Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: USA, $$$, Mayweather & substance abuse.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default USA, $$$, Mayweather & substance abuse.

https://youtu.be/lY2LMXMDpoA

Worth a look. Covers some of the topics that have been discussed here The past week.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: USA, $$$, Mayweather & substance abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    https://youtu.be/lY2LMXMDpoA

Worth a look. Covers some of the topics that have been discussed here The past week.
    Good find

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting vid- As far as Floyd and the IV issue-I've seen a few blogs discuss this new claim with a lot of info on both sides.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What does it say? I am too lazy to open it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You are not fooling anyone, you are trying to save data, you rascal. Lol

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    You are not fooling anyone, you are trying to save data, you rascal. Lol
    I need it for better things.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look this is not a hill that I am prepared to die on or argue endlessly on, generating all kinds of heat and no light whatsoever but lets be clear here and not succumb to imagination taking control over the debate.

He plugged into a iv bag after he made weight as he most likely sparred 25 rounds the night before. Lets remember that it was Floyd who demanded random tests and that he also insisted on one random call by each fighter for a random test.

The specific question in this case is that he may have been using the iv to flush out impurities or add masking agents to his system to block something from having a chemical footprint. Is it as yet becoming any clearer to people how ridiculous this assertion given what has already been noted about the testing?

So what did he take that would not have been picked up prior to the weigh in during random testing that he needed to worry about at the time of the fight and given him benefit at fight time? Surly to the god of reason if Floyd knew how to cheat he would not need to do any masking after a weigh in and would not be dumb enough to attempt a flush to mask or clean in full view. He must have been worried about the coke binge he went on showing up in the post fight tests or maybe the ibuprofen he took for a headache two days before.

This entire thing is just so ridiculous. The fight was a dud and a cakewalk and people just cant handle it. Its sincere delusion on steroids. And if iv drips for rehydration are suspect in the sports world then they better ban sports. And the fact is there is nothing Floyd could have taken that close to the fight that would have shown benefit the next freakin day. If people want to wear tin foil hats, perhaps they should be asking why Manny looked so pedestrian and one dimensional instead of hanging on that vine of sour grapes.

Yes ladies and gentlemen there he is, Floyd Mayweather hooked up to an iv bag after a weigh in to mask or flush a cheat card less then 24 hours before one of the biggest fight most anticipated fights in boxing history. It simply does not pass the litmus test. Floyd is not going to wait until 5 minutes to midnight to start worrying about whether or not his has remnants of a chemical assist in his blood stream. Given the way he has handled his career its beyond dumb ass to suggest that he would be that reckless. If there is something substantive in the findings then produce them. I've never been a Kangaroo court fan.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with what you say iaminuit but Floyd does across as a hypocritical prick about him not being a real welterweight but he does this to help recover from making weight and why does he have the drug authority in his pocket to pay for this exemptions.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with what you say iaminuit but Floyd does across as a hypocritical prick about him not being a real welterweight but he does this to help recover from making weight and why does he have the drug authority in his pocket to pay for this exemptions.

I think he was a natural welter for most of his career. That is he walked around a few pounds within the limit. Unlike his opponents that were always bigger then him. Thats changed over the last few years and he like all of us both gain weight and have a hard time taking it off. Not all people. I was 160 in highschool and am 170 now at 57.

I think the whole "in his pocket" thing is a little sketchy. He's never tested positive in 19 years and after his test demands not once with random tests in the last 6 years. Lets not forget that he is the one that has drawn attention to juicing so in effect all along these same orgs stuck their heads in the sand so its the whole boxing establishment that had the testing orgs in their pocket, not Floyd. In addition he is the one that put a random call in on the testing for both men where it was up to his opponent to call for a surprise visit.

Then there's the sight test. He has gotten slower, has not had a legit ko in a decade, his legs are going and he does not have the energy he once had. It just does not add up on a multitude of levels.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

I think he was a natural welter for most of his career. That is he walked around a few pounds within the limit. Unlike his opponents that were always bigger then him. Thats changed over the last few years and he like all of us both gain weight and have a hard time taking it off. Not all people. I was 160 in highschool and am 170 now at 57.

I think the whole "in his pocket" thing is a little sketchy. He's never tested positive in 19 years and after his test demands not once with random tests in the last 6 years. Lets not forget that he is the one that has drawn attention to juicing so in effect all along these same orgs stuck their heads in the sand so its the whole boxing establishment that had the testing orgs in their pocket, not Floyd. In addition he is the one that put a random call in on the testing for both men where it was up to his opponent to call for a surprise visit.

Then there's the sight test. He has gotten slower, has not had a legit ko in a decade, his legs are going and he does not have the energy he once had. It just does not add up on a multitude of levels.
    I know he is clean and the gradual decline with age is there. He used the system for his own benefit and the drug authority come badly out of this. This loophole needs to be stopped.

Floyd has been peddling the crap that I never believed that he walks at the welterweight limit when he clearly does not. Sooner he retires the better.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd fights in the same city so he can use Xylocaine. Is that not banned everywhere else?
    Im all for PED use. Why, because athletes will look for every edge possible no matter what.
    Athletes in balco took PEDs that were not on the banned list yet, was that cheating?
    If these roids are soo bad, then why keep creating new ones?

wada and usda are both corrupt. If your a big enoug star, with enough money, you will never get busted. Marion Jones was never caught, she admitted it, only because they were gonna give her time for check fraud.

Roids didnt get banned in sport until the 80's.....so before then it was fair game. So does that mean that if ali or forman took a PED aka supplement back then, are they any less the great athlete?

I fucking hate hypocrits. Carl Lewis is probably #1on my most hated list.
    Ben Bust his ass Period.

Legalize them roids......but we cant, too many people would be out of a job...."drug testers"

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree PED should not be allowed. Boxing is a dangerous sport with the potential of death. Far too serious to allow chemist to dictate who is the best/winner. The issue with Floyd is that he has manipulated a loophole for his own benefit and has the drug testing authority in his pocket.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree PED should not be allowed. Boxing is a dangerous sport with the potential of death. Far too serious to allow chemist to dictate who is the best/winner. The issue with Floyd is that he has manipulated a loophole for his own benefit and has the drug testing authority in his pocket.
    And quite rightly/ deservedly opens the door for further suspicion.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    And quite rightly/ deservedly opens the door for further suspicion.

In my opinion Floyd is guilty of Ped's abuse & he's been doing it for years. The NSAC & USADA are in it up to their asses as well. Corruption is rampant in Vegas. If the Fed's do as they should & investigate the whole bunch boy will you see heads roll
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Thread Information