1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This song has 136 MILLION hits in the past 30 days

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Think that incessant electric tune in the background gets the real young ones in like the tunes behind their mindless computer games. Then you got the thumping base that gets the older ones in . Its boom crap mixed with dawg shit.
    Awesome observation and post. This song is vile vomit. And 136 million mindless people loved it since July 15.
    Not really you both just sound like old farts.I don't really have the time to play Computer games anymore but they are anything but mindless. Doing passive things like watching Game of thrones on television is pretty mindless, but interacting with a virtual environment built by a team of artists that changes every microsecond to respond to your input, is not really mindless. Not that being mindless is always a bad thing either.

The main thing is, not being a young teenage girl, I would probably managed to go through my entire life without having to be exposed to the video that you have now inflicted on us all. So thanks for that.

I am lucky when I put a tune up on YouBoob if it gets more than 26 hits.
    They got that same background music on this track like on the pokies to suck in old people and young alike it is a mindless tune, similar to the tinkle tinkle thats behind sonic games and mario etc.
    Yes I know what you are saying and can hear that, but actually Koji Kondo (The composer behind most of Nintendo's big hits including Super Mario) is a genius. Here is the soundtrack to Super Mario Galaxy Suite. To condense something down to a simple theme in the way he does is extremely difficult. There is certainly a lot more to it than tinkle tinkle. ( Not the OP pop song).

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think that incessant electric tune in the background gets the real young ones in like the tunes behind their mindless computer games. Then you got the thumping base that gets the older ones in . Its boom crap mixed with dawg shit.
    Awesome observation and post. This song is vile vomit. And 136 million mindless people loved it since July 15.
    Not really you both just sound like old farts.I don't really have the time to play Computer games anymore but they are anything but mindless. Doing passive things like watching Game of thrones on television is pretty mindless, but interacting with a virtual environment built by a team of artists that changes every microsecond to respond to your input, is not really mindless. Not that being mindless is always a bad thing either.

The main thing is, not being a young teenage girl, I would probably managed to go through my entire life without having to be exposed to the video that you have now inflicted on us all. So thanks for that.

They got that same background music on this track like on the pokies to suck in old people and young alike it is a mindless tune, similar to the tinkle tinkle thats behind sonic games and mario etc.
    @Andre

totally agree with that term mindless. It is absolute mindlessness at its best and the reason that it appeals to so many of the everyday sort of Homo sapiens is because they themselves have become massively mindless and therefore it is a good match mindless people will enjoy Mindless music. It's not rocket science.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Andre

totally agree with that term mindless. It is absolute mindlessness at its best and the reason that it appeals to so many of the everyday sort of Homo sapiens is because they themselves have become massively mindless and therefore it is a good match mindless people will enjoy Mindless music. It's not rocket science.

My mate works for a giant poker machine comp he recons its a real art between the lights and little tunes regarding subtle addictions to their models. He also recons some machines have pulses and you can get a pay out if you can recognize when they are coming he says the real players will stand over your shoulder trying to see where the machine is at in its pattern hoping you will get up and leave prior to the highest payout section.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I know what you are saying and can hear that, but actually Koji Kondo (The composer behind most of Nintendo's big hits including Super Mario) is a genius. Here is the soundtrack to Super Mario Galaxy Suite. To condense something down to a simple theme in the way he does is extremely difficult. There is certainly a lot more to it than tinkle tinkle. ( Not the OP pop song).

Yeah funny where it all comes from isnt it, many people who hear Johann Strauss waltzes say "Oh yeah the Looney tunes and Bugs bunny music,I know that!"

A repetitive background tune tinkled to you from a synth recording does have a certain hypnotic effect though specially when playing some kids games.

The more adult ones are cool how you can choose your radio station while smashing cars or kicking ass.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smh x 2.. If this was the 90s, this little poser Jermaine would be taking my order at KFC drive through.

Thread Information