Thread: Your thoughts on this murder?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Your thoughts on this murder?

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @denilson200 called me a few minutes ago and said: "Hey Brockton, you racist white trash, you know that that boy smashing out the windshield and ramming his vehicle through the gate was an upstanding black citizen, and that that cop who blew him away was a white trash racist like you, bitch."

So I paused for a moment and I said "Denny my man, you are one sick Nigerian fuck!" and when I challenged him for the 2nd time to a 3 round sparring match with headgear and 10 ounce gloves, the little fucking faggot hung the phone up real fast!

Weird that you would have to make shit up to make a point. Inventing stories and @ calling people into a fight, "little fucking faggot" this and "sick Nigerian fuck" that, it sound like incitement and just undermines any valid point you might have had. And this calling people out for sparring BS, you do realise that Smashup, Denilson and virtually any poster over the age of ten could probably seriously embarrass you were they to turn up and make you carry out your threats?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The reason police officers do not use tasers or batons is that they are scared that the civilians have guns.

Just another wasted life and murder that could have been prevented.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's wait and see how the media plays this up.

Round 1 >

Already, they are stating that this kid was a College Football Player {meaning he was a good kid}.

Not sure what that means, as he was 'breaking the law', a statement that they didn't say.

Round 1 ......... Media Bias

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Paxtom View Post

Round 1 >

Already, they are stating that this kid was a College Football Player {meaning he was a good kid}.

Not sure what that means, as he was 'breaking the law', a statement that they didn't say.

They have to say he was a good kid to make for the fact that he was Black which means he was not a good kid.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Round 1 >

They have to say he was a good kid to make for the fact that he was Black which means he was not a good kid.
    AH !!

Good answer. Good answer.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 1 >

AH !!

Good answer. Good answer.
    Stick around here on saddo boxing you may learn a thing or two, if you can stop yourself getting banned (which is what I am working on)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

~ Banned ~

If I get banned, what the else are you going to do. .......

Talk about that old boxer ******** ***.

El Kabong Guest

The reason police officers do not use tasers or batons is that they are scared that the civilians have guns.

But the police officers DO use tasers and batons and a taser was used in this case specifically.

The citizenry in the United States have ALWAYS had guns...the police aren't scared of the reality of that situation. Now having a gun while getting arrested, that's something where you know 100% without a doubt that you had best either be extremely quick on the draw and be willing to kill OR you'd better listen really hard to what that officer says, move slowly and deliberately in a peaceful manner to avoid being killed.

It's not rocket science and I don't understand how people can act like they don't know what to do, just remain calm, listen, don't talk, just listen, and do not resist.....if that is done there's 0 reason for an officer to give you a hard time regardless of skin color.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

But the police officers DO use tasers and batons and a taser was used in this case specifically.

The citizenry in the United States have ALWAYS had guns...the police aren't scared of the reality of that situation. Now having a gun while getting arrested, that's something where you know 100% without a doubt that you had best either be extremely quick on the draw and be willing to kill OR you'd better listen really hard to what that officer says, move slowly and deliberately in a peaceful manner to avoid being killed.

It's not rocket science and I don't understand how people can act like they don't know what to do, just remain calm, listen, don't talk, just listen, and do not resist.....if that is done there's 0 reason for an officer to give you a hard time regardless of skin color.

It's not rocket science, but you'd be surprised how many things that are supposed to be "common sense" need to be reinforced constantly to a certain sector of the population. Hence, my earlier post.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ill Mannered Youth,

Loses again.

3-Days from now, nobody will care. There will be another issue somewhere else.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest this is nothing new, same old story same out come DEAD , over excited idiot
    with a gun, and a idiot not following instructions.
    I am glad the boys in blue, are not all armed over here.!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My friend in work his cousin, is now a copper in OZ he was in the met armed response on
    average would draw his fire arm, 20 to 30 times a day.
    He's been in OZ coming up to 4 years, and has never had to draw his gun.!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

6 more Blacks killed by Blacks in Chicago over the past 2-Days.

Not a Fucking Peep by the Press or News Media.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

6 more Blacks killed by Blacks in Chicago over the past 2-Days.

Not a Fucking Peep by the Press or News Media.
    Yes Black on Black killings is more prevalent.

El Kabong Guest

Yes Black on Black killings is more prevalent.
    Yet the #blacklivesmatter group is relatively silent on those deaths OR people will actually get offended at that even being brought up. Also the people brought up as "wrongly killed" are often not very nice good upstanding citizens....like Mike Brown for example. Now I don't care if he had marijuana in his system or whatever the way things went down that day don't point to Michael Brown being "accidentally killed" nor do they point to Michael Brown being "savagely murdered by an uncaring authoritarian white police officer" ....the signs point to Michael Brown not really wanting to deal with authority on that day as evidenced by his treatment of the shop owner and later Officer Wilson himself.

"Tragic" that a man (18 year old) would act that way? Yes, I agree 100%

"Avoidable" that a policeman would shoot a suspect? YES, but the suspect can raise or lower their own odds by the way they CHOOSE to act.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    It's not rocket science, but you'd be surprised how many things that are supposed to be "common sense" need to be reinforced constantly to a certain sector of the population. Hence, my earlier post.
    Correct, but I'm never surprised, always disappointed. And of course I didn't want you to feel like I lashed out at YOU in my response, but it's so fucking frustrating as I am sure you understand.

Thread Information