Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Floyd vs berto is ppv thoughts ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    One betting line I saw-Floyd 100/1 favorite. I also heard they're going to add a third fight to the undercard.
    You know Rocco, Floyd vs Berto really is a shit fight.

Well, I hope none of you haters talk about it, watch it, or talk about it afterwards.

Why fill your mouths with all this shit?
    We are going to keep talking about it until you admit it is a poor fight and not worthy of ppv.
    Talk about it all you like.
    Waste your lives complaining about Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto.

Congratulations Losers!

They're still gonna get rich while you cry like babies!
    Hahaha!
    It's getting hard to tell if you're joking or you actually are 10 years old. Why are you wasting your life defending Floyd vs Berto? I'm going to stop arguing with you, I've found it's not that much fun to pound on someone as deluded as you seem to be. I was joking, I'm just getting started!
    This is a historical fight, with Floyd about to match Rocky's 49-0, and Floyd picks a weak opponent. That's cool and not unexpected as Floyd has been pretty busy for awhile, but when some of us complain it's not really a PPV fight, you start calling everyone with a different opinion a hater. Does that seem rational to you? Hell, some of the people complaining are huge Floyd supporters!
    Now it seems all that bitching about Floyd vs Berto not being a stellar PPV fight has had some results, the undercard is much better, the betting line is starting to run true, and you need to thank us "haters" for helping to improve a PPV fight. You can send that "Thank You" via private message. We all understand pride! lol
    I might even buy it now, I want to see Groves vs Jack and the possibility of Salido getting his ass kicked is almost impossible for me to resist, if they drop the price to $29.95. LOL
    Hahaha... You think you're making the undercard better? Talk about delusional! They were talking about groves v jack on Floyd's undercard as soon as jack won the title. Besides, if that's what you need to comfort yourself for buying the Mayweather Berto PPV then you just keep telling yourself that. Hahahahha
    Sir, if the price falls to $29.95 I will buy. Do you think I'm going to get the chance? Where is that private message?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd vs berto is ppv thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    One betting line I saw-Floyd 100/1 favorite. I also heard they're going to add a third fight to the undercard.
    You know Rocco, Floyd vs Berto really is a shit fight.

Well, I hope none of you haters talk about it, watch it, or talk about it afterwards.

Why fill your mouths with all this shit?
    We are going to keep talking about it until you admit it is a poor fight and not worthy of ppv.
    Talk about it all you like.
    Waste your lives complaining about Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto.

Congratulations Losers!

They're still gonna get rich while you cry like babies!
    Hahaha!
    It's getting hard to tell if you're joking or you actually are 10 years old. Why are you wasting your life defending Floyd vs Berto? I'm going to stop arguing with you, I've found it's not that much fun to pound on someone as deluded as you seem to be. I was joking, I'm just getting started!
    This is a historical fight, with Floyd about to match Rocky's 49-0, and Floyd picks a weak opponent. That's cool and not unexpected as Floyd has been pretty busy for awhile, but when some of us complain it's not really a PPV fight, you start calling everyone with a different opinion a hater. Does that seem rational to you? Hell, some of the people complaining are huge Floyd supporters!
    Now it seems all that bitching about Floyd vs Berto not being a stellar PPV fight has had some results, the undercard is much better, the betting line is starting to run true, and you need to thank us "haters" for helping to improve a PPV fight. You can send that "Thank You" via private message. We all understand pride! lol
    I might even buy it now, I want to see Groves vs Jack and the possibility of Salido getting his ass kicked is almost impossible for me to resist, if they drop the price to $29.95. LOL
    Hahaha... You think you're making the undercard better? Talk about delusional! They were talking about groves v jack on Floyd's undercard as soon as jack won the title. Besides, if that's what you need to comfort yourself for buying the Mayweather Berto PPV then you just keep telling yourself that. Hahahahha
    Sir, if the price falls to $29.95 I will buy. Do you think I'm going to get the chance? Where is that private message?
    You want me to private message you? For What?

Thread Information