Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TBEs in other sports

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: TBEs in other sports

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Athletically they are superior (higher natural testosterone levels). And if you look at the number of blacks playing professional sports compared to the number of blacks in the States compared to other races, then you can't really deny it. They make up like 13% of America's population but 70-75% of all football and basketball players.

But if you want to go the PC route and say blacks and whites are exactly the same athletically... you're still losing a ton of competition by not letting them play.

#1 Yyyyyeah so you like Eugenics then?

#2A: Pretty much, yeah #2B: Who is not letting them play?

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Football – Pele because Messi has not won world cup
    Snooker – Stephen Hendry more consistant than Sullivan
    Darts – Phil Taylor
    Boxing – Robinson
    No idea about US sports
    Karate/Kung Fu/Judo/MMA/UFC – Bruce Lee
    Tennis – Federer
    Swimming – Spitz (White as Blacks not powerful enough)
    Sprinting – Michael Johnson
    Athletic – Daily Thompson
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Football – Pele because Messi has not won world cup
    Snooker – Stephen Hendry more consistant than Sullivan
    Darts – Phil Taylor
    Boxing – Robinson
    No idea about US sports
    Karate/Kung Fu/Judo/MMA/UFC – Bruce Lee
    Tennis – Federer
    Swimming – Spitz (White as Blacks not powerful enough)
    Sprinting – Michael Johnson
    Athletic – Daily Thompson
    Blacks don't swim well.....RACIST! Also Mark Spitz is my fraternity brother, one of the more famous ones. Nile Kinnick also another one

Jim Thorpe is THE best athlete of all time...he's Indian/Native American (both his parents half whites).

1912 Pentathlon GOLD
    1912 Decathlon GOLD

Those are AMAZING athletic accomplishments! Pro-football player, pro-baseball player, pro-basketball....and his race made it very difficult for him to even be able to compete.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

What's facepalming about that? It's the facts. 68% of NFL = blacks. 76% of NBA = blacks. Pretty staggering numbers for a race that makes up 13% of the population.

I can't believe I found someone who's going to argue with me about whether or not the black race is a athlete-producing powerhouse. I like eugenics? Everything I've posted is fact. I don't respect the top dog in an all-white league as the #1 just like I don't respect the top dog in an all Japanese league as the #1.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not really and I'll explain why, did the Negro Leagues have Mexicans and Dominicans and Cubans playing? Did Japanese players play back then? Fucking hell Cuba STILL doesn't allow their best players to play in the MLB they have to fucking defect! And who is to say that in 30-40 years will India and/or China be supplying better baseball players? Guys that will never have played against Babe Ruth et al.

Disgraceful my ass, it is what it is. It's like in soccer, you have different leagues and guys in the Dutch league score waaaaaaay more goals than English Leagues or Spanish Leagues or Italian or French...are they better worse the same? It's up to people to decide. Sadaharu Oh has WAAAAAAAAAY more homeruns than Barry Bonds...he only played in Japan, you take it for what it is
    Yeah but you know full well there's a big difference between not having black athletes and not having Asian or Latino athletes. In terms of providing pure athletic ability, the black race is THE powerhouse.
    It's like having a world hockey tournament and leaving out Canada and Russia. Sure, there are great players from America, Sweden, Finland, ect, but could the winner of that tournament truly be considered the greatest hockey nation? :roll eyes:

Barry Bonds competed at a time when ANYBODY could play and it truly was the best of the best. Everybody worth a fuck was juicing or taking something, and he whipped ass. Babe Ruth was the best of his time, not the best of all time.
    #1: No, no that's not true and I'll prove it to you this way. You get 1-9 the BEST current black baseball players and I'll supply 1-9 Japanese, 1-9 Cuban, 1-9 Dominican, and 1-9 Mexican current players and we'll see who has the better team. Fuck it, we could go ALL TIME in that shit and I'll bet the nations rather than the race wins out.

#2 Barry Bonds WOULD HAVE been great even if he didn't take steroids and with that I am willing to agree on....best all time? best ever? NO FUCKING WAY!

Yeah, in baseball I'd have to go with the national thing instead of the race thing.
    Not only in Cuba and the Dominican Republic.... but here in Puerto Rico baseball playing ability seems to come second nature.

The Caribbean region as a whole is a factory of good baseball players.... and although it's true that there is some black ancestry across a great width of the Caribbean population, not everyone in the region has black ancestry.

Two examples come to mind who IMO are the two best catchers of all time: Johnny Bench and Ivan Rodriguez. Can't get any whiter than that.

In my early 20's I played for a softball team in NE Indiana in an industrial league. I routinely had teammates come up to me and ask if everyone in Puerto Rico knew how to play baseball (I was pretty good back then). I would laugh and say not everybody.... but there sure were a lot of us.

El Kabong Guest

What's facepalming about that? It's the facts. 68% of NFL = blacks. 76% of NBA = blacks. Pretty staggering numbers for a race that makes up 13% of the population.

I can't believe I found someone who's going to argue with me about whether or not the black race is a athlete-producing powerhouse. I like eugenics? Everything I've posted is fact. I don't respect the top dog in an all-white league as the #1 just like I don't respect the top dog in an all Japanese league as the #1.

The face palming is about 1 race being superior to another #1. #2 Barry Bonds?!?!? Willie Mays, Hank Aaron I'd accept but a fucking drug cheat is your best ever?

In the World Baseball Classic HISTORY only like 4 blacks have been on the All WBC Teams....and one being mixed race Derek Jeter. You want to count all the Latinos as black too, all of them? Ridiculous.

You also ASSUME that Babe Ruth could hit anything and everything off white pitchers in the dead ball era but if the skin color of the pitcher was changed he'd what he'd NOT hit home runs? ?? It's horseshit.

And of course where's the great black QB? Oh he's been racially discriminated against :eyeroll: even to this very day of course.

Best QB right now? Best baseball player right now?

El Kabong Guest

You're saying on one hand "Babe Ruth didn't face black pitching" but on the other hand "It doesn't matter that Barry Bonds cheated"....it's MADNESS

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now I don't condone steroid use as long as they banned, but sports are about who is the best at the end of the day, and there are so many guys who have simply never gotten caught. If a guy qualifies, you can't say he doesn't because he used something... Just say he was the best player who happened used steroids(I don't have a clue about baseball, just saying). It's like saying HOlyfield wasn't a great HW or something, there is every chance he wouldn't have been without PEDS!! But who is going to say he doesn't belong up there...

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're saying on one hand "Babe Ruth didn't face black pitching" but on the other hand "It doesn't matter that Barry Bonds cheated"....it's MADNESS
    Those aren't remotely the same man, I honestly hope you're smarter than that.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes well Barry Bonds used steroids and HGH.
    He did. But he was a HOF before he started using. And its hard to say he had an unfair advantage over other players when he did start using. The whole damn league was pretty much on it

TYRUS RAYMOND COBB ....one of the greatest players ever to play baseball. Not a nice guy by any stretch but it's understandable given how he was brought up and having seen his father shot by his mother's lover or some such craziness it's not a surprise he was a bitter asshole.

Jimmie Foxx, Ol' Double X was a phenomenal hitter!

Cy Young, Christy Matthewson, Walter Johnson, Babe Ruth, Bob Feller, Bob Gibson, Satchel Paige, Josh Gibson, Sadaharu Oh, Ichiro, Honus Wagner, Willie Mays, Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, Rickey Henderson, Jackie Robinson, Ozzie Smith, Carlton Fisk, Carl Yastremski, Cal Ripken, Tony Gwynn, Bo Jackson(again).....we could go on forever.
    Come on. Best ever? Really?

Barry Bonds 762 homeruns...Sadaharu Oh 868 homeruns (no roids either)
    That was done in smaller ballparks and against inferior pitching

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    There's little IF ANY evidence that roids helped pitchers. Look at homerun totals since steroids were banned and runs per game for that matter....it's a pitcher's league now. And I ask if it's a coincidence. Babe Ruth hit his yes against white pitchers but in bigger ballparks AND in the dead ball era!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's little IF ANY evidence that roids helped pitchers. Look at homerun totals since steroids were banned and runs per game for that matter....it's a pitcher's league now. And I ask if it's a coincidence. Babe Ruth hit his yes against white pitchers but in bigger ballparks AND in the dead ball era!

THere is no evidence to suggest roids helps boxer either then, can you name a great who actually failed a post fight test in a significant bout? As I said I don't have a clue about baseball, I just find a huge difference between cheating to gain an advantage over an open playing field consisting of the worlds best, and playing in a league which doesn't even allow them to compete. Who was the greatest NBA player before the league allowed blacks to play??! I'm not saying it's the same as baseball as again I don't know, but it would be a joke to even make an argument that anyone is in the discussion.

El Kabong Guest

Babe Ruth didn't face black pitching but he also didn't face Latino or Asian pitching either.

As for Sadaharu Oh...smaller parks worse competition I'm just saying it's no different than anyone else he faced who he could and did extremely well. Are his homeruns worth more than Ruth's? No but dude fucking hit a ton of them and it means something, he wasn't a fucking bum.

And Ty Cobb has THE highest career batting average of ALL TIME at .366 next place is in the. 350's.....again you could fire the baseball out of a cannon and he'd hit it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

THere is no evidence to suggest roids helps boxer either then, can you name a great who actually failed a post fight test in a significant bout? As I said I don't have a clue about baseball, I just find a huge difference between cheating to gain an advantage over an open playing field consisting of the worlds best, and playing in a league which doesn't even allow them to compete. Who was the greatest NBA player before the league allowed blacks to play??! I'm not saying it's the same as baseball as again I don't know, but it would be a joke to even make an argument that anyone is in the discussion.
    Ruth statistics were against white players only. But that's cause blacks weren't allowed in the league. It doesn't mean he never played or have success against players from other races. Cuz he did on both counts. Ruth was very well respected by the blacks

BABE RUTH AND THE ISSUE OF RACE Babe Ruth Central: Babe Ruth, Babe Ruth Photos, Babe Ruth Statistics, Babe Ruth Biography

El Kabong Guest

It's apples and oranges in boxing you're punching someone in baseball you are hitting the ball not the guy throwing it.

Another thing is technology Barry Bonds had a tee tiny bat AND huge muscles while Ruth had a HUGE bat and a beer gut. Ruth's bat for spring training was crazy like 64 ounces or something like that which is like swinging a tree trunk and regular season he used like a 48 ounce bat Bonds' bat was like 36 ounces IF THAT

Thread Information