Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 1991 George Foreman KNOCKS OUT 1991 Mike Tyson

Fucking Buster Douglas beat the shit out Tyson so anything is possible really so i might go with Foreman. Tyson a shell love hearing that he beat the shit out of everyone on the comeback before Holyfeild. Hell Holyfeild was consider shot to shit and had a fucking hart attack and was older. Wtf is Tyson excuse i saw the opening rounds he went at Holyfeild he landed hard blows did not do shit. Foreman Chin was a lot like Holyfeild which would be a problem for Tyson more than anything his best win Larry and Spinks Larry being the far better win.

El Kabong Guest

I think the wins over Bruno and Rudduck were Tyson's most impressive ones.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well i mean Tyson was a great heavyweight champ dont get me wrong and his resume was not as bad as people make it seem. But he never fought anyone close to Holyfeild or Lewis in his prime and Old Foreman might catch who knows the man had power like no other.

El Kabong Guest

It must be said that if Foreman was in his 20's when he fought Holyfield there's all likelihood he would have knocked Evander out.....he rocked the crap out of him when he was in his 40's...now add in some better footwork, some faster hands...that doesn't look great for Evander IMO

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Evander always looked rocked but seem to bounce back all the time and new what to do when he got hurt also was a very underrated boxer. 37 year old Holyfeild gave Lewis one of his toughest fights in the rematch I give Holyfeild a chance against any heavyweight ever to fight. I am also a huge fan of his i am 25 years old and he was the first fight i could remember and people would be like he going to get killed all the time and he shock the world. Also i still pissed he did not get the belt at 48 against that freak he did just as good as Haye did and Holyfeild won that fight and could of retired i think if he won it. Oh yea and for people saying steroids for the man well 26 year career and never failing a test i say he fought on a even playing feild and that is all i am going to say about that.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Foreman in his 20s didn't have the skill, stamina or poise to beat Holyfield. He was used to swinging his arms and having guys fall over. Holyfield wouldn't have fell over and would have stopped him when he gassed out.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Foreman is pretty much THEE WORST style match up for Tyson. Evander had a "thing" for Tyson and without a doubt had Tyson's number in that ring. As horrible of a match up as Evander was for him though, it was nothing compared to the nightmare Foreman would've been.

Think of it this way: guys outbox Big George (think of Ali, Jimmy Young...etc.), they don't get aggressive and knock him out (look what happened to ATG Smking Joe Frazier). George pushes and manhandles Tyson, breaking him down behind that telephone pole Jab, and stops him between rounds 8-10.

Prime Tyson vs Prime Bowe/Lewis would've been interesting, but I favor both of them as well, although prime Tyson had the speed and ability to find Lewis' chin, which would've ended the fight early.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson 1991 was not as good as he was 1986, 87 and 88 but he still was good enough to beat Foreman. Tyson probably would have battered Foreman for 12 rounds and I am sure Foreman would have got his hits in against Tyson. Mike would have hurt the old man.

Prime Tyson beats prime Foreman. Tyson was way better tha Frazier and his speed would annihilate George.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    It must be said that if Foreman was in his 20's when he fought Holyfield there's all likelihood he would have knocked Evander out.....he rocked the crap out of him when he was in his 40's...now add in some better footwork, some faster hands...that doesn't look great for Evander IMO
    You don't really think that the younger Foreman had better footwork do you ? Given Foremans similar weight, tightly wound approach and porous defense I think the same Holyfield eats him up. That Foreman doesn't take Holyfield's repeated hooks and stay upright.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

george foreman blows the fuck away just about anybody,,,, are you motherfuckers kidding me.

end of thread,,, what the fuck, do you bastards know who you are talking about....

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock you know sweet fa about boxing. Remember Ali.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    You don't really think that the younger Foreman had better footwork do you ? Given Foremans similar weight, tightly wound approach and porous defense I think the same Holyfield eats him up. That Foreman doesn't take Holyfield's repeated hooks and stay upright.
    Younger Foreman was faster on his feet he could move as evidenced vs Frazier where he turned Joe constantly and then dropped bombs.

You guys talk like George Foreman was just a bum in his youth....he was a freak of nature!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well he was not very smart fighter i mean Ali total tricked the shit out of him he should not have lost that fight then Young outboxed him pretty clearly. Holyfeild in prime was pretty hard to put away and he was a very good boxer with underrated power that took its tool on fighters.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Younger Foreman was faster on his feet he could move as evidenced vs Frazier where he turned Joe constantly and then dropped bombs.

You guys talk like George Foreman was just a bum in his youth....he was a freak of nature!
    Love me some Foreman, but he-they ain't beating Holyfield . I get he was literally faster..younger and lighter than returning George, but he could also be heavy on them and sloppy. old George was so much more sure on his feet. Aware and chugging along in that short step. He'd push and pull a guy into position, pretty subtle.

Thread Information