Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who do you want to win the fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you WANT to WIN? Manny or Floyd?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who do you WANT to WIN? Manny or Floyd?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    His few fans are so noisy though! The Manny fan is communal and giving. Like Manny they want to see some giving. They want a fight. The Floyd fans by contrast are individualist and want to spoil. Potshot and laugh at the money being handed over. Oh how funny it is to fleece the public and kick dirt in their faces. Oh, chortle, chortle, chortle. Revolution time you Mayweather charlatans. Revolution time. Let there be blood sayeth he.
    This midget must have rabies.
    Gandalf is a lot of things. A Midget is not one of them. If you really think resorting to such terminology has not rendered you a Homonculus in the eyes of all but the most myopic of forum posters, then you are sadly mistaken.
    You his lover or something??

The bitch is always hating...let him defend himself.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His few fans are so noisy though! The Manny fan is communal and giving. Like Manny they want to see some giving. They want a fight. The Floyd fans by contrast are individualist and want to spoil. Potshot and laugh at the money being handed over. Oh how funny it is to fleece the public and kick dirt in their faces. Oh, chortle, chortle, chortle. Revolution time you Mayweather charlatans. Revolution time. Let there be blood sayeth he.
    Gandalf is a lot of things. A Midget is not one of them. If you really think resorting to such terminology has not rendered you a Homonculus in the eyes of all but the most myopic of forum posters, then you are sadly mistaken.

Don't call Gandalf a bitch, bitch.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Yet another of his lovers.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yet another of his lovers.
    I thought you might have a better come back, disappointing

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! I am not defending anyone. Just pointing out that he is most certainly not diminutive in stature.

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone with morals and a who is a decent human would want manny to win. this is good vs evil.

but it will prob end by floyd running all night, and a few delusional refs ( in floyds pocket) will find it masterful! LOL.

so manny will get robbed. im ready for the worst of corrupt vegas ruling.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny is a drugs cheat.

How can you support that?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    anyone with morals and a who is a decent human would want manny to win. this is good vs evil.

but it will prob end by floyd running all night, and a few delusional refs ( in floyds pocket) will find it masterful! LOL.

so manny will get robbed. im ready for the worst of corrupt vegas ruling.
    A vampire like you is supporting good...?
    That's strange.

Maybe if Pac layed off the hookers and drugs he could afford to pay off a ref or two

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Manny is a drugs cheat.

How can you support that?
    He don't care....he has no morals.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you for real? I am always hating says the man hating all over Manny and calling everyone bitch. I made a humorous post that you took seriously. We welcome you to the asylum.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So far only clowns beanfag, corvettefag and rocco fag voted for floyd plus corvettefags other 3 usernames he created. I bet that fag wish he has a corvette. Why would an adult use that, only teen wishing he had a corvette would. What a clown. And I bet he is a girl. Sound like a girl. I guess I cant call him a fag then huh....damn. but still a clown. Corvette clown.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, my boy Ruthless sticks to his guns, goes overboard but we know his gig. Corvette just seems to want to irk people, I'm actually starting to like him to. Manny will beat Floyd, in the face.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@pacfan thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to answer those questions. I half expected those answers but was hoping to hear a little more positive aspects of his situation. I read an article about Manny and the Evangelicals and exactly what you said was my take on the situation. People got there claws into Manny and became comfortable there. Damn, I'm sure he goes into everything with the best of intentions but sometimes it's easy to get led astray. Well, if you are gonna back him for pres, I'm with you on that one. We have plenty of absentee legislators here as well, especially around presidential election times.
    Yup, he's what you might call a country bumpkin. He might have learned some urban tricks and gained some urban sophistication but basically he's still a simple, nice, country lad who can be fooled and manipulated by those fellas with glib tongues and what's bad about it is that he's surrounded by them... I was just kiddin' about the president thing though. But don't underestimate him, we might just get what we wish for:

Manny Pacquiao, president? Why he should be taken seriously

Manny Pacquiao -- Will Run for President of Philippines ... Says Bob Arum | TMZ.com

And the presidential election here is just around the corner, it's next year ! ! !
    Good for us, Pac is not qualified to run yet because of age restriction.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    So far only clowns beanfag, corvettefag and rocco fag voted for floyd plus corvettefags other 3 usernames he created. I bet that fag wish he has a corvette. Why would an adult use that, only teen wishing he had a corvette would. What a clown. And I bet he is a girl. Sound like a girl. I guess I cant call him a fag then huh....damn. but still a clown. Corvette clown.
    Well at least, beany knows some boxing, and we all know that ruuuuthless fella knows everything about peds (I wonder why) but I'm not sure if he knows anything about boxing cuz I've hardly heard him talking about anything except peds. Corvette? who the heck is he. Methinks he's little brother of rocco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    And I bet he is a girl. Sound like a girl.
    I stand corrected, I meant rocco's cute, sweet little sister.
    Last edited by pacfan; 04-15-2015 at 07:16 AM.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Pactards... How about we make a little wager on the big fight?

Pac wins and the Mayweather fans never return to Saddo's and if Mayweather wins then you Pactards never return to Saddo's?

Who's in?

Thread Information