Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Derek Chisora vs Sonny Liston

LOL Yeah that's a blanket statement but would you believe I'd go even further,

And claim that Chisora is a better boxer too? And also more offensive!!

I have seen Chisora take it to a fighter of far higher calibre than Liston ever did.

More the point, Chisora is much FASTER than Liston.

I think Chisora's bobbing movement makes him hard for Liston to hit cleanly and get in on Sonny with some big shots.

Chisora has this hands down imo, there's no real threat from ridiculous Liston whatsoever, he never fought as strong+durable+skilled opponent as Dereck combined ever. And he wouldn't WANT to have faced one either!
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There he is. The worst thing about it is Max Power is not joking.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Master;1300333]There he is. The worst thing about itmax power why does he continue to spell

now master has gotten back on my good side master is saying some really good things here max power must really listen closely to the master of Wolverhampton what is wrong with max power why does he continue to spell this neo Nazi bullcrap Dereck Chisora could never touch a hair on sunny listings head Sonny Liston with the left piston Sonny Liston with the left piston blew away so many boxes now the master of Wolverhampton is telling you max power how utterly full of baloney and Boulder Dash that you are max power where do you get your ridiculous nonsensical orderly unbelievable. Of you let me guess from comic books ?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=brocktonblockbust;1300342]
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There he is. The worst thing about itmax power why does he continue to spell

now master has gotten back on my good side master is saying some really good things here max power must really listen closely to the master of Wolverhampton what is wrong with max power why does he continue to spell this neo Nazi bullcrap Dereck Chisora could never touch a hair on sunny listings head Sonny Liston with the left piston Sonny Liston with the left piston blew away so many boxes now the master of Wolverhampton is telling you max power how utterly full of baloney and Boulder Dash that you are max power where do you get your ridiculous nonsensical orderly unbelievable. Of you let me guess from comic books ?
    I'll tell you why Brocton..

Because Dereck Chisora never failed to touch a hair on another boxers head in any fight.

And of all the opponents Chisora fought, Liston was slower than every single one of them.
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Max Power;1300574]
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

Because Dereck Chisora never failed to touch a hair on another boxers head in any fight.

And of all the opponents Chisora fought, Liston was slower than every single one of them.
    How slow do you think Liston was?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Master;1300577]
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

How slow do you think Liston was?
    The Wolverhampton Samson scores another KO. @Max Power u r right about chisora who had 13 ko's of 20 bouts but NO WAY, NO DICE....Liston was slow?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that Katsunari Takayama would have beaten Sonny Liston too. Don't forget that Takayama is in colour, whereas Liston was in black and white. I watched Liston fight Eddie Machen and watched it in slow motion, so I know Sonny was SLOW SLOW SLOW.

Advances in nutrition and science have also improved, so Takayama is actually a bigger man that Liston ever was. Size is everything and today's modern fighters are just too big for the old timers, I definitely include Takayama in this. If he didn't eat just sushi, he would be HUGE compared to Liston, who basically survived on the diet of the time, pig lard and gristle.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Japanese hibachi barbecue and so she could not be a buffet menu item on Derek Chisora as possible training diet / all of this has nothing to do with Hiroshima and Nagasaki nothing at all

Thread Information