Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dillian Whyte destroys Nascimento in 2 (video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dillian Whyte destroys Nascimento in 2 (video)

The words "destroys" and "in 2" are the main reason a lot of people clicked and opened the thread. If you typed Dillian Whyte professionally competes against Nascimento in a 12 round contest that may or may not go the distance". There's no way im clicking that to sit through 12 rounds of a majority draw at work or home unless the fighters are super relevant and have a fight coming up on the weekend so I can do some scouting. Just my personal preference....Credit, Tam.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Toothless Taco needs to step up his troll game or commit suicide imo. Used to think he was kinda funny now and then, but maybe it wasn't intentional.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    The words "destroys" and "in 2" are the main reason a lot of people clicked and opened the thread. If you typed Dillian Whyte professionally competes against Nascimento in a 12 round contest that may or may not go the distance". There's no way im clicking that to sit through 12 rounds of a majority draw at work or home unless the fighters are super relevant and have a fight coming up on the weekend so I can do some scouting. Just my personal preference....Credit, Tam.

Here are a few suggestions for possible thread titles that may be more appropriate:

"Check Out This Amazing Fight From Last Night!"
    "Whyte vs Nascimento - Amazing KO!"
    "Nascimento vs Whyte - 2nd Round Annaihilation!!!"

These all convey the excitement of the fight without spoiling. Don't you think?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post

Here are a few suggestions for possible thread titles that may be more appropriate:

Still on repeat mode?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I found the fight you and Rocco had more entertaining

Why was Whyte looking gassed part way through round 1?

I'll say this for it, that had some overhand right cricket deliveries that Chris Eubank would have been ashamed of.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcuc8Zy_guk

Whyte's views of the fight

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whyte looks in bad shape to me and very limited, he's got power but i think AJ would murder him if they fought.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

((If you don't want to know a boxing result don't go on a boxing forum))

Pretty good result for Whyte on paper - considering he beat him quicker than some bigger names have - but he certainly doesn't look in good shape and I burst out laughing at the bowler right hand that got him in some barney
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Umm, how are the latter 2 not giving away anything? KO still tells us the official result and the word "2nd round annihilation" still implies the result as destroys in 2..
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Umm, how are the latter 2 not giving away anything? KO still tells us the official result and the word "2nd round annihilation" still implies the result as destroys in 2..
    Really?
    I've learned that boxing fans aren't the brightest people in the world, and I shouldn't have high expectations of intelligence or ability to apply logic or to have much in the way of empathy, sympathy or even a base level of morality...but are you really that stunted?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really?
    I've learned that boxing fans aren't the brightest people in the world, and I shouldn't have high expectations of intelligence or ability to apply logic or to have much in the way of empathy, sympathy or even a base level of morality...but are you really that stunted?
    In your own little world, KO still means knockout right? So the fight ended by someone getting knocked the F___ out.

"an·ni·hi·late əˈnīəˌlāt/ verb verb: annihilate; 3rd person present: annihilates; past tense: annihilated; past participle: annihilated; gerund or present participle: annihilating destroy utterly; obliterate."

Hence "2nd round Annihilation" and "Destroys in 2" are the same thing.

Ooh the suspense is just killing me... Way to keep a secret there, Bud...

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really?
    In your own little world, KO still means knockout right? So the fight ended by someone getting knocked the F___ out.

"an·ni·hi·late əˈnīəˌlāt/ verb verb: annihilate; 3rd person present: annihilates; past tense: annihilated; past participle: annihilated; gerund or present participle: annihilating destroy utterly; obliterate."

You should have just answered with "Yes, I'm that dumb."

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really?
    ok.. So whats killing you is knowing who won and who lost? he already said it was an old fight.. Thats like getting your panties in a bunch because someone told you douglas ko'd tyson ...

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok.. So whats killing you is knowing who won and who lost? he already said it was an old fight.. Thats like getting your panties in a bunch because someone told you douglas ko'd tyson ...
    The fight was from Saturday night.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really?

You should have just answered with "Yes, I'm that dumb."
    and your first reply should have just been an admission to being a whiner who's going to p*ss and moan every time you stumble onto information on the internet. That's what its here for. You've contributed nothing useful to the thread.

Thread Information