1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury ?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This is the fight of the year for me.
    Noooooooope Tyson Fury is all talk, he's shitting himself with fear but at the same time he's trying to talk himself into being the "New Heavyweight Champion".......to me that spells Tyson Fury will look to survive, not to win. He'll look for a way out because he doesn't want to get knocked out.
    I am no Fury fan but you are wrong mate he really is not afraid of anyone. He wont look for a way out, there is nothing in his character to suggest he would do anything but go down swinging. He might hug Wlad a bit if tagged, use his elbow, fight dirty and risk DQ but he will not be looking for a way out.

Lets wait and see how he reacts , fury has never been hit by a world class big punching hw , so lets see. There is a chance he may be sickened by the power.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury's only shot is to Sanders Wlad. Minus the one shot punch and inside hand speed of course. Its on him to decide to shell up and go quiet like Haye on the outside, survive to deny and ugly it out, or invest in the only winning option early on and kick in the chin. The longer it goes the uglier Fury gets beat up.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What I have seen of Fury, he's a big guy not the best boxer average I would say, he has size and
    youth on his side, how much does Wald have left he can box a big he is a Klingon, it could be a
    really horrible fight to watch.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This is the fight of the year for me.
    Noooooooope Tyson Fury is all talk, he's shitting himself with fear but at the same time he's trying to talk himself into being the "New Heavyweight Champion".......to me that spells Tyson Fury will look to survive, not to win. He'll look for a way out because he doesn't want to get knocked out.
    I am no Fury fan but you are wrong mate he really is not afraid of anyone. He wont look for a way out, there is nothing in his character to suggest he would do anything but go down swinging. He might hug Wlad a bit if tagged, use his elbow, fight dirty and risk DQ but he will not be looking for a way out.
    yup, this is what i think too

others have said wait till he gets hit, and its true he hasnt been hit by a HW puncher in a fight, but i really think he'll put everything in to it

I think wlad will win but i also think fury will make a fight of it and have his moments
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one here wants to admit it but if truth be known Wlad will have his hardest fight in a long time here and when you have achieved so called greatness and are rich and getting on in years are you really going to want to dig deep?

I dont think Wlad will get the chance.

As soon as Tyson gets in a stride its going to look similar to the Chisora rematch with Tyson in total control till Wlad wilts by quitting or getting stopped.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    No one here wants to admit it but if truth be known Wlad will have his hardest fight in a long time here and when you have achieved so called greatness and are rich and getting on in years are you really going to want to dig deep?

As soon as Tyson gets in a stride its going to look similar to the Chisora rematch with Tyson in total control till Wlad wilts by quitting or getting stopped.
    i really hope so mate, i very much doubt it will go that way

i think if tyson is going to win he will need to be very much on top early, and dont mean like against chiz where he fought at range, i mean like suprize wlad with a few big ones and shake him up over a couple to 3 rounds

if he gets off to a flying start like that i think he could win the fight

i really dont think he would ever be in control of it like he was in the chiz fight
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

i really hope so mate, i very much doubt it will go that way

i think if tyson is going to win he will need to be very much on top early, and dont mean like against chiz where he fought at range, i mean like suprize wlad with a few big ones and shake him up over a couple to 3 rounds

if he gets off to a flying start like that i think he could win the fight

i really dont think he would ever be in control of it like he was in the chiz fight
    Prepare to be surprised!

Wlad is a good on top fighter. He hasnt had to tough it out to overcome an opponent. He dominates the level of skill he's faced. The better fighters he has faced hes been able to nulify the skill with his size like Chambers, Jennings and Povetkin and to an extent Haye. Fury has size and skill and Wlad has his work cut out this late in his career and its all going to add up to be too much.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still think the 39 year old Wlad has a huge edge in speed and power , that will be all he needs to turn back the challenge of the great white dope.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I still think the 39 year old Wlad has a huge edge in speed and power , that will be all he needs to turn back the challenge of the great white dope.
    How arrogant are you?

Mentioning yourself in the third person now.....

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

- You're a funny funker at times.

So not only is Fury gonna pull off the upset it's gonna be a doddle? I hope you're right. Although I can already envision your excuses if Fury is flattened.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury does he hit hard enough, I don't think so Wald may not have a great chin but I think Fury
    does not have the power to trouble him.! Wald is a better fighter than Fury even at the end of his
    carer, in all honesty I think Fury is going to have the snot beat out of him.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please don't tell me you're being serious here? So now , Wlad is as badly washed up as Chisora is he?
    I just want this fight over now because this is getting totally fucking ridiculous.
    There are hardly any posters on here that dislike Fury. Many don't particularly rate him, but they don't dislike him. It's Your excessively inflated opinion of the poor fucker that gets everyone going . Please tell me what he has done for you to suggest that your opinion of him in this fight is justified ?
    And DO NOT use the old "people said the same about Clay before he fought Liston" nonsense.
    It's one thing backing a guy, but you're making yourself look fuckin stupid now.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Fury does he hit hard enough, I don't think so Wald may not have a great chin but I think Fury
    does not have the power to trouble him.! Wald is a better fighter than Fury even at the end of his
    carer, in all honesty I think Fury is going to have the snot beat out of him.
    I dont think its going to be a big shot that stops Wlad or hurts him its going to be one he doesnt see coming, maybe a sharp uppercut, maybe a southpaw right hook. You dont need to throw with power, you need to land

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right i'll be honest

I've posted short notes before tongue in cheek as to how Tyson will blow Wlad away easily but if I'm honest.......... I think Wlad will outclass him and mess him up with that jab. Could be stopped like Gary Mason was against Lewis.

BUT unlike previous Wlad mismatches I see a scenario where Tyson can win. He's not in Haye's class but his size already gives him an advantage that Haye didn't have. How will Wlad cope with a bigger opponent for once ?

So looking forward to this one
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is how it is. Most people like Fury, quite a few would like to see him win. But in all honesty, most give him very little chance.
    However , this is the Heavyweights, he is 6 foot 9 and best part of 20 Stone, he will without doubt be in the best shape of his life and IF he connects with the perfect shot , he could do it. But many people have tried in the last 10 years, some that are probably better than Fury, some that are Definitely better than Fury, and have all failed.
    That is it.

Thread Information