Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the worst piece of advice you have ever been told by someone?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What's the worst piece of advice you have ever been told by someone?

Never try, never fail...........

My bro told me that the day after i failed my course in college....(cheeky kunt, i hit him with my PS2 controller afterwards)

What's the worst advice someone had told you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What's the worst piece of advice you have ever been told by someone?

"If you ignore the bumble-bee buzzing around your face, he will leave you alone... don't worry... just let him walk on your nose... he won't sting you... you're safe... really."

Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What's the worst piece of advice you have ever been told by someone?

Actually theres a few that stand out to me that I've heard throughout my life that just don't make any sense to me!!!

'Firts things first" (Well no shit!!)

'Have your cake and it too" (What fooken cake )

'Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst' (Makes no fooken sense)

'You've made your bed now you have to lay on it' (Well if I just made the bed then that means I'm probably getting up & going somewhere)

'Don't bite off more then what you can chew' (Why not? If I like stuffing my face with food I should be able to eat the food however the fook I wan't)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

''It's all right,it's safe!''.......................................
    I will die at my post , on the streets or in prison

El Kabong Guest

I know Abdul Rahman's answer for this "Come on, convert, Jesus, Heaven...having your muslim countrymen behead you for insluting their beliefs"

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any hole's a goal!!!

Might be true, but some holes should have a man cover and a health warning!!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle's gonna burst if he keeps on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I know Abdul Rahman's answer for this "Come on, convert, Jesus, Heaven...having your muslim countrymen behead you for insluting their beliefs"
    isn't that muhammad ali's bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

chilli sauce makes an excellent lube... it doesnt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Leave it alone, if it was meant to involve you it would.

Cutting gives you a high...try it!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There was a house for sale in Swansea going for £16 grand about 5 years ago and I was going to by it to do it up and sell it on.

But I did not buy it coz my mate said there is not much to be made selling property.

House in that area are going for about £100,000 now.

Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My friend told me to drink a gallon of warm water and take a bunch of vitamins a hour and a half before my drug test. I passed the test but he didn't tell me how shitty I was gonna feel once I was done. I was laying across the chairs in the waiting room groaning in pain. Not to mention pissing in bottles at red lights on my way to the place.
    &quot;WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER GET THROUGH THIS THING, WHATEVER IT IS&quot;<br /><br />Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One up the bum no harm done.

My arse hurt for weeks!!!!!!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dramaking
    My friend told me to drink a gallon of warm water and take a bunch of vitamins a hour and a half before my drug test. I passed the test but he didn't tell me how shitty I was gonna feel once I was done. I was laying across the chairs in the waiting room groaning in pain. Not to mention pissing in bottles at red lights on my way to the place.
    You are a DRAMA king

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaking
    You are a DRAMA king
    this was not dramatics. this was agony.

give it a try sometime, you'll see what I'm talking about
    &quot;WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER GET THROUGH THIS THING, WHATEVER IT IS&quot;<br /><br />Kurt Vonnegut

Thread Information