Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: General Election 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    An NHS that would collapse without the skilled surgeons, nurses, physio therapists, etc that keep it going. Many of whom are Immigrants. Just like you and Miles. Only way more qualified.
    I dont understand this narative either. It's a shop worn response but where does anyone mention that these people filling vital roles would be at risk? It's as if the UKIP goon squad are going to be kicking down theatre doors mid bypass so they can round up and throw Jonny Nignog on the next boat home.

Madness.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Greenbeanz did it again. He had a go on the main boards when he said he wouldnt. He lied. All I ask is that he wont run me down. Beanz, I am a qualified teacher and teach nurses to speak a second language. Now politely fuck off With your spiel.
    Miles pointing out that somebody like a surgeon is more qualified than you is not running you down.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Greenbeanz did it again. He had a go on the main boards when he said he wouldnt. He lied. All I ask is that he wont run me down. Beanz, I am a qualified teacher and teach nurses to speak a second language. Now politely fuck off With your spiel.
    Miles pointing out that somebody like a surgeon is more qualified than you is not running you down.Also if you as an Immigrant teach Nurses to speak a second language then surely you are part of what you see as a problem ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    An NHS that would collapse without the skilled surgeons, nurses, physio therapists, etc that keep it going. Many of whom are Immigrants. Just like you and Miles. Only way more qualified.
    I dont understand this narative either. It's a shop worn response but where does anyone mention that these people filling vital roles would be at risk? It's as if the UKIP goon squad are going to be kicking down theatre doors mid bypass so they can round up and throw Jonny Nignog on the next boat home.

Madness.
    Yes they do actually mate. If you look at what people standing for UKIP say, they just lump everyone into the same boat and generalise.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least he's smiling, God bless 'im.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Madness.
    Yes they do actually mate. If you look at what people standing for UKIP say, they just lump everyone into the same boat and generalise.
    One of my sourounding UKIP members is Black, the other one Russian, and both women!!!!

In all seriousness I cant know the thoughts of every UKIP member on immigration. The picture being painted publicly though is to me at least one of fairness.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Madness.
    One of my sourounding UKIP members is Black, the other one Russian, and both women!!!!

In all seriousness I cant know the thoughts of every UKIP member on immigration. The picture being painted publicly though is to me at least one of fairness.
    Some of the most racist people I have ever met have been Immigrants or people with foreign wives. One does not preclude the other.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Madness.

Some of the most racist people I have ever met have been Immigrants or people with foreign wives. One does not preclude the other.
    Nevertheless, you'd have to conceeed that 2 women, 1 black and 1 Russian must be at odds with the collective sexist racist anti EU UKIP mo?

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Free parking in hospitals

Plus I did a 'What party should you vote for' form on facebook and it said I was 70% UKIP.
    and to think I thought you were alright
    We all make mistakes mate

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    If beanz didnt have me and you to run down Miles, he would be forced to face his abject misery dead on in the mirror. We are giving him a fire in his belly, a reason to rant and judge and mock.
    Poor old sod, I just realized where he is coming from.
    Beanzy, do keep it coming ol' boy. I know what it does for you.
    If you really believed that about Greenbeanz - About his mental illness you have diagnosed and his abject misery (mentioned multiple times) wouldn't you be a total cunt for taunting him with it?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Why do the Brits make UKIP out to be the second coming of the Nazis?

Can you not beat them on the field of ideas? Must you call names?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

They are a party that is contradictory, opportunistic and with no real substance.

They are an anti-political protest party. Many people find that attractive.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

They are a party that is contradictory, opportunistic and with no real substance.

They are an anti-political protest party. Many people find that attractive.

Expand please Master. Staccato sound bites don't really mean a lot. You could apply most of what you just said to any party.

I think it's three fold.

1. People don't like change, change is bad!

2. It's easy to follow the beaten path and brand them all racists.

3. UKIP have made 2. very easy on occasions by saying stupid shit.

The big two parties are jointly responsible for more misery, more fuck ups than you can shake a stick at over decades and decades. It's worrying that people are happy to accept or ignore it in the name of not rocking the boat, obligation, whatever else you care to add

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The trouble is UKIP do not offer a real alternative. They take the worst ideas rejected by the admittedly hypocritical and useless main two parties and pretend that is some kind of manifesto. They are terrified of change and seek to roll back Britain to the 1970s.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Free parking in hospitals<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Plus I did a 'What party should you vote for' form on facebook and it said I was 70% UKIP.
    You are entitled to an opinion and I would encourage everyone to vote especially you as it is your first time. Did you watch the debate UKIP solution to everything is ban immigration, get out of the EU and everything will be alright.
    Yes I watched it. Master that's just not right is it. No one talked about banning immigration and no one talked about leaving the EU as a fix all make everyone's dreams come true solution.
    Yet if that isn't their opinion - that leaving the EU fixes everything, then what are their other policies?
    They certainly don't articulate any other policies. I wonder if they have any that are remotely fleshed out. Therefore it does seem that they do in fact think that leaving the EU is going to fix things by itself.

Also, you have to question the priorities of the man and his party when he has stated that 'the first thing I'd do' is to deal with immigrants that are HIV positive.
    The first fucking thing?? That relates to about 4000 people a year (that's his figures).
    I'm sorry but if that is the thing more than anything else you feel you have to sort out then to my mind you are coming from a place of prejudice and hate and not the national interest.

Or could an intelligent rational person agree with him that that should be priority number one for the next government?
    He hasn't just said this once he has said it multiple times over the last year.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Thread Information