Ok I am going to go ahead and give everyone a chance to call me a redneck and so on, but this topic was BEGGING to be discussed. It's a long time coming BROTHERRRRR!!!!

I find almost nothing more hilarious and entertaining than old pro wrestling, or as they called it in my neck of the woods "WRASSLIN". I do not watch the WWE these days, I don't care to get back into "sports entertainment" I just enjoyed when it when it was simply a bunch of roided up cokeheads smashing the bejesus out of each other, screaming into microphones and just being ridiculous.

I know that more than a few of my boxing friends on here enjoyed some wrasslin especially the Brits....how could you not love The British Bulldogs? Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid, epic tag team...roided out as fuck!

There were some good athletes in wrestling no doubt, and they took some big falls and big knocks. Nothing but respect for the old school guys: Macho man, Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Superstar Billy Graham, etc.

So fellas your memories, your favorites, the best finishing moves, the worst (most hilarious as well).

Let's take a little trip down memory lane OOOOOH YEAH! DIG IT!