Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: gay marriage in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is a bit weird that gay marriage is such a hot topic. There can't be that many gays out there and yet they seem to control the entire media agenda and be able to make everyone think about gayness. It's a bit like how we are only reminded about the Jewish genocide or the evils of Putin etc. A whole lot of agenda driven discourse going on. Gay marriage is just not the sort of thing an ordinary person thinks about every day. I am for it, but NV kind of has a point with the social conditioning modus operandi.
    Yeah it's all a conspiracy Miles. They literally make everyone think about gayness TO be honest you mention the Jewish genocide much more than I do so maybe it's you that is the schill? with a double bluff, secretly working for Mossad or something

NV does not have a point at all. Social conditioning ? To what aim ? to stop people beating the shit out of them and calling them stupid names ? oooh bloody dangerous people they should just shut the fuck up and hide away I suppose. Next you will be telling us that they are all potential pedos trying to get us all to accept them going after our kids. Jesus Christ you couldn't make it up.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    The only religion of GAYs is money,
    their god is Satan,
    their LAW is in fact lawlissness = anything goes
    they are hyppocrites full of pride... gay pride

but, truth to be said, most of gays are people deeply hurt inside because of abuse or such. This
    is why they got exposed to evil spirits and could not resist them. Because, homosexuality is
    100% demonic. Now with literally fucked up brains these demon possessed people do the works of evil.
    We should pray for their souls to be delivered from chains of Satan, pray, because there is only thing one can do for the.... The more
    you hurt them, the stronger they become... Do not resist evil Jesus said, because all evil is under Jesus's foot.
    The LGBT community has a fourty percent higher occurrence of suicide than us vagina chasers.
    And as gays get equal rights and become accepted by all the various groups in society that suicide rate will eventually drop down to the same level as the rest of us.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is a bit weird that gay marriage is such a hot topic. There can't be that many gays out there and yet they seem to control the entire media agenda and be able to make everyone think about gayness. It's a bit like how we are only reminded about the Jewish genocide or the evils of Putin etc. A whole lot of agenda driven discourse going on. Gay marriage is just not the sort of thing an ordinary person thinks about every day. I am for it, but NV kind of has a point with the social conditioning modus operandi.
    Yeah it's all a conspiracy Miles. They literally make everyone think about gayness TO be honest you mention the Jewish genocide much more than I do so maybe it's you that is the schill? with a double bluff, secretly working for Mossad or something

NV does not have a point at all. Social conditioning ? To what aim ? to stop people beating the shit out of them and calling them stupid names ? oooh bloody dangerous people they should just shut the fuck up and hide away I suppose. Next you will be telling us that they are all potential pedos trying to get us all to accept them going after our kids. Jesus Christ you couldn't make it up.
    Don't you find it a bit weird that gay marriage is such a big media issue or why it is even on the agenda? Far more populist things seldom get discussed on the news. I do always try to look at why the media does what it does as it clearly doesn't operate in a vacuum. It is interesting how they try to make such a big issue out of racial tension, gay marriage and terrorism. They use these types of things with an obvious agenda behind them. I don't think it is conspiracy to point out the power mainstream has to condition, scare and divide busy people. It is glaring how financial terrorism is almost ignored and yet gay marriage, a topic that is bound to divide a relatively conservative society, is shouted from the rooftops. I don't know what media you watch, but I do flick the channels and stare with mouth agape at the orangy hues and bizarre utterances I hear from domestic US CNN. I am for gay marriage, but I don't think for a minute it is happening now for positive reasons.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do find it strange that gayness has become such a mainstream issue when it includes such a small percentage of the population. I don't think they should be discriminated against because of there sexual preference but I also don't think the definition of marriage should have been changed for what I believe is at or around two percent of the population. I don't think gayness should be outlawed or the government should pass laws that come into the bedroom but it does seem a bit out of proportion to me. Oddly, the libertarian party has been kicked out of several gay pride marches in the US. Prejudice and intolerance can be commical at times

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont think it has anything to do with the bed room when we know the act has no effects on anyone other than the participants. Some people are in love and dont have sex both in the straight community and in the gay community would they be ok? Or would you choose to tell them also who they can and cant love and who they cant share a legal commitment with? If its a religious stance only and you are following the letter of the book, start stoning everyone cause it tells you to do that too for many other reasons not just this one.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Dont think it has anything to do with the bed room when we know the act has no effects on anyone other than the participants. Some people are in love and dont have sex both in the straight community and in the gay community would they be ok? Or would you choose to tell them also who they can and cant love and who they cant share a legal commitment with? If its a religious stance only and you are following the letter of the book, start stoning everyone cause it tells you to do that too for many other reasons not just this one.
    Yes it does Andre, but do you recall that Christ put a stop to that.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why? Had God got it wrong for a couple thousand years ? Was it justifiable back then?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why? Had God got it wrong for a couple thousand years ? Was it justifiable back then?
    No not really Beanz. It's just a theological thing. Christ payed for our sins. That of course is the nutshell. Prior to Christ the Israelites were gods arm of justice but I'm sure you are not looking for a theological discussion from me.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No not really Beanz. It's just a theological thing. Christ payed for our sins. That of course is the nutshell. Prior to Christ the Israelites were gods arm of justice but I'm sure you are not looking for a theological discussion from me.
    The idea of Christ paying for everyone's sins was the start of a slippery slope for Christianity. It soon led to all kinds of heinous things being done in his name. Not such a big change from the misguided Hebrews who made Judaism their own idol.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting take on things. Is that the final say on the matter or do other thoughts hold any merit.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting take on things. Is that the final say on the matter or do other thoughts hold any merit.
    ?

This is how a forum works. People post their opinions, reflections and points of view. The merits of other thoughts are entirely subjective and variable dependent on content. To post an alternative point of view is not the same as dismissing all merit in your own. There is never a final say. This is not the Bible it's an online thread. It will evolve over time.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

?

This is how a forum works. People post their opinions, reflections and points of view. The merits of other thoughts are entirely subjective and variable dependent on content. To post an alternative point of view is not the same as dismissing all merit in your own. There is never a final say. This is not the Bible it's an online thread. It will evolve over time.
    Oh, ok, thanks beanz, I appreciate it

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

?

Oh, ok, thanks beanz, I appreciate it
    You can get a cold flannel or a stick on pain relieving plaster for that in this day and age.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus, will you marry me?

Thread Information