1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: General Election 2015

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I love you, really good informative posts, it is like a tennis match.
    A one-sided drubbing of a tennis match.
    Which way? I see it back and forth.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I love you, really good informative posts, it is like a tennis match.
    A one-sided drubbing of a tennis match.
    Which way? I see it back and forth.
    A modest Master?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default UK please listen up! How each UK Party will get your vote in May!

Hear now lads, if you're gonna get anybody's vote here is what each of the parties must do as I see it coming up for these elections:

Labour- PLEASE change your leader to someone vaguely credible. No incompetent liars.
    Conservative- PLEASE conclusively prove that all the other parties were run by lizard creatures from another planet. Even then it would have to prove that lizard creatures were actually worse than Michael Gove. BWAHAHAHA Gove can suck donkey dick for all anyone cares at this point.
    Lib Dems- I KNOW THIS WILL BE HARD BUT PLEASE grow some kind of spine you fucking bunch of pansies and actually hold true to a set of core values that they persuaded people they valued more than they valued power. What a fucking disgrace, bunch of candy-asses, Kum Ba Ya.
    UKIP- MAYBE, ....MAYBE change your leader. Change their executive. Change every candidate!!!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK please listen up! How each UK Party will get your vote in May!

Seriously mate you are clueless. When you try and suck up to an obviously superior country than your own, It helps if you can speak the lingo, have a handle on the vernacular,and not have had an irony, subtlety and wit bypass. At the end of the day for all your Armenian coffee drinking, multi cultural PC globe trotting gibberish and faux sophistication you will never hide the fact that you are an uncouth and charmless Yank. Hope this helps.

UK Listen Up?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Seriously mate you are clueless. When you try and suck up to an obviously superior country than your own, It helps if you can speak the lingo, have a handle on the vernacular,and not have had an irony, subtlety and wit bypass. At the end of the day for all your Armenian coffee drinking, multi cultural PC globe trotting gibberish and faux sophistication you will never hide the fact that you are an uncouth and charmless Yank. Hope this helps.

UK Listen Up?
    you wouldnt pick up on a joke if it hit you in the face. You actually took that seriously?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UK Listen Up?
    Beanz, for the love of God could you just stop. These guys aren't even mentioning you but you keep goading them daily. It's too f ing much. And you accuse me and others of being a shit stirrer and your boy Ryan calls me and others who speak of you smug cunts. Enough is enough. I think Brock and Miles are trying to move on from it. Why don't you just let them voice there opinion and let it go. We know, Brock mentioned areas around you. I live in Beacon Falls Connecticut. You can say you are coming here to kick someone's ass everyday and I really don't give a shit as I know you won't. You are ruining the place, alright, that's going to far, you are not ruining it but you are stinking it up. I'll give you a dollar if you stop, send me your info, I'll send it on pay pal.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said, Walrus. I think a lot of us have had it up to the teeth with his smarmy, rude, aggressive and expletive ridden running down of a selected group of posters. All it is now is trolling and he is looking to get a rise. Sometimes we respond and say things we shouldn't, but in the face of abandoning my family, being a traitor, a cunt, being assaulted by his wife who also doesn't exist (don't ask ), and all these other things, it is Brockton who is ruining the forum and getting threatened with a ban.

How many times have me and Brockton EVER shared an angry exchange in all of these years? The answer is zero. You treat someone with respect and they will do the same in return. Some people though just have no manners and the abused just wants to become the abuser and the proliferation of abuse gives them a subconscious kick. Some of us want less abuse, but the seriously abusive and psychotic only wants to keep it going on and on. It is your classic bully.

Beanz, started this latest round and Brockton is again threatened by Andre who refuses to see where it all kicks off each time. Nobody needs to be banned, but someone needs a serious change in attitude as he is alienating everybody the way he is going. Just stop the types of post seen straight off in this thread. Just horrible.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This new thread is the typical example of what I cannot stand, and what in my opinion, (dare I say "our" opinion?) is the problem. someone just jumped into this thread with smug insulting namecalling arrogance, and yet this is OK, this is fine. Of course there will be no warnings to him. As usual. And he will do this over and over until someone calls him out on it, and then THAT person will be warned. And there is NO double-standard.

This phenomenon is so glaringly obvious that you don't need a Masters in Literature or in the meaning of words or language to perceive it.

Now back to the OP, unless someone jumps back in with more nasty snideness.

listen up, UK!!! You need to see how youre gonna get votes in May to each of the 4 parties, lads. I truly belive the Lib Dems BLHs bwaha are in serious psychotic separation from reality. They will lose many seats, and its looking like UKIP, oddly, will gain ... but they MAY need a new leader, blokes. As for the Tories, ohhh NO, they are hopelessly hypocritical. How will you all vote in May?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

UK Listen Up?
    Beanz, for the love of God could you just stop. These guys aren't even mentioning you but you keep goading them daily. It's too f ing much. And you accuse me and others of being a shit stirrer and your boy Ryan calls me and others who speak of you smug cunts. Enough is enough. I think Brock and Miles are trying to move on from it. Why don't you just let them voice there opinion and let it go. We know, Brock mentioned areas around you. I live in Beacon Falls Connecticut. You can say you are coming here to kick someone's ass everyday and I really don't give a shit as I know you won't. You are ruining the place, alright, that's going to far, you are not ruining it but you are stinking it up. I'll give you a dollar if you stop, send me your info, I'll send it on pay pal.
    Beacon Falls, Connecticut, really? I was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Hell yeah, bro, 2 Connceticut Yankees we are then! I'm coming over there for some nice food! I think you guys got a nice New Harvest organic restaurant or something nearby, right? let's go!!! I'm hungry! (as usual---I gotta lose 25 kilos)

p.s. I spit my water on that "pay pal" comment bwaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back on topic. Do people really still bother with voting? Why? When has that ever made the slightest bit of difference? It's good cop, bad cop. Still a tit in a costume.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Brockton posts something, Greenbeanz replies not agreeing with it, and you three jump on him because he won't stop? Why should he? Because he disagrees? He is allowed to reply to any topic posted on here and just because he doesn't agree with Brockton is no reason for him to need to 'stop'. The thing with forums is the comments in a thread are often a comment on the nature of the thread itself, rather than the content therein. That's normal.
    The problem as I see it is that Brockton and Miles take someone disagreeing with them as an attack.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Back on topic. Do people really still bother with voting? Why? When has that ever made the slightest bit of difference? It's good cop, bad cop. Still a tit in a costume.
    excellent. There Miles old boy. It is definitely good cop bad cop. Elections are mostly manipulated in various clandestine manners the likes of which have never been seen until maybe the past 10 to 20 years. Do you remember the hanging chads? How that criminal George Bush got away with that bullshit in the state of Florida it was highway robbery after that alleged election many people lost faith in the electoral system.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still believe the Scottish referendum was a fraudulent one too. And even then with all the media against independence and votes for independence being ignored, the difference was tiny. This election will result in another coalition against the people regardless of who you vote for. Probably no real point in voting as all you are doing is saying you think the current system is valid. It isn't valid.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I totally agree. choosing left or right or center is just playing the same old shell game. It is a shame for the people I mean the sheeple

Thread Information