Default Re: I Can't Believe this is happening in my country

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it makes you feel any better Floyd Mayweather spoke out on this issue saying all he wants is peace in Baltimore.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    If it makes you feel any better Floyd Mayweather spoke out on this issue saying all he wants is peace in Baltimore.
    that lil' fuckface wifebeater, he thinks he's better than muhammad ali

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Criminals Brock. There were as many if not more people shooting pics and film as there were assholes throwing trash cans. It feeds itself. It was much worse during Katrina, just that there were no cameras really or dumbass reporters "making" the news..and the cops all but surrendered the city to looters, bashers and fucktards. It was a literal wasteland those first few days.

El Kabong Guest

Ah yes, isn't it so refreshing to see how far we've come? This "dialogue" on race relations in America will certainly make this nation a more peaceful, fair, and just nation.

This is how people wish to mourn Freddy Gray? Well I'm certain with his rap sheet he'd be very proud

El Kabong Guest

Easy fixes to these troubles: education, employment, accountability....no more soft bigotry of low expectations!

Want good teachers in the inner city classrooms, then allow the teachers to run their classrooms! Don't let asshole parents hamstring our educators. Educators should EDUCATE not give excuses to people or lend credence to people about why they feel inferior....you FEEL, you AREN'T.

All this shit I will type reads of course as everyone else will say, it's trite, it's simple, it's just words...but there's truth behind it it's just like a happy person telling a depressed person how to become happy. The words won't sink in until the depressed person can see/feel/embrace the progress they have made.

The actions we see with the rioting, that comes from a lack of pride, a lack of understanding....yes and it comes from some broken systems in government too. The War on Poverty, the War on Drugs, the Democrat soft bigotry of lower expectations! You think you're helping someone by making a hurdle lower for them, but LIFE does not respond that way, the hurdles in life are full sized and we're all doing a great disservice to anyone if were not expecting the absolute BEST out of them.

America doesn't expect the BEST of African-Americans/Black people and so we don't get the benefit of THEIR BEST. We get a few, but just like with Communism, you set a minimum and just pat their heads and say "that's good enough" when others are trying their hardest and aiming for the maximum of course this is what you get. We're graduating kids who can't read (white, black, brown, yellow, whoever, all of them) what kind of job can you get like that? Of course kids are pissed off and they aren't thinking straight either because of anger or because they don't know how to it's just madness.

El Kabong Guest

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources say Freddie Gray suffered head injury in police transport van | WJLA.com

Could be police brutality.....COULD......it could also be self inflicted.....COULD

....but you know, no patience is needed, the facts don't matter because the rioting and looting will continue regardless. There's no "white devil" in this case yet but there WILL be

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    UPDATE: Law enforcement sources say Freddie Gray suffered head injury in police transport van | WJLA.com

Could be police brutality.....COULD......it could also be self inflicted.....COULD

....but you know, no patience is needed, the facts don't matter because the rioting and looting will continue regardless. There's no "white devil" in this case yet but there WILL be
    You forget White devil made the cars that brought the cops in the first place.That is why the cars get a beating first.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously though the cops getting away with all these murders and the courts always on their side,there will be more of this going down. They know it, you wont beat them either they will revel in the harsher controls this stupidity will eventually co create for them.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are they getting away with everything though? I've seen a lot of cops charged and convicted of manslaughter over the years. It seems like a lot of people are just anti-cop, and any time a cop kills someone it's murder and unjustified. People don't wait for the official reports, and they don't bother to read up on the laws and how they pertain to the case at hand. Not accusing you of that Andre, but it seems like the majority of people do that and just go on emotion.

I don't believe any cop wants to kill somebody. Not even because they are all nice guys, but you absolute know now that if you're a cop and you kill a black man, your name and photo is going to be over every news station and you're probably going to have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gray's death officially ruled a homicide, the arresting officers will face charges.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Gray's death officially ruled a homicide, the arresting officers will face charges.
    Well I hope to God that they have hard evidence to prove without a doubt that one if not all of those officers are guilty, because if they charge them and they are acquitted then well we've only seen the beginning of the unrest.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clinton's book was shown in the top sellers list today and I walked past saying 'Why would a lesbian husband rape defendist be so high in the charts?'. I got a few funny looks. That for me defines the world. Nothing surprises me. The people will put up with anything.

El Kabong Guest

Out of the chaos comes.......

Sharpton Calls for DOJ to 'Take Over Policing,' 'Going to Have to Fight States' Rights' - Breitbart

Al Sharpton with an INCREDIBLY stupid idea!

Yes let's get a NATIONAL Police Force....don't we already have the FBI But maybe we need something a little more oooooh Brown Shirt-ish or maybe something a bit like the Stazi

Why fight state's rights? What the Jesus Tittyshitting Christ does state's rights have to do with Freddie Grey?

Thread Information