Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: General Election 2015

I would not bee too cynical and gloomy. Labour will adjust to the centre ground to appeal to the Lib Dem (and Alan Sugar) voters by having pro business, take back disillusioned voters that went to UKIP by being strong on immigration and take back Scotland by saying SNP is a wasted vote. They need to choose a strong leader for the 5 years ahead.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They should be arrested and put on community service as well as being put on an asbo. Proper cunts.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    They should be arrested and put on community service as well as being put on an asbo. Proper cunts.
    They don't listen to the tens of millions of people who didn't vote for them, why would they care about an asbo. It would just be a status symbol for the likes of them.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Damn, to bad, I feel bad you guys are so upset about the results of your election. Are there any English here who prefer Cameron and aren't afraid to voice your opinion. It's good to see such passion in your posts, shows you really care about your country. We here in the US always have a positive view on the English, Irish as well despite what you may think of us. Nary have I heard any of my countrymen speak poorly about England. To be honest, we really don't say, as a people, many bad things about many countries, if we don't like you, you will heat from us in a more concrete manner. We walk softly but carry a big stick. I think we are a bit upset that Putin threatened to Nuke us if we interfere in Crimea, but forget about that, this is about our English friends.
    Yep. The way the left are moaning on social media, you might think this was close, but the conservatives annihilated labour at the polls. The silent majority have spoken and the Tories were their choice.

I don't mind Cameron, I think he is straightforward and relatively honest. People moan about the welfare state, we'll get off your fucking arse and get a job because they are out there.

Milliband was a metropolitan intellectual member of the North London elite, about as far from a decent labour leader as you will see. He was unelectable.

Clegg and the lib dems got punished for being in government, where they found that their protest party ideals were totally impossible to actually achieve.

UKIP tap into every nasty side of the British psyche, nothing positive at all and I'm glad they didn't get w stage to peddle their odious quasi 1950s worldview on us

The greens and the SNP are lefty, bossy and aggressive. Scotland didn't want to be independent, but they do want to start calling the shots in the UK, under the protection of the British economy.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

At least they had a drink in England , they could have been for worse and gone to Ibiza.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Damn, to bad, I feel bad you guys are so upset about the results of your election. Are there any English here who prefer Cameron and aren't afraid to voice your opinion. It's good to see such passion in your posts, shows you really care about your country. We here in the US always have a positive view on the English, Irish as well despite what you may think of us. Nary have I heard any of my countrymen speak poorly about England. To be honest, we really don't say, as a people, many bad things about many countries, if we don't like you, you will heat from us in a more concrete manner. We walk softly but carry a big stick. I think we are a bit upset that Putin threatened to Nuke us if we interfere in Crimea, but forget about that, this is about our English friends.
    Yep. The way the left are moaning on social media, you might think this was close, but the conservatives annihilated labour at the polls. The silent majority have spoken and the Tories were their choice.

I don't mind Cameron, I think he is straightforward and relatively honest. People moan about the welfare state, we'll get off your fucking arse and get a job because they are out there.

Milliband was a metropolitan intellectual member of the North London elite, about as far from a decent labour leader as you will see. He was unelectable.

Clegg and the lib dems got punished for being in government, where they found that their protest party ideals were totally impossible to actually achieve.

UKIP tap into every nasty side of the British psyche, nothing positive at all and I'm glad they didn't get w stage to peddle their odious quasi 1950s worldview on us

The greens and the SNP are lefty, bossy and aggressive. Scotland didn't want to be independent, but they do want to start calling the shots in the UK, under the protection of the British economy.
    I didn't like this post at all and was well into a good old miles style destruction of every point. Then my cat ran and disconnected my computer. It was a very good post and it caught into the fiery me that offends Tories so much. I will try again, but I realise I am just tired. I will try again, but it isn't as good.

You Tories got lucky because people are so tired. Tired of Labour. Tired of Tory. Tired of working their skins to the bone. Tired of sanctions. Tired of jobs that pay nothing and offer no security. Tired of immigration that means you cannot compete. And no you cannot compete against 5 to a room foreigners who can save money and send it home to a nation that earns a quarter. The domestics can never compete, the honest can never succeed. It is an evil, heartless system and the minority voted for it. Not a majority. A minority.

Jobs? What jobs? You are that close to something truly despotic and you seem to revel in it. You say the same about Greece. They are all lazy! No, share owners are lazy. CEO's are lazy. Governments are slack and lazy and they all need chopping down.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The silent majority = 36% of those that voted.
    They got a majority of seats. Not votes. Not arguing the result as that is the system we have, but the numbers also show that most people didn't want the Tories. Can't argue with that.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Cameron isn't allowed to have a drink after he wins a general election?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

I didn't like this post at all and was well into a good old miles style destruction of every point. Then my cat ran and disconnected my computer. It was a very good post and it caught into the fiery me that offends Tories so much. I will try again, but I realise I am just tired. I will try again, but it isn't as good.

You Tories got lucky because people are so tired. Tired of Labour. Tired of Tory. Tired of working their skins to the bone. Tired of sanctions. Tired of jobs that pay nothing and offer no security. Tired of immigration that means you cannot compete. And no you cannot compete against 5 to a room foreigners who can save money and send it home to a nation that earns a quarter. The domestics can never compete, the honest can never succeed. It is an evil, heartless system and the minority voted for it. Not a majority. A minority.

Jobs? What jobs? You are that close to something truly despotic and you seem to revel in it. You say the same about Greece. They are all lazy! No, share owners are lazy. CEO's are lazy. Governments are slack and lazy and they all need chopping down.

Ha ha. There's loads of jobs. What do you know about anything anyway. More empty overblown rhetoric miles ol' chum.

The Tories got in because they were the least bad option. Also, I think that they should now cut welfare even more, make unemployed people clean rich people's houses for free, bring back fox hunting (in fact, we could just hunt poor people, that would kill two birds with one stone)

I definitely agree that we should have more immigration, as that brings scummy lower class people's wages down, and then they are nowhere to be seen when I'm on holiday. I don't like to see their pasty obese and tattooed bodies when I am exploiting foreigners in their own countries. In Greece, perhaps,

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

X you are a cunt.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Scotland doesn't want to call the shots, it just wants some kind of voice in the nation's politics, and with the Tories making it abundantly clear that they didn't want to talk to the SNP, and by forcing Labour to do the same, they made absolutely sure that the vastly biggest party in Scotland is completely ignored in the country's decisions. That to me is far more aggressive than the SNP.

The Tories want a quiet docile Scotland (and Northern Ireland, Wales and anyone else they don't like) that does what its told and doesn't complain when their incomes are squeezed while the rules protecting them from ruthless business owners and the wealthy is eroded.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Divide and conquer, divide and conquer.

Yeah, what do I know anyway, I only live in exile and chose that life because the UK was a blossoming place for young British people. So many good jobs out there and it must have been because I was worthless and not good enough that I couldn't get a look in. That was in the good times! Ironically, I discovered I was good enough and I can only assume tens of millions that feel they aren't good enough are just trapped in a system that saddles them with debt, forces them to compete with abroad, will never let them own a home or start a family, and then when it goes wrong as it will as the nation is fleeced be told it is their fault for not being efficient enough or some such spiel. It is a nasty elitist system and I stand by my original mantra. Get out of that place, or go to war and make sure it is a worthwhile fight for freedom. People like to interpret me and say that I am down on the British. No, it is the system that appalls me. It has been a despicable system my entire lifetime and was induced by people with no connection to people. Nasty elitist freaks who hate their children so much they send them off to private school to be brainwashed and buggered.

People are literally selling away their futures for a quick buck. There won't even be a country once fracking has its way with the water system. Do the elite care? No, they make their money and run. It is what they do in places like Africa anyway. Share owners should be shaken down, the rich taxed down, and the banks done away with. The entire system is a mirage built on lies and nothing more. The media isn't even run by people with any interest in the British people. That people are not waking up to the most basic of observations befuddles me. You Tories are winning and it helps your case that people like me who do care are so sickened that they never want to go near the place. There are a lot of us in lands afar and we all say the same things.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't vote Conservative in the Election, by the way. Not that it's particularly relevant to the discussion.

What with Milliband, Farage and Clegg all stepping down, the leaders are all resigning left, right and centre. .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who did you vote for, X? Yep, the people voted but Labour did all they did to mess themselves up. I will write the ballad of milliband next. 😠

Thread Information