Thread: The Kray Twins, Jimmy Saville and the "Pink Ballet" Paedophile parties

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Kray Twins, Jimmy Saville and the "Pink Ballet" Paedophile parties

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    The article says the young boys were brought over from children's homes so I'd have thought they'd have been a lot younger than 16, I mean fuck me if Saville was there they must have been hahah😆
    Fair point but it doesn't actually provide evidence of anything. Because being gay was illegal back then it's bascially claiming that all those politician's, celeb's, gangster's - who had to hide their homosexuality for fear of being nicked - were sicko peado's praying on children. Bit of a liberty....
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Kray Twins, Jimmy Saville and the "Pink Ballet" Paedophile parties

She was very pretty and I dont know her age. I didnt even ask her for a pie and tea. I wouldnt cross any lines like that. Just not how I operate really.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course you wouldn't, Miles.

But you was strongly attracted to a pretty girl that worked in a fast food restaurant. I would guess by her job and your description that she could have been a teenager (older one).
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Of course you wouldn't, Miles.

But you was strongly attracted to a pretty girl that worked in a fast food restaurant. I would guess by her job and your description that she could have been a teenager (older one).
    the girl was a cute little Korean witch with Cat Eyes and sexy eye-liner and Miles was stuttering when she winked at him. I can tell you she was 18 years young, fresh as a daisy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The point though is that you do not try to take it further and know your civic duties. Wherever you are you have a responsibility as an older person. An adult having a girlfriend of 17 is borderline paedophilia Imo. Students will have crushes, but its the duty of the adult to handle it with maturity. In fact 17 here is not considered an adult. Part timers are at least University age and most dont get a job until their 2nd year onwards. The point being that unlike Frank Skinner I would never get involved with teenagers. Its wrong on the girl, her family, her friends and yourself. In the million to one shot it works you will be dead by the time she is middle aged. Maybe thats the point but it is a shallow way to approach life. Bill Wyman is a nonce too.

Thread Information