Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
Quote Originally Posted by mikeeod View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
What if Berto knocks Floyd down and it becomes an exciting fight where Floyd has to dig deep just to survive?

Win or lose? Will it still be a shit fight?

What if I grow wings today? Would u consider me an angel?

More relevant question would be: "What if the fight goes exactly as all other Floyd fights go and is a clinic on defense and ring generalship with little to no excitement? Would u feel like a jack ass for wasting ur money again?" Hint: answer should be "yes".
You're such a hater, you aren't even willing to admit that a good fight could happen.

Even if Floyd gets knocked down once or twice. Even if he loses.
Am I REALLY a hater? Is that REALLY ur comeback/counterpoint? I'm saying that Floyd is so superior to Berto that it is a foregone conclusion that Floyd will easily dominate and u r saying I'm a HATER?!?!? Have u been eating retard sandwiches again?

The odds of this being a great or ppv worthy fight are the same as me growing wings today. The odds that it will be a boring, dominant and wide UD are close to the odds that the sun will come up tomorrow. Waste ur money if u want to, but just admit that u love the guy and don't care what he is doing in the ring, just seeing him and his slick defense is enough to excite u and worth ur $70.