Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Career defining fight would be a big fight that captures the public attention, against a credible fighter who people believe has a chance and he puts on a great show.

I can not name a career defining fight of his. Can you?

I'd say a large majority of his fights "captures the public's attention" seeing how many asses he puts in the seats. Credible fighter well let's see: Chris Byrd x 2, Sam Peter x 2, Tony Thompson x 2, Chagaev (on short notice for both), David Haye, and typically he scores KO's. The Pulev fight for example was vs a guy with a great amateur pedigree who was undefeated as a professional and Wlad walked right through him.....but I digress name the "career defining fights" for Larry Holmes was it vs 40-4 Ken Norton, the 59-7-1 Earnie Shavers, the 56-3 Muhammad Ali, or were his fights vs the 22-0-0 Renoldo Snipes, the 15-0 Tim Witherspoon, and the 25-0 Gerry Cooney his "career defining fights"? How about Lennox Lewis? were his career defining fights vs the old boys Tyson and Holyfield or vs the newbs like Grant and Briggs?

But hey keep adding on those qualifiers so you can give Wlad just enough credit without admitting how good he actually is. And just because YOU aren't watching, doesn't mean everyone else ain't watching. He sells tickets REGARDLESS of what you think.

Also Larry Holmes is basically parroting what Pulev said before he actually fought Wlad "He has everything that you need to be a world champion, but he has no heart. He's like a girl."

To which Wladimir responded with....

" I don't think he realized he was playing in the champions league."