Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who do you want to win the fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you WANT to WIN? Manny or Floyd?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who do you WANT to WIN? Manny or Floyd?

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Manny is the twat masquerading as a family man with phony wholesome values.
    it's one think to hate on a man but you really take this to another level. What do you know about the Philippines? You think pac is beloved there like how they say so in HBO huh? Guess what he is actually under a microscope by all, especially now that he is in Congress. In the Philippines you can be sent to prison if you fuck with the national anthems traditional way of singing. Guess what would have been happen to Pac if your lies where true?

Yea sit the fuck down and stfu hoe. The hate here is ridiculous. This is what happens when I go away and don't keep these fags in line

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Utter scumbag piece of shit.
    He could have killed someone with all the steroids and PEDs.
    No class.
    Complete lack of respect for the opponent and the sport.

I can't understand why everyone thinks he's some kind of saint.
    anybody who takes that s*** is a scumbag and should be put in jail. my only question is was he ever actually caught through testing? Or are we just assuming he was taking that because he looked so much bigger and had so much more power?
    Point form answer:
    Who has ever gone from 106 LBs to 147 LBs and KO'd top level opponents the whole way?

Roach says Ariza is a "scumbag" & "dirty" & is "not to be trusted" claims he gave Pac shakes but refused to explain what was in them.

Pac has no knock outs since he stopped training with Ariza even though he has fought "lesser opponents" (Rios, Algieri)

Lance Armstrong never tested positive for steroids over his whole career even tho he has since admitted to using almost every kind of PED from 1995 onward.

Pac refused to be tested for Mayweather fight in 2009 despite career high payday. WHY??

Looks like shit, smells like shit... Probably shit.
    You heard that from contradicting king Mayweather? lol

Tell me when did Ariza join Pacs camp and how many knockouts did he have with Ariza?

These PED accusing relation to lack of knockouts is ridiculous.

Look how Pacs fight night weights is from Featherweight to Welterweight, relatively the same. he is fighting at his natural weight, keeping his speed and power. The reason why he doesn't get the stoppage is because these guys are bigger men. What makes Pac dominant over these 140-147 fighters is his speed and enough pop in his output. It's not his power. He doesn't stop guys with one punch but he beats them up with output.

Ofcourse he won't get the knockouts he use to in the lower weight classes, he is fighting bigger guys.
    Last edited by Julius Rain; 04-13-2015 at 03:19 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want Pac to win because I've always been a fan and Floyd is a piece of shit. The guy gets clowned on hard in his own Home Country. More American want to see Pac win than Floyd.

Floyd made a video with racial remarks towards Pac and ASians. He spoke about how stupid pac is for signing a $70,000 deal with Nike. And Floyd has no endorsement but Pac has it all since no company want to align with contradicting king Floyd Mayweather. He talked about Pac probably couldn't read the contract but turns out he is the one who can't read lmao.

Just look at endorsement deals for American Athletes, look at Floyd and then wonder why Pac has American company endorsing him and even American Politician.

Now anybody who thinks Pac is a cheat or a piece of shit, guess again cause you bottom feeder's are idiots. It must suck to want somebody to look so bad cause you don't like them. In Floyds case he makes him self look bad enough.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IF this was SRL vs Pac it would be hard to pick who you want to see win.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Me chosing Pac wouldn't be so fun so I decided to look for some reasons why I should vote for Floyd...
    ...but I couldn't find any.

I've noticed many fans here underestimating Pac so I'm putting up some tidbits on every post of mine here re pac/flo...
    I was watching post fight interviews of Mosley for both his Floyd and Pac fights and clearly his face was much more marked, his cheeks swollen and both eyes puffed up after Pac fight than Floyd's. And the more important thing here is that Pac was fight a fighter who was running backwards most of the time after 2 rounds...
    But those were two different Mosleys.

The Mosley Floyd fought was coming from a big win against Margarito and everyone said Mayweather wont fight because he's scared but Mosley was old all of a suddden when Floyd won. That Mosley was still able to pull the trigger like he did twice in the second round.

The Mosley that Pac fought was coming off a loss with Floyd and a Draw with Sergio Mora. It was clear in the Pac fight that Mosley was old and couldn't pull the trigger anymore but still managed to make Pac miss a shit load.

How would Pac have handled a situation where Mosley belted him with two huge shots and had him on queer street like Mayweather was? Would he have survived? Gone down? or gone to sleep like he did with Marquez? We don't know, but we will find out who is better on May 2nd. No excuses.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    I want Pac to win because I've always been a fan and Floyd is a piece of shit. The guy gets clowned on hard in his own Home Country. More American want to see Pac win than Floyd.

Floyd made a video with racial remarks towards Pac and ASians. He spoke about how stupid pac is for signing a $70,000 deal with Nike. And Floyd has no endorsement but Pac has it all since no company want to align with contradicting king Floyd Mayweather. He talked about Pac probably couldn't read the contract but turns out he is the one who can't read lmao.

Just look at endorsement deals for American Athletes, look at Floyd and then wonder why Pac has American company endorsing him and even American Politician.

Now anybody who thinks Pac is a cheat or a piece of shit, guess again cause you bottom feeder's are idiots. It must suck to want somebody to look so bad cause you don't like them. In Floyds case he makes him self look bad enough.
    Maybe it's a character he plays to get people like you to hate him and pay to see him lose? Which, evidently, looks like the case because of the silly money he's made for an apparently boring and crap fighter, according to pac fans.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Manos de Piedra View Post
    Me chosing Pac wouldn't be so fun so I decided to look for some reasons why I should vote for Floyd...

I've noticed many fans here underestimating Pac so I'm putting up some tidbits on every post of mine here re pac/flo...
    I was watching post fight interviews of Mosley for both his Floyd and Pac fights and clearly his face was much more marked, his cheeks swollen and both eyes puffed up after Pac fight than Floyd's. And the more important thing here is that Pac was fight a fighter who was running backwards most of the time after 2 rounds...

The Mosley Floyd fought was coming from a big win against Margarito and everyone said Mayweather wont fight because he's scared but Mosley was old all of a suddden when Floyd won. That Mosley was still able to pull the trigger like he did twice in the second round.

The Mosley that Pac fought was coming off a loss with Floyd and a Draw with Sergio Mora. It was clear in the Pac fight that Mosley was old and couldn't pull the trigger anymore but still managed to make Pac miss a shit load.

How would Pac have handled a situation where Mosley belted him with two huge shots and had him on queer street like Mayweather was? Would he have survived? Gone down? or gone to sleep like he did with Marquez? We don't know, but we will find out who is better on May 2nd. No excuses.
    I don't like the equation of he beat him worst so he would win. Bottom line is Pac vs May is the best vs the best and what they did to common opponent won't matter May 2nd. It's what they do to each other that night. Who's style will prove dominant over the other.

I think people are underestimating pacs countering ability and floyds brawling ability. These kind's of fight tend to show and force the better fighter to go onto a different gear or arsenal.

Maybe we see floyd walk manny down or we see a brilliant counter punch combo by pac stopping floyd.

Nobody knows.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't like the equation of he beat him worst so he would win. Bottom line is Pac vs May is the best vs the best and what they did to common opponent won't matter May 2nd. It's what they do to each other that night. Who's style will prove dominant over the other.

I think people are underestimating pacs countering ability and floyds brawling ability. These kind's of fight tend to show and force the better fighter to go onto a different gear or arsenal.

Maybe we see floyd walk manny down or we see a brilliant counter punch combo by pac stopping floyd.

Nobody knows.
    Agree with you there.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want Manny to win it and think he'll surprise Mayweather with his own speed and accuracy. But in the end Mayweather will slip slide and glide his way to a decision and fans will moan about how it should have happened 5 yrs ago, like we're doing before the bell rings now

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe it's a character he plays to get people like you to hate him and pay to see him lose? Which, evidently, looks like the case because of the silly money he's made for an apparently boring and crap fighter, according to pac fans.
    I've actually given that some thought in the past but his domestic abuse cases and constant contradiction in interview is too much to give that ploy any more consideration. His "0" keeps him relevant. And too bad for him Pacquiao's career won't die down despite 5 loses, 3 k.o loses and 2 draws. Floyd's own people are cheering for Pac.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's one think to hate on a man but you really take this to another level. What do you know about the Philippines? You think pac is beloved there like how they say so in HBO huh? Guess what he is actually under a microscope by all, especially now that he is in Congress. In the Philippines you can be sent to prison if you fuck with the national anthems traditional way of singing. Guess what would have been happen to Pac if your lies where true?

Yea sit the fuck down and stfu hoe. The hate here is ridiculous. This is what happens when I go away and don't keep these fags in line

Blah blah blah... Moron.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I want Manny to win it and think he'll surprise Mayweather with his own speed and accuracy. But in the end Mayweather will slip slide and glide his way to a decision and fans will moan about how it should have happened 5 yrs ago, like we're doing before the bell rings now
    Manny and accuracy don't belong in the same sentence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post
    Last 5 fights of manny including the 2 losses

pac 46%
    algieri 38%

pac 34%
    bradley 19%

pac 48%
    rios 43%

pac 46%
    marquez 27%

pac 39%
    bradley 28%
    Last edited by arcanum26; 04-13-2015 at 06:19 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by arcanum26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post
    Last 5 fights of manny including the 2 losses

pac 46%
    algieri 38%

pac 34%
    bradley 19%

pac 48%
    rios 43%

pac 46%
    marquez 27%

pac 39%
    bradley 28%
    Good job owning that hater

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blah blah blah... Moron.
    Yea I thought so hoe, stfu you got nothing to say

Thread Information