Wow shit fight

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan/Algieri is official

Khan is gonna go all out looking to KO Algieri. Afterwards he will claim he did something Pacquiao couldn't do. The man has no shame.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is A-class with good power lol , that's what Khan says.
    8 KO wins in 21 , yes of course he has good power Amir.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Algieri is shit but if pacman can fight him then why can't khan, after all pacman is looked at as all time great and higher up on the all time p4p list by some lol

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post
    Algieri is shit but if pacman can fight him then why can't khan, after all pacman is looked at as all time great and higher up on the all time p4p list by some lol

He should of fought Brook.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan v Broner I could just about live with but Algeri proves Khan has no chin and no confidence in his ability to beat Brook. He should be embarrassed that he chose this fight ahead of Brooks. Joker.

World welterweight champion Kell Brook has criticised British rival Amir Khan for showing him "a lack of respect".

Brook, 28, retained his IBF belt on Saturday and wants a bout with Khan, also 28, who has opted to fight USA's Chris Algieri next.

"Khan has no respect for me and looks down his nose at me, but I've done everything asked of me," said Brook.

"I'm an unbeaten world champion and deserve and command respect but he talks to me like I'm nothing."
    Khan, a former world champion at light-welterweight, has expressed a desire to fight Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao in the future, but has said he may fight Brook "inside the next 12 months".

However, Brook, who has won all 34 of his professional fights, expressed his surprise at Khan's choice of Algieri as an opponent and told BBC Sport: "He is now fighting in my division and has not had many fights there as he used to fight at a lower weight.

"But now he thinks he can jump the gun and fight Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao before me, when I have earned the right to do so. I don't know who he thinks he is. It's about ego for him.

"Every fight fan in Britain and across the world wants to see me and Khan fight. We have a great rivalry, there's a big pot of money for him and it is for a world title. All they have to do is pick up the phone, but he doesn't want it."

On Twitter, Khan defended his choice of opponent and said: "Can everyone please wake up. I said the fight between me and Kell Brook will happen. When I think it's right. Look at who he fought last (Romanian Jo Jo Dan).

"Seems to me Kell Brook is dying to fight me for the big pay day before he faces a half decent opponent and loses that IBF title.

"Algieri (only beaten once by Pacquiao and still 140 lbs WBO world champion) is still a better opponent than No No Dan."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/32173067
    Last edited by Master; 04-03-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think It is too bad really. He is still bedding in with Hunter and he is at a point where another defeat could actually derail everything. He's come on a lot in the last 12 months and the Collazo and Alexander fights were tricky fights on paper.

Mayweather and Pacquiao are out of the equation for him at the minute, Brook only fought last weekend and wants another fight in a month or so. It would make no sense to announce Khan vs Brook whilst the promotion for Mayweather vs Pacquiao is going on.

I think Khan is doing the right thing here by letting the fight simmer a bit.

He will fight Brook, I have no doubts about that. But if it is promoted properly, it will be as big as Froch - Groves 2 was, so if they both want to fight a gimme before they announce it, I'm ok with that. I mean let's be real, Algieri is still a street or two ahead of Jo Jo Dan.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ono, nice to see you're still running the Amir Khan fan club ()

The Brook-Khan fight already had a date booked at Wembley for June 13th, Khan was promised/guaranteed a massive career-high payday, it has Sky Box Office, it even had a "world" title at stake. You can only do stadium fights in the summer, which obviously limits opportunities. It doesn't need any selling.

(This ain't about "gimmes")

Dan was Brook's mandatory. Fighting Dan means he has a year before the IBF can force their next challenger on him. It was also his first fight back from having his leg chopped off.

Khan then listed his possible opponents - Broner, Thurman, Cotto and Algieri. Of those five opponents (including Brook) there's not a genuine boxing fan on earth that would have picked Algieri. Shit match.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan is putting all his hopes that he is next in line for Manny/Floyd winner, he could even fight the loser providing there is no rematch. If Khan loses then the fight with Brooks will not be as worth as much.

Khan's snide comments means he is acting like a cunt.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pathetic fight. I really hope Khan wins and then the winner of Floyd/Pac decides to fight Brook instead of Khan. Absolutely cowardly move by Khan. Broner would have been acceptable.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smart move! If he can stop Algieri! Lol

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

The Brook-Khan fight already had a date booked at Wembley for June 13th, Khan was promised/guaranteed a massive career-high payday, it has Sky Box Office, it even had a "world" title at stake. You can only do stadium fights in the summer, which obviously limits opportunities. It doesn't need any selling.

Dan was Brook's mandatory. Fighting Dan means he has a year before the IBF can force their next challenger on him. It was also his first fight back from having his leg chopped off.

Khan then listed his possible opponents - Broner, Thurman, Cotto and Algieri. Of those five opponents (including Brook) there's not a genuine boxing fan on earth that would have picked Algieri. Shit match.
    6% according to sky sports news

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brook's leg was not chopped off!
    This is not a shit match and I'm looking forward to it. What if Khan stops Algieri? What if Khan is the loser? We're going to get a real comparison between Khan and Manny fighting the same guy within a year.
    I want to see the friggin fight!! Opinions, opinions, opinions! Isn't boxing great?
    Last edited by beenKOed; 04-03-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Mentioned
    1676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post

This is not a shit match and I'm looking forward to it. What if Khan stops Algieri? What if Khan is the loser? We're going to get a real comparison between Khan and Manny fighting the same guy within a year.
    I want to see the friggin fight!! Opinions, opinions, opinions! Isn't boxing great?
    Your opinion is wrong that is the difference.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post

Your opinion is wrong that is the difference.
    That hurt!

Thread Information