking morons in here sometimes.
    Last edited by ross; 01-01-2015 at 04:36 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton wont let him fight anyone dangerous. Whereas the Furys tried making fights with Haye and Wilder.

His power has been impressive. He is certainly more dangerous then Hammer and the other guys Fury has been fighting.

No he is not more dangerous then Haye, but Fury didnt fight Haye and Fury wont get 7 figs to fight Browne which is why it is too big a risk. IF Haye KOs Fury, Fury stock goes way down and will have a hard time building himself up again. Ah well at least he got paid a few mil. If he looses to Brown his stock goes even further down and he will have got paid fuck all. Does this not make sense to you you thick f@%k?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His power has been impressive. He is certainly more dangerous then Hammer and the other guys Fury has been fighting.

No he is not more dangerous then Haye, but Fury didnt fight Haye and Fury wont get 7 figs to fight Browne which is why it is too big a risk. IF Haye KOs Fury, Fury stock goes way down and will have a hard time building himself up again. Ah well at least he got paid a few mil. If he looses to Brown his stock goes even further down and he will have got paid fuck all. Does this not make sense to you you thick f@%k?
    Brown has been offered fights just on twitter and he always says "its not up to me, ask Hatton".

You little sissy cry bitch

Yes, stock would have gone down which is why Haye pulled out twice. There would be no future walking in to a title fight.

Say what you want. Fury will come out on top in the end.

Hammer is better and higher ranked than anyone Brown has faced.

Browne best opponent is Rudenko who Hughie Fury is fighting next and he's rated 78!! He had a hard fight with him! So much so he fought Welliver in his next fight! His career is going nowhere. They are waiting out for a title shot.

Heres Brown showing how skilled and powerful he is against the 78th best heavyweight in the world

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMLNxCf7v-I

You lot are ridiculous... Who is the best fighter that Brown had actually knocked out?
    Last edited by ross; 01-01-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK so Hammer is better then Browne. THe same Hammer who got a gift against Johnson. Hammer is ranked 11 by boxrec so everyone behind him is less of a risk including Takam, Ruiz Jr, Perez, Arreola, Joshua, Chagaev, Price, Thompson, Ortiz, Leapai, Wach. Well done Ross. Who needs to watch boxing when you have boxrec.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK so Hammer is better then Browne. THe same Hammer who got a gift against Johnson. Hammer is ranked 11 by boxrec so everyone behind him is less of a risk including Takam, Ruiz Jr, Perez, Arreola, Joshua, Chagaev, Price, Thompson, Ortiz, Leapai, Wach. Well done Ross. Who needs to watch boxing when you have boxrec.

Of those names... Takam was offered a fight, didnt want it and is coming off a loss. Ruiz Jr just got extended by a completely washed up fighter and looked terrible and actually is terrible so don't know why you mentioned him. Arreola was offered the fight that Cunningham took and there is a video of his trainer being interviewed where he admits tyson would be a difficult fight for Chris. Joshua is yet to go past 3 rounds or fight anyone better than british title challenger level, lets see how he does against Johnson. Chageav? Are you for real! Price, again, are you for real? Hes pulling out of fights with journeymen and got dropped by a journeyman in his last fight and extended the distance against someone Chisora stopped in two! Thompson doesn't want to win anymore, he looked dire against Pulev (someone trying to win, not fatty loser Solis). Ortiz is currently in shit for taking steroids Leapai? Who wants to see that? Johnson knocked him out, Furys sparring partner just beat him!

Keep scraping the barrel

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I mentioned them because they are all better then Hammer. To point out how you going off Boxrec rankings is pointless as they mean fuck all. I dont really see why you are argueing. Are you claiming Hammer is a top fighter and is a great test for Fury? I havent said anything negative about Fury just that its an easy fight. If you disagree youll be very happy to take the 10/1 available on Hammer.
    Last edited by Silkeyjoe; 01-01-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hammer will be an easy fight. As was Chisora and as would the majority of the division

You are seriously under estimating Tyson and that may come back to bite the firm you work for in the ass.

They are not better than Hammer, if they were they would be ranked higher than what they are

I don't think Hammer is all that, in fact iv only seen a couple of his fights but he's the best available fighter out there actually willing to take the fight.

This thread is about Browne. He is going nowhere and I think, if he actually steps his competition up any time soon, gets beaten. The highest ranked fighter he has faced is ranked 72!

Isn't it about time he faces someone in the top 20?

How embarrassing is it going to be for Browne when a novice like Hughie Fury does a better job on Rudenko? In reality it wont be. Hughie was a world champion super heavy at amateur level and spars regularly with world class heavyweights. Its only the stick his family name is getting at the moment but opinions will be changed and they will earn more peoples respect as their careers move forward, rather than stagnate like Browns. Iv seen posters in here who despised Tyson change their tune and show him respect. His a massive man with good skills and no matter how bad you think he is regardless of how piss easy he dealt with Chisora, he's going to be hard for anyone to beat.

Did you know that Browne was knocked out twice by punches in MMA?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Browne should stick to darts, he is not a professional athlete.
    If he was he would of moved to Netherlands or German many moons ago, the fact that he cannot get one professional trainer is a testimony to this.

Thread Information