Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: General Election 2015

I don't doubt that Ed Milliband is probably a decent guy, but he was a complete disaster as a leader.

I privately educated, Oxbridge graduate from a metropolitan elite enclave in North London who never had a real job in his life doesn't really speak to the traditional working class labour voter. The fact that an uneasy coalition government , run by conservatives, who have instigated one of the sharpest periods of austerity in our history could actually win the next election with a majority really shows how poor labour and their leadership have been.

I couldn't stand Milliband. Every time I saw his stupid gurning face, I ground my teeth. The Tories biggest election winning weapon this time was Ed Milliband

Even Noel Gallagher said he didn't rate Ed Milliband ....... and there's a bloke that knows a thing or two about dickhead younger brothers.

Last edited by X; 05-15-2015 at 06:25 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Who did you vote for, X? Yep, the people voted but Labour did all they did to mess themselves up. I will write the ballad of milliband next. 😠
    May I suggest as a title:

The Bland Ballad Of Moribund Milliband's Demise

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a great title! I am also pleasantly surprised to see that I would have beaten all of these parties too. I guess it doesn't take much to flush a toilet.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Labour really are completely fucked. For them to win the next election there would need to be a 12.5% swing to Labour. To put that in perspective, in 1997, the year of the huge Labour victory when the stars aligned for them and everything went wrong for the Tories, the swing to Labour was only 8.8%.

Want to know what's going to happen for the next five years? The first two years will see massive cuts. The next three years they'll stop the cuts so the economy will recover in time for the next election and won't be a factor that Labour can gain votes from.

There'll be a EU referendum which will see a reasonably big majority voting to stay in. 55+%. The out campaign will all be painted as Farage-like racists and big business, which has a lot of interest in remaining part of the EU as it helps them make more profits out of consumers, will back a load of (bullshit) scare stories about how bad things will be if we vote to leave. We won't vote to leave.

Fuck knows what happens in Scotland. Probably another referendum but no guarantee they'll vote to leave, especially if oil is still cheap when it happens.

El Kabong Guest

Thread Information