Thread: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM -

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Bible study? Really?

And so Pacman is going to preach to a fellow Christian..apparently ..or something ?

After fight, Pacquiao wants to take Mayweather to bible study | Sports | GMA News Online
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Bible study? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    And so Pacman is going to preach to a fellow Christian..apparently ..or something ?

After fight, Pacquiao wants to take Mayweather to bible study | Sports | GMA News Online
    Lol Mayweather takes pac to school then Pac takes May to church. Awesome.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Fight in Jeopardy?

Could the fight be scuppered at the last minute ?

"Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe has rubbished suggestions Floyd Mayweather Jr v Manny Pacquiao is in jeopardy.
    Fraught negotiations have been a constant subplot in the making of Mayweather v Pacquiao over the years. Another possible hitch was put forward by the Filipino's promoter, Bob Arum, who told Yahoo Sport on 8 April that the lack of a signed contract between MGM Resorts – the venue – and the respective promoters had left what will be the richest fight in boxing history in doubt.
    "I don't know anymore," Arum said on the possibility of the showdown not going ahead. "I've never been in this area before."
    But Ellerbe has since told Yahoo Sports: "The notion the fight is in jeopardy is ridiculous."

Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao in jeopardy? Bob Arum concerns slammed by Leonard Ellerbe
    Bob STILL trying to prevent this fight from happening...!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Fight in Jeopardy?

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post

"Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe has rubbished suggestions Floyd Mayweather Jr v Manny Pacquiao is in jeopardy.
    Fraught negotiations have been a constant subplot in the making of Mayweather v Pacquiao over the years. Another possible hitch was put forward by the Filipino's promoter, Bob Arum, who told Yahoo Sport on 8 April that the lack of a signed contract between MGM Resorts – the venue – and the respective promoters had left what will be the richest fight in boxing history in doubt.
    "I don't know anymore," Arum said on the possibility of the showdown not going ahead. "I've never been in this area before."
    But Ellerbe has since told Yahoo Sports: "The notion the fight is in jeopardy is ridiculous."

Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao in jeopardy? Bob Arum concerns slammed by Leonard Ellerbe
    Bob STILL trying to prevent this fight from happening...!
    Bob is a piece of shit. I don't get why he doesn't want this fight to happen He's a money hungry pig and this is the richest fight in history, surely he would be all over it
    Protecting his fighter isn't a valid reason either because he has milked his cash cow enough and it is up for slaughter now and off to retirement.
    Strange old man.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM -

He Who Is Brave Is Free

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My apologies is this has been posted already. I saw Sugar Ray on SportsCenter the other day, and was looking for the video on YouTube. This one is not the same program on ESPN, but it's still Sugar Ray weighing in on the Floyd-Pac fight. Sugar Ray still looks like he'd only have to shed a few pounds and he'd be ready to put on the gloves himself.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's the name of that song? "I know you're lying, cause your lips are moving"

I'm not sure if top rank signs the contract as the customer on this one. As I recall it was Mayweather promotions that had the top billing. Perhaps, they left Bob out of the loop? Anyway isn't part of his jobs as a promoter to create controversy which promotes the fight?

Yea ok, Doesn't make any sense, if there wasn't a contract then why would the post the event? Fightweek at MGM Grand Las Vegas

Room rates are as low as $225.00, if you have a Military ID. I can see some people printing their own because without one, the rate is up to $1838.

Other MGM Resorts
    Arrive: Thu Apr 30, 2015
    Depart: Sat May 02, 2015

Rates starting from

The Signature at MGM Grand $190.00/nt
    Bellagio $179.00/nt
    Delano $159.00/nt
    ARIA $149.00/nt
    Vdara $129.00/nt
    Mandalay Bay $120.00/nt
    The Mirage $95.00/nt
    New York New York $89.00/nt
    Monte Carlo $79.00/nt
    Excalibur $59.00/nt
    Luxor $59.00/nt
    Circus Circus Las Vegas $39.00/nt

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Santa Cruz added to card

Santa Cruz added to the May 2nd Card

"Junior featherweight titlist Leo Santa Cruz was officially added to the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao undercard on Friday, Mayweather Promotions announced.

Santa Cruz's opponent was not announced nor was whether his fight would be a 122-pound title defense. But he will be in the co-feature of what is expected to be the biggest-selling pay-per-view fight in history on May 2 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and will give the big show a Mexican titleholder on Cinco de Mayo weekend.
    "

Leo Santa Cruz added to Mayweather-Pacquiao card

"I'm so honoured to be the lead-in for Mayweather vs. Pacquiao," the unbeaten Mexican said, "This will be a huge night for boxing and I plan on showing everybody that I'm all about action-packed fights.
    "I'm grateful to Floyd Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions for giving me this opportunity and giving the Mexican fight fans another reason to cheer on May 2."
    Mayweather said: "I'm extremely excited to put one of the most popular and exciting Mexican fighters in the world on the pay-per-view undercard of this historic event.
    "I'm all about giving my loyal fans what they want. All the fans watching on fight night will be in for a great show when Leo Santa Cruz enters the ring."

Leo Santa Cruz confirmed for Mayweather-Pacquiao bill | Boxing News | Sky Sports
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Chavez Jr on Ariza

Renowned hard trainer famous for coming in leaner than a butchers pencil Julio Chavez Jr shares his thoughts on the punishing training regime he undertakes with Floyds new Manny cast off special milkshake maker , trainer,Alex Ariza

"Alex and Mayweather go to the pool...when you run in the street every day, every day, every day, you have pains...I think Alex is good for this...I like swimming a lot because you don't feel pains," stated former middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., who shared his thoughts on how Alex Ariza will benefit undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather.

[VIDEO] JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR. EXPLAINS HOW FLOYD MAYWEATHER WILL BENEFIT FROM ALEX ARIZA AND SWIMMING|| FIGHTHYPE.COM
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Manny goes outside ..again

Manny goes outside again and does some roadwork, reveals a rainbow ( LGBT inpired?) that looks like it is made out of fimo or plasticine.

"Manny Pacquiao decided to train on the streets of Los Angeles on Friday as he ran along the trail at Griffith Park ahead of his highly-anticipated fight against Floyd Mayweather.
    The Filipino swapped the gym for the great outdoors as he worked on his fitness and stamina in preparation for what could be a lengthy bout against his welterweight rival.
    Pacquiao was spotted with several fitness fanatics during his run around one of the North America's largest urban parks."

Manny Pacquiao takes his training to the great outdoors as he jogs around Los Angeles' Griffith Park | Daily Mail Online

Some Plasticine

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - foreign acts support pacman

Some guy with a Desperate Dan, Marius Wach massive jaw and a speech impediment in a Christian pop band and some other non Filipino peeps currently on the islands get behind Manny...surprisingly

The Anchor lady is called Gretchen apparently

"MANILA, Philippines – Foreign acts who are currently in the Philippines wished People's Champion Manny Pacquiao the best of luck for his upcoming superfight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 2.
    Members of Christian evangelical band Hillsong Worship said they admire Pacquiao for refusing to be blinded by success while maintaining his strong faith.
    “Yes, we look up to him, that is the mark of a successful person, to still be able to be spiritual despite the fame and be a source of inspiration,” said Hillsong member David Ware in an interview with ABS-CBN’s Mario Dumaual."

online shopping?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Jay Z + a horrendous dress

Jay Z is having a party to rival Nikki Minges after the fight and his Mrs has an onion bag the worse dress of the year on to celebrate

"Music mogul Jay Z is reportedly heading to Las Vegas to throw a fancy post-fight party when arch rival boxers Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao face-off next month.
    According to reports, Young Hov will host a pricey Sin City event on May 2 with V.I.P. tables going for $50,000 each."

SOHH.com | Move Over Nicki Minaj, Jay Z Cashing-In On Floyd Mayweather/Manny Pacquiao Fight - For The Best In Hip-Hop/Urban News - SOHH.com
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - HBO Preview

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He Who Is Brave Is Free

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Floyd and cars

Floyd Mayweather rang me at 3am and said he wanted a Bugatti in his driveway In 12 hours | Daily Mail Online

The best thing about this "Story" is the comment below that reads

"Pah, big deal, i was came home after a night out and called for a pizza, it was delivered in 20 mins and trust me, i needed it urgently."

Hidden Content

Thread Information