Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ggg

so many people giving Cotto shit for not jumping into a GGG fight and preferring to fight guys like Martinez (who now officially retired) and Geale, yet GGG is now calling out Mayweather and DLH, yea that's really aiming to make a statement as the best Middleweight around now (which he is cause Cotto isn't a real Middleweight, he himself said it), just find it amusing how people slammed Cotto for "weight draining" Geale and beating a "Cripple" but have no problem with GGG trying to balloon up a small welterweight and fight a senior citizen.

Triple G -- I Would Destroy Floyd Mayweather | TMZ.com

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ggg

A fight with Mayweather or De La Hoya would bring Golovkin more money than he made in all his previous fights combined. It's pretty simple to see his reasons why

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopkins waited for the lighter fighters to come up because they brought more money. I would love GGG to smash Floyd but it will not happen.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Money.... records.... whatever the motivation behind each individual fighter.... it's their own. To pick and choose who you judge and for what... That's the ol' double standard, rearing its ugly head. Hence, my recent double standards thread. Simple as.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GGG isn't doing anything others haven't done before.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GGG sucks PPP behind the CCC on DDD.

Fact

@Fenster

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Money.... records.... whatever the motivation behind each individual fighter.... it's their own. To pick and choose who you judge and for what... That's the ol' double standard, rearing its ugly head. Hence, my recent double standards thread. Simple as.
    I agree and can see that same double standard at play with your post and that of the thread starter. I know you are both Puerto Rican and all that, but It's quite ludicrous to defend Cotto being unwilling to fight the best middleweight on the planet whilst holding a belt and his middleweight opponents hostage to his own demands, and yet think that Golvokin being willing to fight any middleweight out there without any "special" conditions is the same thing.

Golovkin is prepared to make catchweights to satisfy opponents in other weight classes in addition to fighting any middleweight as a middleweight without any of the diva like demands of Cotto. You are both bending over backwards to try and make two completely different situations appear the same. It's not hate when people are surprised by Cottos bullshit, it's disappointment. De la Hoya suggested fighting GGG, not the other way round, and every man and his dog would like to fight Mayweather. If you seriously think Floyd is comparable to Geale you must both be tripping. Golvkin is struggling to get up the hill whilst Miguel is coasting down it. These are not the same thing.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can you blame GGG? He's getting older and still none of these sissies will give him the big fight he deserves. He's the best MW in the world and the linear MW champion won't fight at MW and wouldn't fight GGG even in his dreams.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I agree and can see that same double standard at play with your post and that of the thread starter. I know you are both Puerto Rican and all that, but It's quite ludicrous to defend Cotto being unwilling to fight the best middleweight on the planet whilst holding a belt and his middleweight opponents hostage to his own demands, and yet think that Golvokin being willing to fight any middleweight out there without any "special" conditions is the same thing.

Golovkin is prepared to make catchweights to satisfy opponents in other weight classes in addition to fighting any middleweight as a middleweight without any of the diva like demands of Cotto. You are both bending over backwards to try and make two completely different situations appear the same. It's not hate when people are surprised by Cottos bullshit, it's disappointment. De la Hoya suggested fighting GGG, not the other way round, and every man and his dog would like to fight Mayweather. If you seriously think Floyd is comparable to Geale you must both be tripping. Golvkin is struggling to get up the hill whilst Miguel is coasting down it. These are not the same thing.

I'm not a GGG hater... not by any stretch. But GGG is constantly looking down (in weight).... not up.
    I can see where that might be brought into question.

As far as disappointment with Cotto for holding the MW belt hostage... I can't say I'm too happy about it myself. I don't blame him for going after Martinez. Anybody in his position would've done it. He wanted the four weight divisions... it was important to him. Now that he's done with that, I'd prefer he either defend it outright or vacate it. Cotto is not a true MW... hell... he's only 5'-8", and obviously would be severely outweighed and outgunned by GGG in a true MW match. We fans should want to see competitive matches, not mismatches.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    so many people giving Cotto shit for not jumping into a GGG fight and preferring to fight guys like Martinez (who now officially retired) and Geale, yet GGG is now calling out Mayweather and DLH, yea that's really aiming to make a statement as the best Middleweight around now (which he is cause Cotto isn't a real Middleweight, he himself said it), just find it amusing how people slammed Cotto for "weight draining" Geale and beating a "Cripple" but have no problem with GGG trying to balloon up a small welterweight and fight a senior citizen.

Triple G -- I Would Destroy Floyd Mayweather | TMZ.com
    As I say. The drum will roll for this one. So Mayweather fights and beats GGG. GGG says he drained at the weight and Mayweather ran all night.

GGG knows he's in a win win because even if he loses to Mayweather (if the fight ever happened and that's a bif 'if') it doesn't matter coz it's Mayweather and he'll pick the biggest cheque of his life.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's some serious "calling out" in that video.

GGG gets asked a question - would you fight Floyd? He smiles and says - "yes, this very serious business"

GGG gets asked a question - would you fight Oscar? He smiles and says - "yes, this very serious business"

GGG gets asked a question - would you fight Brock? He smiles and says - "no, this very serious business"
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information