Cool Clicks

Default Your thoughts on this murder?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Your thoughts on this murder?

If you attack a cop, you're taking your life in your hands. I'm sick of this national dialogue where we're talking about what the police are doing wrong and how they have to stop being racist or some shit, when EVERY FUCKING SHOOTING is pretty much the same: guy resists arrest, guy attacks officer, guy gets shot. Show me a video where a guy puts his hands up in the air (and waves them like he just don't care), and the cop shoots him anyway. THEN I will be outraged.

This kid is going to be painted to be a fucking angel, a misunderstood kid who had all the promise and potential in the world. Meanwhile he have security footage of him breaking into a car dealership, kicking the windshield out of a car, driving his car through the baracades and smashing them, ect.

MeanwhileZachary Hammond, a lilly white unarmed teenager, is shot dead by police and nobody gives a shit. It's a society of chicken shit, phony, GUILTY WHITE people who are too scared to suggest that maybe it was the minority's fault.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That officer has been fired for using poor judgement, just heard it on the morning news. They are looking into filing criminal charges.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rookie Police Officer

Makes poor judgement. Same story, over and over.

My good friend is a Firing Arms Trainer and Supervisor for the New York Police Department.

He says the new crop of rookie Police Officers are like a bunch of 'wild' Shoot-em out Cowboys.

No Discipline. They could care less about the life of even a small-time minor Criminal.

Their Moto .......... Shoot First. Ask Questions Later.

El Kabong Guest

He didn't comply with the officer's commands?

....well I'm shocked

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think some cops deserves an ass beating, for real, and same goes for bouncers... specially bouncers to be honest

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by el kabong View Post
    he didn't comply with the officer's commands?

....well i'm shocked
    mmmmmmmwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    √•÷€€÷€×°÷€÷°×€€÷÷€π ¢Ï€â‚¬Ã—°€×°××°×÷°×÷€÷•÷•_• =€×°×°×°°×^×°€÷π€×°¢÷÷°°à ·â‚¬Ã—°×°÷€°
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is one big, stinking pile of shit rolling down, collecting more shit along the way... and somewhere down the line the giant ball of shit is going to smack into the middle of Everytown, USA, and obliterate the shit out of it.

Are race relations really crumbling as fast as they seem to?? Is everything about race now?? Why don't we all (society) act color blind and put the focuses (plural) where they're supposed to be??

1. Better police training. This is an obvious need. Too many nervous, trigger-happy, stereotyping, rookie (or veteran... don't matter) cops out there like so many ticking time bombs. Is it unreasonable to say maybe we need better training for cops??

2. National awareness about proper conduct when confronted by police. Enough of these block-headed morons (and their f*cking families) who apparently don't understand the words "Stop", "Freeze", "Put your hands up", "Get your hands out of your pocket", "Lie down", etc, etc. The cop has a gun...... you don't. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you're going to lose. I'm thinking of the moron with the video camera egging on the unstable, older cop who drew the gun. Shame on both assholes.

3. Families of these morons in item 2 need to be ignored!! As someone (Bean, I think) already said.... it's ridiculous for these people to paint the saintly picture of Junior who.... oh got shot to death by the mean old cops.... when he's never done anything wrong. Goddamit!!! You break laws and put yourself in harm's way..... you're liable to get hurt or even shot. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out also. The guy is caught on video smashing windshields at a car dealership, resists arrest, and gets shot. Don't these morons watch the news and see what's happening in all those cases??

This issue is reaching critical mass..... and all hell is going to break loose one day, in the form of national riots, lynchings, National Guard mobilization..... hell.... it's gonna be 1960 all over again.

El Kabong Guest

Really?

"National awareness about proper conduct when confronted by police."

I don't believe people are dumb enough that they don't know what to do when a policeman says "Stop, hands up" or something to that effect......I DO think there are ignorant people who listen to that little voice in their head that says "He won't shoot you, you can out run him" or probably that louder voice that says "I DON'T WANT TO GO (BACK) TO JAIL!"

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Really?

I don't believe people are dumb enough that they don't know what to do when a policeman says "Stop, hands up" or something to that effect......I DO think there are ignorant people who listen to that little voice in their head that says "He won't shoot you, you can out run him" or probably that louder voice that says "I DON'T WANT TO GO (BACK) TO JAIL!"

Well.... excuse my overzealousness if I worded something the wrong way.

Fact is I've never been, nor will ever be, the type to just wring my hands and say "oh the poor bastards... well, they should know better". If it's not all people that should be reoriented, then it's some of the people. If that were not the case, we wouldn't have all these shootings that continue to stir the "racism" pot, now would we. I don't think when we get down to it that anybody really wants to end up shot dead in the street and the centerpoint of yet another racial boiling pot.

Fact is... this is happening way too often.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Really?

Well.... excuse my overzealousness if I worded something the wrong way.

Fact is I've never been, nor will ever be, the type to just wring my hands and say "oh the poor bastards... well, they should know better". If it's not all people that should be reoriented, then it's some of the people. If that were not the case, we wouldn't have all these shootings that continue to stir the "racism" pot, now would we. I don't think when we get down to it that anybody really wants to end up shot dead in the street and the centerpoint of yet another racial boiling pot.

Fact is... this is happening way too often.
    I was just frustrated that it was considered an option I mean come on these are walking talking people who have lived on earth for a long time they aren't from outer space this is a pretty simple concept to understand.

Not angry with you man, just that this idea is even one that seems like people would take seriously

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you're both right.

These guys definitely know better, but there's a lot of stuff about police conduct that people don't know.

There seems to be this belief (and the press perpetuates it) that if you are unarmed, no matter what you do a police officer can't use deadly force to subdue you, and that just isn't true.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@denilson200 called me a few minutes ago and said: "Hey Brockton, you racist white trash, you know that that boy smashing out the windshield and ramming his vehicle through the gate was an upstanding black citizen, and that that cop who blew him away was a white trash racist like you, bitch."

So I paused for a moment and I said "Denny my man, you are one sick Nigerian fuck!" and when I challenged him for the 2nd time to a 3 round sparring match with headgear and 10 ounce gloves, the little fucking faggot hung the phone up real fast!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Police Officers

Are on the defensive now. They make a mistake, and it's all over the News.

The 'rookie' Police Officer was too quick to shoot.

But, the kid was 'way wrong' here.

Who the Hell wants to be a Police Officer now-a-days.

Some local towns start their Police Officers out with a salary of $18,000 per Year, and
    they get to work the Night Shift.

Thankless Job........ to 'Protect and Serve'

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Video doesn't really help so no idea for sure. The kid was obviously in the process of a crime, but that has nothing to do with whether the cop had any basis to shoot him. The way it reads, if he was trying to escape through a window it seems very unlikely he could have made an officer fear for his safety at the same time. Sounds like they could have easily just let this guy escape and assume he would be taken down a couple of blocks away, they have to err on that side when in doubt no matter what.

Thread Information