Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wlad Klitschko v Tyson Fury showdown

Frank Warren confirms negotiations have started over possible Klitschko/Fury showdown

Klitschko, the current IBF, IBO,WBC and WBO heavyweight champion, is due to face Bryant Jennings later this month, which will determine the possibility of a later fight against the British boxer.

Fury is undefeated from his 24 career fights to date, and Warren believes the contest is a mouth-watering prospect and says a date near the end of summer is likely.

“It’s a massive, massive fight. He’s [Klitschko] without doubt the best heavyweight in the world and Fury is undefeated,” said Warren.

“He’s the young kid on the block and fancies a go. We’ve been in talks with them for a few weeks – if he comes through the fight with Jennings I think we will get through things fairly quickly.”

Warren is adamant about securing home advantage for his client, and believes the demand for the fight means they may require a stadium the size of a football ground for it to go ahead.

“I’m a big believer in getting the fighter the home advantage. At the moment we are in negotiations and I hope we are close and that it will be in the UK. It’s definitely a football stadium event,” added Warren.

The promoter also praised heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua, but feels the Olympic gold medallist has not been tested enough by his agency in his short career so far.

Warren added: “I think he’s got tremendous potential, but for a guy who has won a gold medal in an Olympic Games he’s not been tested at all yet.

"Anthony has not had a title fight yet, he would expect to be motoring on a bit now. I want to see what he’s like when somebody throws a shot back at him. He does need to be stepped up now.”

Exclusive - Frank Warren confirms negotiations have started over possible Klitschko/Fury showdown | talkSPORT
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury takes a lot of abuse because bodacious trash talking arrogance although I believe most of it is concocted and feigned.
    he will razzle dazzle the aging Klitschko and pull off a shocker of an upset. He will lay all over Klitschko since he is the much bigger man and has a bigger cock as well or so several ring card girls have sworn to the Boxing Commission Under oath.
    he will screw over the aging Klitschko. think about that for one minute Tyson Fury the inexperienced young lad razzle dazzling the supposedly all time great. This will put an end to the Klitschko myth. Tyson Fury will knock out Klitschko in the 12th round
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 04-13-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Thread Information