Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Kirkland - You are being called out - Forum Gay of the Year.

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kirkland - You are being called out - Forum Gay of the Year.

It's time for the 2015 Forum Gay of the Year. Call it.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Kirkland - You are being called out - Forum Gay of the Year.

Ooooh, this again. You first tried this in March dear, we're only a couple of months further into the year.

And anyway, after the first attempt at trying to railroad me into a new competition I announced an investigation into whether you and Miles are illegally plotting to steal the 2015 contest.

I felt that I was being manhandled by you and Miles so there's an ongoing investigation to see if there are any irregularities. I've got the bloke who investigated FIFA, Michael Garcia doing it. And let me tell you from his initial findings it's looking like Miles is the Sepp Blatter of the Saddoboxing Forum Gay Of The Year competition.

Don't worry darling, there will be a 2015 Forum Gay Of The Year competition. But don't forget it's up to the bloke wearing the coveted tiara to announce the date.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus is seriously going for the title this year. There are more backroom deals in saddo than you can get at a FIFA convention.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Walrus is seriously going for the title this year. There are more backroom deals in saddo than you can get at a FIFA convention.
    There are some good contenders this year @Master. Could be a good one if it ever happens.

Master could you change the thread title to this -
    Kirkland - You are being called out - Forum Gay of the Year.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kirkland - You are being called out - Forum Gay of the Year.

I am being slandered, but I like nothing more than a bit of mincey slander too. The truth is bankers and politicians should look in the mirror before crying over football and comparing forum gay legends with football bosses. I am not corrupt, but bankers and governments are. Fact. Kirkland is showing his fear. He fears an uprising. I invite it, I relish it, I can taste the fear. No corruption in me at all, though I do respect countries that ban alcohol advertising. A dozen people die because of alcohol daily and yet terror is all you hear about. Russia is the land of progress.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I am being slandered, but I like nothing more than a bit of mincey slander too. The truth is bankers and politicians should look in the mirror before crying over football and comparing forum gay legends with football bosses. I am not corrupt, but bankers and governments are. Fact. Kirkland is showing his fear. He fears an uprising. I invite it, I relish it, I can taste the fear. No corruption in me at all, though I do respect countries that ban alcohol advertising. A dozen people die because of alcohol daily and yet terror is all you hear about. Russia is the land of progress.
    If there is an uprising I'll be long gone, cowboy. There's no way you'll ever see me being dragged in front of a People's Revolutionary Court and Judge Russell Brand. I'll be off partying in Bermuda with the Vengaboys.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ooooh, this again. You first tried this in March dear, we're only a couple of months further into the year.

And anyway, after the first attempt at trying to railroad me into a new competition I announced an investigation into whether you and Miles are illegally plotting to steal the 2015 contest.

I felt that I was being manhandled by you and Miles so there's an ongoing investigation to see if there are any irregularities. I've got the bloke who investigated FIFA, Michael Garcia doing it. And let me tell you from his initial findings it's looking like Miles is the Sepp Blatter of the Saddoboxing Forum Gay Of The Year competition.

Don't worry darling, there will be a 2015 Forum Gay Of The Year competition. But don't forget it's up to the bloke wearing the coveted tiara to announce the date.
    That is libelous. I simply want a fair vote with the people to decide.
    Yes you get to decide when exactly to call the contest, but I recommend you do so soon while your gay antics of the previous year still linger in the memory. This year Princess you have let the tiara collect dust and it deserves better.
    You are running scared. Running with your once perfectly waxed legs.

@Gandalf you are being horribly slurred here.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

That is libelous. I simply want a fair vote with the people to decide.
    Yes you get to decide when exactly to call the contest, but I recommend you do so soon while your gay antics of the previous year still linger in the memory. This year Princess you have let the tiara collect dust and it deserves better.
    You are running scared. Running with your once perfectly waxed legs.

@Gandalf you are being horribly slurred here.
    What's libelous is talking about my legs like that. I haven't had to wax them for years now. Laser hair removal ducky. Every single unnecessary body hair has been removed. The only hair left on my body is my head hair. Even my eyebrows were lasered off and then tattooed back on like Janet Jackson.

We just have to get the Garcia II inquiry take its course. We will get the 2015 FGOTY competition eventually after the inquiry has finished. It'll happen in the fullness of time. In due course. At the appropriate juncture. You can't rush these things.

Thread Information