Thread: Something that pisses me off!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Something that pisses me off!

Are you baiting me Snakey?

I am one of Gods favorite sons as was Jebus.
    AS are you!
    Lets remove the fear, the rules and the pain.

Heres proof there is no hell.

Love has no rules it allows all things.

Fear creates rules trying to control situations so that it can hang on to the un-hang-on-able.

This is proof that the rules are not made from the Divine Love source but were written down by humans in search of a handle to control the masses and to keep their God at arms length so that they could attempt to hold onto their "stuff".

Heres proof that religions are only here for some, they are a simple stepping stone just here to do a job on some souls that call that job to be done on them.

They will eventually get home too, no worries at all,its only a choice of roads,a choise of experience.

See there is no hell . IT was made up, seriously.
    Proof: In the original Aramaic language that Jeshua (jesus)spoke in. there is no word for hell ,there is no such thing .THE word used in Aramaic ment; wrong thinking ,wrong perspective ,wrong doing.The word was translated from Aramaic to Hebrew to Greek and the Greeks got it very wrong and so followed latin French and English translations and so on .

Religions are not divine they are not from divine source continually; They have created rules out of mere suggestions brought down here simply so we could choose a better way and obtain enlightenment as a whole group and evolve faster and further to a higher plane as a group, as ONE.

Man made Religions made commandments out of original commitments.
    IT replaced the Love of the Divine force with the "fear of a jealous GOD!"

The Divine source of all things actually sees the funny side of that.How bazzar a thought that something so perfect as the creator could make anything not perfect!

She is right ,Thats funny.
    Or that it could make anything that lacked .
    IT is only here that duality exists, it is only here that we judge things black or white,low tide or high tide,night or day,good or evil.

The opposites are here so we can choose our perspective and experience a co creators.

They dont really exist in the realm of the absolute,In eternity things just ARE,so there is no judgement.
    How can there be?
    So there is no judgements ,no hell..
    ..but you can create whatever you wish to create in duality.
    So if you belive in it, you can create it, here in this 3d realm of ours you can bring Hell to earth or you can choose differently.
    But it only applies here .There is no past,no future.time is a measurment only.Your power lies here now and will increase if you choose the ab-soul-ute realm to work from.
    I Love God. I love everything, including the darkness ,I want opposites to exist here so we can experience all things now. I love it all ..Jeshua Ben Joseph (That was Jesus Christs real birth name),Buddah ,kristna,and even Hitler.
    I will eventually Love dying as it will be the slip out of duality at the exact right time for me and for those around me.
    There is only Love in you and in me the rest is an illusion that we make real only in duality. The stains of of sin cannot effect perfection,only here does it seem real.Everything that has been created universally has been already done so and to timless perfection and for all eternity. In the absolute reality; (non duality)(non relativatly) all creation remains perfect for eternity. This includes everything! More so you and me because we are the direct extention of the original divine creative force.Who is not an old man full of rules and jealousy (to belive that is a blasphemy)think about it,divine creator of all ! actually requiring anything further of anyone or anything! HAhaha its a joke a human joke that keeps the divine at arms reach so we can hold onto our stuff,hahaha.
    God is a word for the Divine life force of the universe Love extending itself so as to experience itself from all aspects;YOU.
    We are one.

The Divine wishes to expand and distribute what is real (LOVE).

The Human wishes to collect and store up what it will eventually lose anyway,hahaha the Human experience trys to hold onto everything, Even LOVE ! theres another insane joke right there; even holds fast to false belifes,trys to own everything!

So enjoy the illusion we all create;Fear nothing.You are blessed beyond what you dare to belive,whoever you are, whatever you have done,there is no problem where we are headed.
    Enjoy your time on Earth,be free and use your creative imagination to form whatever you wish.
    We can experience ourselves from our own point of view, from our own perspective instead of "just being" we can co create in relativity in the saftey net which doesnt and cannot effect the absolute reality.

We choose here and now so we can experience being what ever we wish. Thats LOVE, thats freedom, thats why I dont fear GOD, thats why I love HER.

If you want any answers you have to shut up, you have to stop thinking for once,you have to just watch your thoughts and let them go by like clouds instead of allowing them to get you emotionally envolved in them and so ruled by them,(become free) you have to be able to (just experience being) and then you can hear .

Ask and the universe is there to back you up fully.
    Even ask God to prove its self if thats what you want .

But dont Say stuff like "I want a Million dollars" otherwise it will back you up 100% and you will "want a million dollars' even more than you did before".

Be specific,know what you want in this life,feel it comming to you emotionally ,give thanks that it can be so and go for it.

Look around, theres people gettting what they aim at all the time.We create our own reality,some times right down and into our own sicknesses.

A key in duality ..Whatever you resist ...persists.
    So if you want something to go away ,dont give it another thought.

I hope this sets some of you free to be able to not live in fear as I have done.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what the bleep do we know
    a spontaneous creation with multiple moods.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Doot
    what the bleep do we know
    Yeah Doot, doesnt that film spell some of it out.
    I saw that the other week.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is a sequal called "down the rabbit hole" I think anyway.
    I watched What the Bleep Do We Know last weekend also, I enjoyed it alot

I thought the whole thing of having one thing in 2 spots at the same time was pretty mind boggling.

a spontaneous creation with multiple moods.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get continually stunned seeing how so many sections of study are now being allowed to come up with the same fomulas.
    Everything I have looked into over the years from sacred geometry through radionics all the way to Taoism , none have relation to any other,yet all have the same form and structure that point to us following the universal way.
    , And now as we see in that movie 'the bleep' physics and maths has moved to it as well!

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    looks like you and me are both going to hell
    Is there going to be a forum?
    for sure Lyle will be the admin
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO *coverts to religion*

I may not believe in religion but by the off chance there is a heaven and hell then i dont think ive done anything bad enough to send me to hell.....actually i rarely do anything bad so god better not send me there just coz i thought a fight between his son and budah would be a good fight
    lol speaking of religion and god i wanna put in my 2cents.....in a scoop of dirt you can find EVERYTHING u find in human structure (salts ,h2o, irons calciums minerials) ...and that the ocean water is the EXACT same salt content as the water in a mom's baby sack thing ....some people use this to prove that people ARE part of the planet but i really feel we were CREATED by a higher bein and we even have a ozone layer to protect us from shitt in space that wants in lol ...anyway i fin it hard to beleive in this Harsh harsh universe we are all here and so intelliegent on accident ......maybe we were a slave race on another planet and "they" put us all on our own planet w/ a book of rules ...?who knows?

in history you dont have to look hard to find references to "little people coming from the sky" from indians to ancient macedonians ....i do beleive in god ....burt at worse i could never beleive in nothing id have to go w/ the alien thing lol

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    far too long to read but seen this and thought it needed an answer....

were already living in it

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    far too long to read but seen this and thought it needed an answer....

were already living in it
    Some choose that ! re live it,some dont and are seperated from it.
    We Re create and re new ourselves in each moment.
    At this moment many are still re creating themselves as they think they are or as they have been taught or are told they are, and belive it totally and so they have no change.

Some even know but pretend they dont cause they are scared of change.

IF we change our point of view, our experience of anything changes to suit what we wish to experience in any situation.

When enough of us choose to re create a new, then the larger picture will change too.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

looks like you and me are both going to hell
    I haven't went to hell yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Britkid
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    its like muslim governments,
    PEOPLE: WHY DO WE HAVE NO WATER?
    LEADER: IT IS THE JEWS, YOU MUST KILL THE JEWS!!!
    But they very often have an indirect point, the Jewish people have no legitmate claim over Israel, (although killing people; either Jewish or Muslim does not solve anything) they illegally stole the Palestinian land in 1948, much like the Allies illegally invaded Iraq in 2003...
    brit you have to know that twas you the Brits who carved up the land for the Jewish people. Yall gave it to them with the UN blessing it.
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

snakey where were you when all this Muhammad cartoon protests were going on

Did you draw some cartoons you rascal?
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Britkid
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    its like muslim governments,
    PEOPLE: WHY DO WE HAVE NO WATER?
    LEADER: IT IS THE JEWS, YOU MUST KILL THE JEWS!!!
    But they very often have an indirect point, the Jewish people have no legitmate claim over Israel, (although killing people; either Jewish or Muslim does not solve anything) they illegally stole the Palestinian land in 1948, much like the Allies illegally invaded Iraq in 2003...
    brit you have to know that twas you the Brits who carved up the land for the Jewish people. Yall gave it to them with the UN blessing it.
    Undoubtedly, we 'The Brits' help start probably 90% of all of the Middle Easts problems, with all the ineptness we showed between 1918-1948.

We have a glorious history, we have many great accomplishments, but we also have a lot of demons mixed up in that history; the invention of concentration camps, victimization of the Jews and the slaughter in Amritsar to name but three.

Lets hope the Modern Superpower, learns from our history

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets talk about the crusades while we at it.

I can explain it.

Thread Information