Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default alien life

I recently saw this show called NASA unexplained files. Very interesting stuff. So many weird things. NASA works from the point of view that everything has an explanation be it mechanical or some event New to science, but some of the things shown are quite bizarre and some insiders, including astronauts and high level engineers say the official explanations don't make sense. A lot of these events are on film which makes it even more fascinating.

I think it would be stranger if we were the only life in the universe than not. We see so little of it but with every inch Hubble can see we realize it is more than we can comprehend. All the strange lights and encounters by People, probably most can be explained away but there are some from around the world that no one has an answer for. It's always a fascinating subject of which I spend little time thinking of as I'm too busy trying to figure out life here. What say you, does it interest you, do you have an opinion, or do you not care one way another.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: alien life

I hope there is something more out there and that it might be wiser and smarter and take pity on me and call me up to the mother ship. This world is too stupid and mad and there has to be something better.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I recently saw this show called NASA unexplained files. Very interesting stuff. So many weird things. NASA works from the point of view that everything has an explanation be it mechanical or some event New to science, but some of the things shown are quite bizarre and some insiders, including astronauts and high level engineers say the official explanations don't make sense. A lot of these events are on film which makes it even more fascinating.

I think it would be stranger if we were the only life in the universe than not. We see so little of it but with every inch Hubble can see we realize it is more than we can comprehend. All the strange lights and encounters by People, probably most can be explained away but there are some from around the world that no one has an answer for. It's always a fascinating subject of which I spend little time thinking of as I'm too busy trying to figure out life here. What say you, does it interest you, do you have an opinion, or do you not care one way another.
    Even though we invent better telescopes and better microscopes we can still only see into this dimension further in or further out and will have to get very lucky to be focused in the right spot to be able to see something coming in from a higher dimension at maybe way above our material speed of light. I think if you all of sudden saw things getting around you had never seen before you could realize they had come up or down from a dimension either side of us and maybe not just from a material plane light years away.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very true Andre, I've read some very intense theories including most recently about the multi verse. But even with these theories the facts of the universe and its size make make me think life must be present elsewhere.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the universe is a reverse-sucking "copy" of the Multi-verse. "Sucking" because the time sequence of atoms decaying is in reverse---it is being sucked backwards by anti-matter. Anti-matter is so powerful that it can "suck" matter backwards, actually make the electrons spin in the opposite direction in their orbits. We are thinking we are moving forward, we get a sense of linear time moving forward INTO THE FUTURE, but instead we are in a reverse-sucking "copy" or "replica" of the Multi-verse. Past, present and future are all "copies" or "replicas" of the actual Multi-verse. We can only see within a certain range of cycles per second of electromagnetic energy, the rest of the Totality is well beyond our perception.

Science use to discount fairy-tale type descriptions of reality, but lately science is actually admitting there is OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT WE ARE JUST ONE'S AND ZERO'S IN SOMEBODY'S COMPUTER PROGRAM.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think there is intelligent alien life in the universe but because it is so vast that they do not have the technology and time to make contact with us because we may be extinct by the time they do.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There has to be so much more to the bigger picture than us, mere specs. Its amazing when you think about how temporary we really are. I'm betting we'll see more substantive 'proof' once we start launching billionaires into space and opening Starbucks in someone's backyard. We never learn

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    There has to be so much more to the bigger picture than us, mere specs. Its amazing when you think about how temporary we really are. I'm betting we'll see more substantive 'proof' once we start launching billionaires into space and opening Starbucks in someone's backyard. We never learn
    If it is ever found we are the only life in the universe, it will be very sad to think how cheap a price we put on it

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd have sex with a nice looking lady alien...god knows the human ones aint all that interested at the moment

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    If it is ever found we are the only life in the universe, it will be very sad to think how cheap a price we put on it
    I think that's where some of the fascination with aliens and space exploration stems from. Deep down we hate the thought that a bunch of hairless apes still shitting in their caves and working daily to have the most shiny rocks when we die is the peak of it all

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think we have alien life on earth, they are called the Kardasians.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes there is alien life.

Because the elements here on earth can be found in the cosmos, they probably have similarities with us. Consciousness (energy/spirit) however could exist outside of matter-any form of a (body).

Life force manifested through matter as flesh/body/vehicle-- probably differ from us- in that they don't know Budha, Krishna, Christ or Muhammad.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nasa are making a big announcement tomorrow about something found on mars, people speculate it is either the discovery of flowing water or some form of tiny lifeform or something :S Might be interesting

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Yes there is alien life.

Because the elements here on earth can be found in the cosmos, they probably have similarities with us. Consciousness (energy/spirit) however could exist outside of matter-any form of a (body).

Life force manifested through matter as flesh/body/vehicle-- probably differ from us- in that they don't know Budha, Krishna, Christ or Muhammad.
    So what, no wars, no arguing, damn boring aliens.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Nasa are making a big announcement tomorrow about something found on mars, people speculate it is either the discovery of flowing water or some form of tiny lifeform or something :S Might be interesting
    Wow. That passed me by. Interesting.

Thread Information