Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dylan Roof no less a TERRORIST than Muslim jihadists

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    You know when you have 300 million people and a half a billion guns because everyone is born with some cartoon like right to own one and given the complexity of the species and its fragility conjoined with the last 200 years of history, this craziness almost does not even surprise me anymore. Its almost become routine or expected. And the semantics my lord the semantics.
    Cartoon like? Are you signed up for a draft? I am and it is the LAW...sorry if the government holds that power the least I should be able to do is own firearms to protect myself, my family, and my property not to mention hunting or recreation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dylan Roof no less a TERRORIST than Muslim jihadists

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Agreed....and?
    Yeah, I keep seeing people say what the OP did as if they are making some kind of profound statement. Baffling.

El Kabong Guest

It enrages me that journalists and politicians will bend over backwards to say "not all Muslims" after terrorist attacks but this sort of tragedy occurs and it's "ALL" gun owners, "ALL" white people, "ALL" Southerners....no Dylann Roof is scum and he doesn't speak for gun owners, white people, or Southerners. He was twisted by the media, bravo to them for constantly stirring up crap for ratings.

Dylann Roof deserves death, he has earned no forgiveness but God bless those with souls strong enough to freely give that.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It enrages me that journalists and politicians will bend over backwards to say "not all Muslims" after terrorist attacks but this sort of tragedy occurs and it's "ALL" gun owners, "ALL" white people, "ALL" Southerners....n
    Hmmmm that's a good point!

Blanket statements are bad... unless of course they're aimed at whitey.

Listen world... it ain't whitey... it ain't whitey.

Fact is... 9 black people got shot by a white guy. It sucks, it's sad, it's a tragedy, and I think they should kill Dylann Roof because he's a piece of shit no good motherfucker.

But how many black people will get gunned down by other blacks this weekend? And next weekend? How about tomorrow?

It ain't whitey... nah, it ain't whitey...
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    It enrages me that journalists and politicians will bend over backwards to say "not all Muslims" after terrorist attacks but this sort of tragedy occurs and it's "ALL" gun owners, "ALL" white people, "ALL" Southerners....n

Fact is... 9 black people got shot by a white guy. It sucks, it's sad, it's a tragedy, and I think they should kill Dylann Roof because he's a piece of shit no good motherfucker.

But how many black people will get gunned down by other blacks this weekend? And next weekend? How about tomorrow?

You 2 need counselling.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

You 2 need counselling.
    They have a point , Islam is committing terrorism in a number of places in the name of religion.
    I don't see many people condoning the shootings in the black church , howeVer we have people like chowdry on the streets of Britain preaching hate. I am sick and tired of Islam in the civilised world , if you done like the western world then fuck off to Saudi Arabia.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I am sick and tired of Islam in the civilised world , if you done like the western world then fuck off to Saudi Arabia.
    Good point and very reasonable request. I don't want to live in Saudi because I have certain innate beliefs and feelings about the way people should be treated and life should be lived, and the Muslims don't share my beliefs. Which is fine, but I'm not going to go over there and tell them how they should do things. They wouldn't listen to me, so why should these fucks come over and try to spread their shit here? Islam and the west are like oil and water. They don't believe in our conventions and our way of life so how about they stay where their views and ideas are celebrated?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You 2 need counselling.
    There's a lot of double standards, bro!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    You know when you have 300 million people and a half a billion guns because everyone is born with some cartoon like right to own one and given the complexity of the species and its fragility conjoined with the last 200 years of history, this craziness almost does not even surprise me anymore. Its almost become routine or expected. And the semantics my lord the semantics.
    Cartoon like? Are you signed up for a draft? I am and it is the LAW...sorry if the government holds that power the least I should be able to do is own firearms to protect myself, my family, and my property not to mention hunting or recreation.
    Yes cartoon like. Might as well have a law based on cave drawings. This is not some made up left or right issue. This is a common sense issue.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You 2 need counselling.
    You have serious issues if all you see is white people getting bashed.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You 2 need counselling.
    You have serious issues if all you see is white people getting bashed.
    I never said that's all I see or that's all there is, I'm just saying there's a lot of double standards and hidden agendas out there.

White cop shoots a black man, it's the top news story for months. Black cop shoots a white man and you don't hear about it. White guy goes into a church and guns down 9 black people, and we'll be hearing about this for the rest of the year. 50 black people get gunned down in a Chicago weekend, and it's a 30 second blurb on the news.

A muslim commits a massacre and we're tripping over our own feet to tell everyone how Islam is the religion of peace and perpetrator is in no way an indication of a growing problem of Islamic extremist violence. A white guy commits a massacre, and like Kabong said it's presented like every gun owner is a potential mass murderer, or if it's race-related that racism is a widespread problem among whitey and we all have a bit of it in us.

Personally I don't hate anyone, I just think it's a shame white people are so scared to speak open and honestly about issues involving race, immigration, ect. The black community has a lot of problems. The Islamic community has a lot of problems. Doesn't make me a racist or crazy person to point it out IMO.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@El Kabong<br />
    <br />
    Do you think your country should ban guns like we have in the UK?<br />
    <br />
    Do you think it would reduce the amount of gun crime in the USA?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Americans, I think---me being one of them---think it is a no-brainer @El Kabong @Beanflicker

No matter how much 'safer' America might be (and there is no proof of it) if guns were restricted or banned, the larger issue here for Americans is that we are guaranteed the right in our constitution, and no amount of safety measures is going to trump our constitutional right.

Because ONCE YOU CURTAIL a constitutional right, then where does it stop after that?

It would be a precedent, and then the flood gates are opened, and ANY constitutional right could be taken away JUST THE SAME under the justification that it is "for the public safety" or for "the greater good", etc.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

You 2 need counselling.
    They have a point , Islam is committing terrorism in a number of places in the name of religion.
    I don't see many people condoning the shootings in the black church , howeVer we have people like chowdry on the streets of Britain preaching hate. I am sick and tired of Islam in the civilised world , if you done like the western world then fuck off to Saudi Arabia.
    You just talk in generalisations ' I am sick and tired of Islam in the civilised world , if you done like the western world then fuck off to Saudi Arabia'.

Plenty of Muslims live peacefully and happily in the west. Yet you don't say 'I am sick and tired of those that preach hate/hate the west' or something similar. You say 'sick and tired of Islam' as if they are all the same. Typical ignorance and fully expected.

You hate all Muslims as you have said before.

Is there anyone, or anything in this world that you have a good word to say about?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Muslim extremist, white extremists, Irish extremist is just that, the extreme in a group so stop generalising to suit your hidden agenda.

Thread Information