Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: gay marriage in the US

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Nice sentiments Miles. The thing that gets me about beanz is he takes such offense to those who express different ideas to his political beliefs yet things nothing of doing so to others. It's all good, we should express our opinions but should be mindful we don't do to others that which we don't like done to us. Andre puzzles me, at one moment he reports he has done Christian volunteer work in Africa, a very noble act I must say, but then speaks rather negatively on Christianity.
    I was part of the continuation of the Desposni churches work there, not Christian,although I was early in my life and went to a Christian bible college by my own means and studied scripture there.

Im against the Roman take over of what was once a love based church of followers,to this day they are still against us because we claim their God of fear is the false worship as warned about and the moving of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday as warned about also in scripture is wholly their doing.
    Last edited by Andre; 07-05-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Nice sentiments Miles. The thing that gets me about beanz is he takes such offense to those who express different ideas to his political beliefs yet things nothing of doing so to others. It's all good, we should express our opinions but should be mindful we don't do to others that which we don't like done to us. Andre puzzles me, at one moment he reports he has done Christian volunteer work in Africa, a very noble act I must say, but then speaks rather negatively on Christianity.
    I was part of the continuation of the Desposni churches work there, not Christian,although I was early in my life and went to a Christian bible college by my own means and studied scripture there.

Im against the Roman take over of what was once a love based church of followers,to this day they are still against us because we claim their God of fear is the false worship as warned about and the moving of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday as warned about also in scripture is wholly their doing.
    The Sabbath was made for man, man was not made for the Sabbath.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read on,Its not a book of excuses.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually in some ways it was made for the woman. The Queen of the Sabbath, that is why she lights the candles, why during Shabbat as a celebration of creation she says the prayer and can even demand sex from her husband. It is a time for mercy while three meals are eaten and it is indeed a time for family, it is also a time to make sure anyone that is hungry (your neighbour for example) is fed.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not quite sure what that comment means. There is an interesting passage in Collossians 2: 16-17. They seem to lean more to celebrating the resurrection and meeting/breaking bread (institution of the Eucharist) on Sundays as it was the day Christ rose. From very early on the topic was addressed by several saints. I found several interesting writings including from one of my favorites, Augustine. However, what you say is not without merit. I found the passage I mentioned in Collissians very interesting. It seems the solemnity for the early Christians was changing to the day of the risen Christ.I always enjoy these topics mostly when they become discussions not arguments. To me, the highest form of thought is theology. I'm not big on preaching but I did have two people close to me convert to Catholicism through our discussions. I don't take credit for that but that is where our discussions led. I had a good friend who was Islamic and man we had some great discussions. Sure, we both came from the point of few where we felt we were both right but we had respect for each other and each other's faith. There are some intense versus in the Koran about killing the non believer but there are others about letting him go on his way. He couldn't always reconcile the two for me but none the less we learned a lot from each other.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not quite sure what that comment means. There is an interesting passage in Collossians 2: 16-17. They seem to lean more to celebrating the resurrection and meeting/breaking bread (institution of the Eucharist) on Sundays as it was the day Christ rose. From very early on the topic was addressed by several saints. I found several interesting writings including from one of my favorites, Augustine. However, what you say is not without merit. I found the passage I mentioned in Collissians very interesting. It seems the solemnity for the early Christians was changing to the day of the risen Christ.I always enjoy these topics mostly when they become discussions not arguments. To me, the highest form of thought is theology. I'm not big on preaching but I did have two people close to me convert to Catholicism through our discussions. I don't take credit for that but that is where our discussions led. I had a good friend who was Islamic and man we had some great discussions. Sure, we both came from the point of few where we felt we were both right but we had respect for each other and each other's faith. There are some intense versus in the Koran about killing the non believer but there are others about letting him go on his way. He couldn't always reconcile the two for me but none the less we learned a lot from each other.
    I think its hard to reconcile the differences in all scripture writings whatever the religion;Thats why I said they are not a book of excuses (so people can point to a verse and say see I can kill or see I can judge,or I can change ceremony, names, dates etc to our human needs. I think the stories run deeper into situations and outcomes than single verse or chapters to justify ones actions or lack of.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prediction

@Greenbeanz

Ok, to all who support this gay stuff, here is my prediction:

Once they are all happy with the LGBTWhatever, Mexicans, Drugs, National Security, Terrorism, Taxes, Global Warming, etc
    The life will seem peacefull with all major problems resolved ... except one ... The Jews.

My prediction: They (no longer humans btw) will find serious reasons, why Jews do not fint into the New World Order and the Jews will be prosecuted BADLY. Many Jews will renounced their faith, etc...

So, when this time comes, and something tells me it is quite soon, @Greenbeanz comeback to this thread and we will continue our discussion about God, Bible, Jesus and even satan ...
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think its hard to reconcile the differences in all scripture writings whatever the religion;Thats why I said they are not a book of excuses (so people can point to a verse and say see I can kill or see I can judge,or I can change ceremony, names, dates etc to our human needs. I think the stories run deeper into situations and outcomes than single verse or chapters to justify ones actions or lack of.
    Understood, but I was not trying to justify or reason anything, I was seeking to understand @Andre, that is why I pointed out another scripture worrying and referenced writings from the early church fathers on the subject. I don't know if you are familiar with the verse I cited.
    Last edited by walrus; 07-09-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow..I though it was meant for Ozzie.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Understood, but I was not trying to justify or reason anything, I was seeking to understand @Andre, that is why I pointed out another scripture worrying and referenced writings from the early church fathers on the subject. I don't know if you are familiar with the verse I cited.
    Yeah as with any subject in the bible you can read a number of different things in different contexts. Theres one in there somewhere that says the first sign of someone who is falling away will be them not keeping the Sabbath. Im sure theres over a hundred more in all in different contexts too.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree one hundred percent that is why I believe there is a final authority on such matters

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

one man in South Korea is well known for both male and female organs .
    Really, gosh ...... I wonder who he is? I only know of one person in South Korea.

D
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    one man in South Korea is well known for both male and female organs .
    Really, gosh ...... I wonder who he is? I only know of one person in South Korea.

D
    It is my friend Dan. He has a nob on his head and a vagina on his left calf. He knows the future is his now they are rushing through all this stuff. He says he is going to push further and try and marry people as well as inanimate objects. I think he has lost it, but hey, when an empire dies, you have to allow for the crazies.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andre puzzles me, at one moment he reports he has done Christian volunteer work in Africa, a very noble act I must say, but then speaks rather negatively on Christianity.
    His perspective is: dare I say again? Deep!
    I can't explain his POV but I can understand it.

The statement U mentioned about Dre- is what I get when it comes to my family. They can't figure out what I mean when I say: Christians are cool. It's Christianity I have issues with.

1. Christian is mentioned in scriptures- In Antioch where they( followers-aka students) were labeled such. And IMO wore it with a badge of honor.
    2. Christianity isn't. IMO that was the government taking over that which they couldn't stop the movement Hey-suus started. . But could control.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    Prediction

@Greenbeanz

Ok, to all who support this gay stuff, here is my prediction:

Once they are all happy with the LGBTWhatever, Mexicans, Drugs, National Security, Terrorism, Taxes, Global Warming, etc
    The life will seem peacefull with all major problems resolved ... except one ... The Jews.

Please help me to understand why/how you went from gay rights to singling out Jews? I understand it is your prediction, please help me to see: how did U come to this conclusion?

My prediction: They (no longer humans btw) will find serious reasons, why Jews do not fint into the New World Order and the Jews will be prosecuted BADLY. Many Jews will renounced their faith, etc...

So, when this time comes, and something tells me it is quite soon, @Greenbeanz comeback to this thread and we will continue our discussion about God, Bible, Jesus and even satan ...
    Why do you feel persecution will befall the Jews? &-Why do you think Yahweh allow(s) it so.

From the Talmud (Gettin 58?) which states millions of Jews were burned by Romans- to the American Hebrew in 1919 that stated 6 millions Jews were being starved worldwide to the German leader Hitler and the stated death of millions more Jews being burned; flesh and bone.

So this is not the work of man, alone? A satanic spirit that causes evil to one people? And the next set of events to fall upon that one people will occur on the basis of gay marriage in the U.S.?
    How does the moral degradation of the American society become the catalyst for a continuous act of genocide for one people- yet again? And is there any hope for that one people?

Thread Information