Thread: Your thoughts on this murder?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Your thoughts on this murder?

No way would a group that call itself black lives matter not raise black on black deaths.

Guarantee they would be first to raise it.

Media are not interested for their own reasons.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    No way would a group that call itself black lives matter not raise black on black deaths.
    Well you'd think that, but I haven't seen the same emphasis placed on gang violence in Chicago as has been placed on when a policeman shoots a person of color.

That said I'm not in that movement, I see it along the same lines as Occupy Wall Street, just a bunch of SJW's with nothing but time on their hands

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Black Lives Matter"

Exceptions;

#1 > When a black kills another black.

#2 > See #1

Learn In, Live it, Love It.

Go Ferguson !!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like the responding cops botched it entirely. Why was a rookie 4 months out of Academy allowed to split off from his training officer and when they met back up to confront him, the Corporal fires a Taser..and the rookie shoots to kill, simultaneously Of all cops, why no body cam on the rookies? Really both of these officers need to be terminated. Its not a race issue..although we're all hell bent to make that THE issue. We're loosing the ability, or willingness, to differentiate an individual case and instead default to this continuum of steadfast unthinking division.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Well you'd think that, but I haven't seen the same emphasis placed on gang violence in Chicago as has been placed on when a policeman shoots a person of color.

That said I'm not in that movement, I see it along the same lines as Occupy Wall Street, just a bunch of SJW's with nothing but time on their hands
    El Kabong you have Bill backing you up. That says it all.

Seriously the reason why you do not hear about is the media have not broadcasted about it. I have seen Black on Black killings and it kills communities, people in the same church. Heartbreaking.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @denilson200 called me a few minutes ago and said: "Hey Brockton, you racist white trash, you know that that boy smashing out the windshield and ramming his vehicle through the gate was an upstanding black citizen, and that that cop who blew him away was a white trash racist like you, bitch."

So I paused for a moment and I said "Denny my man, you are one sick Nigerian fuck!" and when I challenged him for the 2nd time to a 3 round sparring match with headgear and 10 ounce gloves, the little fucking faggot hung the phone up real fast!

Weird that you would have to make shit up to make a point. Inventing stories and @ calling people into a fight, "little fucking faggot" this and "sick Nigerian fuck" that, it sound like incitement and just undermines any valid point you might have had. And this calling people out for sparring BS, you do realise that Smashup, Denilson and virtually any poster over the age of ten could probably seriously embarrass you were they to turn up and make you carry out your threats?

You DO realize that all of that drivel is just your opinion, right? In addition, the words in bold reveal your inner demons like there's no tomorrow. Good you came to the defense of Smashup & Denny-boy and any poster over 10. You are such a good samaritan there's no words for it.

Now go get your fucking shine box.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a fact not an opinion. I know you have trouble differentiating but you making up drivel and me pointing out that you are weird, is not the same thing. I don't have to do anything to prove that I am not tormented by inner demons, I do not spend every waking hour on here posting profane bollocks or trying to constantly fuel troll wars and build festering sores. While I do have some sympathy for somebody with your mental health issues, that soon evaporates when you use your OCD as an excuse to start thread after thread attacking people and spreading negative hate crap.

I do not say this in order to defend Smashup or Denillson, because I am sure either of them are more than capable of defending themselves, but because it gets really boring and repetitive reading the same childish threats again and again. Thousands of miles away and you are constantly offering to spar people,beat them up, or some other peanut wienered threat.

Where is this video of you and the Korean Giant ? Did the dog eat your homework again Betty Boop?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The word down in Texas.

The kid was trouble. Got away with a lot of bad behavior, due to his Football Scholarship.

Everybody knew who he was, except for that {poor bastard now} Rookie Police Officer.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Paxtom View Post
    The word down in Texas.

The kid was trouble. Got away with a lot of bad behavior, due to his Football Scholarship.

Everybody knew who he was, except for that {poor bastard now} Rookie Police Officer.
    fuck that little kid.

fuck 'em.

and fuck al Sharpton, too.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Paxtom View Post
    The word down in Texas.

fuck that little kid.

fuck 'em.

and fuck al Sharpton, too.
    You need to take your pills before you are allowed on the internet.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's old news already.

Thread Information