Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts on police brutality... Cops were right to shoot those foos dead

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Your thoughts on police brutality... Cops were right to shoot those foos dead

Im no police lover but i fully support them shooting those foos.

Simply put, if you dont wanna get shot, do as they say and dont give them a reason to pull that trigger. Its that simple ..

ive lived in LA for a long time and i know how these afro americans act. These mothafukas prolly mouthed off to the cops and acted all hostile and shit. Its fukin obvious.

Ey fuk them. The police are innocent! Great job cops !

How many of you are standing behind the cops?
    Last edited by EL DINAMITA; 12-31-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Your thoughts on police brutality... Cops were right to shoot those foos dead

All I know is I would not like to live in America, nor even the UK anymore. The authorities including the police are one reason. They will arrest you for practically anything and they abuse their position of power. In the West the police exist to protect the rich and keep you from challenging that. If the police and society were conditioned more appropriately, you would have less of these police brutality stories or snipers being aimed at protestors or people being beaten.

Out here the police are not armed, they are a quiet hands off presence, and nobody is getting shot dead by them. I am not on the side of the police who kill people at will and dress like storm troopers and arm themselves. I am on the side of the police who are gentle and let society be. The American model does not seem to be on the side of the people. They use confiscation as a means of profiteering too. It is basically just looting, beating people up, and occasionally killing people. It is wrong. It seems to me, certainly from looking at the US, that the police are firmly against the American people. They chose to let it lead to this. There are many good police officers, but when you let the muck rule the roost and sour the name, then you have an uphill struggle.

The police in the West are seemingly beyond all law like the rich. The police exist to protect the rich. The two work hand in hand to dominate, divide, and control. On that basis, I think things have become more than obvious.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by EL DINAMITA View Post

Simply put, if you dont wanna get shot, do as they say and dont give them a reason to pull that trigger. Its that simple ..

ive lived in LA for a long time and i know how these afro americans act. These mothafukas prolly mouthed off to the cops and acted all hostile and shit. Its fukin obvious.

Wannabe elvis..you remind me of another guy that got banned on here...wonder what his name was..

Must be hard for you to hold it all in..lol

Whilst we are at it lets say those cops deserved to die as well because they had the potential to be corrupt..lol

In fact, every death is justified.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Your thoughts on police brutality... Cops were right to shoot those foos dead

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    All I know is I would not like to live in America, nor even the UK anymore.
    I know I'm devastated at that

I don't much care for cops, however they have a thankless job. I've yet to have a cop do 1 single good thing for me...that said I appreciate that they DO on occasion catch criminals, they DO provide security to the population to a certain extent, they DO engender a status quo of peace by their mere presence.

Black people are upset at cops why? Because of cops pulling people over for "Driving while black"? Or a stop and frisk beef when they aren't breaking any laws? Ok I can understand THAT...but resisting arrest, grabbing for an officer's gun, and pointing a firearm at an officer WILL GET YOU KILLED...I'm sorry that's regardless of race/gender/sexual orientation.

Some folks have been quick to point out that James Holmes(Dark Knight theater shooter) and Jared Loughner were taken into custody alive.....THOSE DUDES WERE WHITE AND THEY WEREN'T SHOT AND KILLED! Well John Lee Malvo (Beltway sniper) and Colin Fergusson (Long Island Railroad Shooter) were black and were taken into custody alive as well so that's a moot point at best.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your pic,you look so out of it must of been reasonably pure or a good amount.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Your pic,you look so out of it must of been reasonably pure or a good amount.
    Exfoliating minus the cucumber slices or teabags

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it really a thankless job? I think people generally appreciate traditional community based policing. That has undeniable merit.

It seems since the war on drugs which was in essence an attempt to criminalise poor people whilst ignoring that sectors of government were involved in aiding drug distribution, policing has firmly turned into an 'Us against them' mentality. You have the highest prison population in the world and yet serious white collar criminals regularly get away with crimes that have a far bigger impact on society and the world. Also with the militarising of the police and the mass scale looting of anyone under the phoney suspicion of having drugs in their vehicle, means that not only the relatives of the deceased are angry, but anyone who has been threatened, beaten, or outright fleeced by these supposed protectors of the people.

I think what you are seeing is not only anger about murder, but the bubbling of a general resentment at how the police behave. People have taken it for years and years now and quietly stood by while Darth Vader came along to 'protect them'. I think it is fair to make a connection with the police who think they can act with impunity and with foreign policy and things like drones. There is no concern for the rule of law. It is merely that might makes right and be damned with what any of you ordinary people think.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Swift merciful Death by bullet or slow drawn out laborious death thru boredom and meandering self absorbed 15 paragraph preaching?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To have a viewpoint on an important topic, or to merely slight other posters for lack of anything better to do.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy New year to you , you boring old fart, fuck me it's only just nearly not Christmas, you get pissed and have a melt down all year, I have a jar and you become Mr Feckin serious Potatoe head bannanana junky sopunky doobry donkey chomsky up your rhinocerous noustache hipster baloon billberrie chuck williamson blobby preidents cheese fleas and terease knees of calcutta lil bubba jimmimiimny cricket bouncin bruiser tom cruiser scientology l r Hubbar d cubbard who lived in a shoe
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Happy New year to you , you boring old fart, fuck me it's only just nearly not Christmas, you get pissed and have a melt down all year, I have a jar and you become Mr Feckin serious Potatoe head bannanana junky sopunky doobry donkey chomsky up your rhinocerous noustache hipster baloon billberrie chuck williamson blobby preidents cheese fleas and terease knees of calcutta lil bubba jimmimiimny cricket bouncin bruiser tom cruiser scientology l r Hubbar d cubbard who lived in a shoe
    Happy New Year back.

I just have a few thoughts on a very serious issue affecting the lives of many ordinary people and instead of posting on that, it's to have a silly go at me. You are always going on about empathy and I have that for the victims of police abuse, yet instead my post is 'self absorbed preaching' and goes on for '15 paragraphs'. It was a very short post and I think raises some points that are hardly novel or new, but are important.

When police start shaking down the public and become as rude as they are, as seen in too many online videos, it builds resentment. Then when people start to die all too regularly it makes people angry. Understandably so. Would you like to be shaken down, or arrested for using expletives even though the police use the same language, or be locked up for minor drug offenses? Or how about beaten black or blue, or even have your life taken? I find that all rather distressing and think you probably do too. I am extremely grateful to know that these things are rare in most places, I would like others to have the same comfort of knowing authorities are not excessively authoritarian. If that makes me self absorbed then so be it, but it's from a desire to see others not have to live in fear.

If I have raised any points that are wrong, then I am happy to discuss them, but personal attacks on me are neither here nor there. It gets tit for tat and I don't want to do it. Enjoy your New Year and have the best of New Year's, genuinely. We are better united than divided. As an example, for 2015, I am on the Green side. Whatever happens in this election the system is screwed, so if the Greens can make headway, then it is something.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Yes they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell
    I thought you had no time for religion? Just the eternal damnation bit then?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bbq's are the answer to everything.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    You could rap that.

I can explain it.

Thread Information