Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: #foxnewsfacts

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Your from Wolverhampton mate, hell that's close to Brum.

El Kabong Guest

People do love to hate on Fox and I understand, but shit when was the last time NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC (and even some international channels BBC, CBC, Al Jazeera, et al) got ripped on for their constant mistakes?

A CNN anchor claimed one of the terrorists in France was "African-American"...I mean just how dense do you have to be to be a reporter? In fact the people sitting behind the desk during the news aren't so much "reporters" as they are new readers.....an example if you will....

Last edited by El Kabong; 01-14-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fox has facts?

El Kabong Guest

Fox News is at LEAST not enamored by the current administration

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My favorite FOX moment
    It only took a weak comedy show to reveal how each Fox anchor person commented how crowded Palin's rally were- then they apologized because they used the wrong footage? They keep septembers footage mixed in with November?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 02-10-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fox certainly has issues but it's ratings are astonishingly high. There retractions don't seem as major as some others out there but I don't fully trust any major media network. Besides, some of Shepards Smith's blunders have been hilarious. He actually looked in the camera once and said cocksucker. He apologized and said he didn't know where it came from. It was probably one of the greatest moments in TV history.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    . He actually looked in the camera once and said cocksucker.
    I heard that's why FOX got rid of him: because he was one.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    . He actually looked in the camera once and said cocksucker.
    I heard that's why FOX got rid of him: because he was one.
    No, he still has shows daily on Fox but he was moved from the prime time line up some time ago. It is all around the word that he is gay, I can see it but I don't believe he has officially come out. I hope he doesn't, if he wants to suck a cocker or two he should just keep it to himself.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

It's not worth much, it's excusing Democrats for dropping the ball on Benghazi by blaming the Republicans (by way of Fox News) for the Ferguson riots....regardless of whether or not riots were in fact warranted.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not much, just pointing out how the DOJ Department of Justice had (2) reports.
    1st one- stating the quote: hands up don't shoot- never happened. therefore liberal media fed the people a narrative lie, so lets move on.
    2nd report from the DOJ stated African-Americans are disproportianetley targeted by cops, racial bias, unreasonable force.

So the FOX pundits -ALL of them. Not one, not one show-ALL of them went on a tirade stating: So Obama and Sharpton should apologize. Show after show, pundit after pundit asked one rhetorical question: Have they apologized for misleading America over this hands up don't shoot?

Fox chose to state the 1st DOJ report. Fuck the second report. I mean why not say it this way: We believe the DOJ was right on the 1st report, but fucked up the second one, so we at FOX decided not to tell our viewers about the 2nd report.

End result: The Daily show put together a loop of everyone on FOX uttering the same thing the previous pundit(s) uttered.
    For the Ferguson case: they all stated they were misled.
    For the Benghazi case: they all stated we have yet to hear the truth. 3, 5, 25 pundits. Doesn't matter, they will all repeat each other until divisive, narrow & subjective thinking rules the mindset of their ditto head followers.

But other than that, nah...not much.

El Kabong Guest

Department of Justice report on the Ferguson, Mo. Police Department - The Washington Post

III. Ferguson law enforcement efforts are based on generating revenue.....well here's sign #1 that the DOJ is completely and shamelessly unaware of what "law enforcement" actually does. Damn near ALL laws are enforced to generate revenue. The government can repo and auction off your shit so fast it'll make your head spin! And the best part?!?! the burden of proof is on YOU to justify why you should keep YOUR property!!!!

As for their findings about race related stops and arrests, the African-American community is the majority in Ferguson at 67% of the total population: meanwhile they make up 85% of the stops, 90% of the citations, 93% of the arrests. I don't know if the DOJ has looked around America in a while, but the African-American community is 30% of the population in the US and 60% of the population in prison so the numbers to me don't look terribly far off from the national average....that said: War on Drugs + War on Poverty = exactly this and it'll only get worse if we allow the politicians, special interest groups, et al to keep things status quo.

As for President Obama and more importantly "Reverend" Al Sharpton. #1 President Obama has in the past spoken before he knew the full details on a few race related incidents and AS PRESIDENT that's kind of a difficult thing to look past, I understand he's the first black President people are looking for him to get shit done about these kind of issues but wouldn't it be more prudent to relay calmness and look over the facts before commenting? #2 Al Sharpton loves this shit and any time he can stir the pot he'll do it right, wrong, indifferent, give him a little time in the spotlight and he'll do his act regardless of if there is an actual case for it or not because in his mind 100% of the punishment is justified because of past happenings so those officers accused of assaulting Tawana Brawley, they were collateral damage as were the Duke lacrosse players, collateral damage for the sins of their ancestors...there's no "I'm sorry I dragged your name through the mud", there's no remorse there. Maybe some people feel a sense of comfort with that eye for an eye mentality in regards to this, but in order to actually move forward from the past people are going to have to bury the axes they have to grind with people of other races and those in positions of authority need to be fair and even handed in their distribution of justice.

Thread Information