Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This Is White Privilege

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Honestly, I know many people of color, denilson200 is one of the very few I dislike. He is a racist pig.
    I'm a racist pig ?

This from coming from some1 who sends me private messages saying "Ya, use go wid yo bad self, tell dem white how ebil dey be. Like ya sayd, wite peepl r da duvil. Dey don even now ebonics dum honkey" ...given that it's hard to take you seriously.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This is brilliant.

The black fella can't find a lick of racism anywhere. Useless.

Martha, a black woman that runs a cafe, has suffered racism because a customer told her the grub was rubbish.

If you give away free doughnuts whilst wearing a mask it will take you a couple of minutes longer to off them than if you let people see your face.

Some store detectives/security guards are hopeless and should be sacked.

Mona, the girl presenting, is devastated that a scan of her brain reveals she is racist - towards black people.

Generally people are more attracted to white women. Nobody fancies black birds. Asians prefer Asians.

Muslims hate jews.

Conclusion - everyone is subconsciously racist.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The BBC the home of liberal pedophiles, what do you expect what's wrong with you lot en gauging
    with denilson you no it will only end up everybody falling out with each other.
    OVER AND BLOODY OUT.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    The BBC the home of liberal pedophiles, what do you expect what's wrong with you lot en gauging
    OVER AND BLOODY OUT.
    Really mate ? Thought we had all moved on from sending people to Coventry. Telling people who they should engage with now . The whole point of a forum is people should be able to disagree
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    OVER AND BLOODY OUT.
    Really mate ? Thought we had all moved on from sending people to Coventry. Telling people who they should engage with now . The whole point of a forum is people should be able to disagree
    Maybe but I for one will give it a miss, I find this guy has a knack to really divide and concur, I can
    see through him like fucking weak tea, you bear it in mind I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    This is brilliant.

Martha, a black woman that runs a cafe, has suffered racism because a customer told her the grub was rubbish.

If you give away free doughnuts whilst wearing a mask it will take you a couple of minutes longer to off them than if you let people see your face.

Some store detectives/security guards are hopeless and should be sacked.

Mona, the girl presenting, is devastated that a scan of her brain reveals she is racist - towards black people.

Generally people are more attracted to white women. Nobody fancies black birds. Asians prefer Asians.

Muslims hate jews.

Conclusion - everyone is subconsciously racist.
    That is a brilliant way to look at it but also the muslim got abused walking down the streets, the far right bloke wanted to keep England white (European) and the EDL pretends it is anti-muslim but really it is pro-white.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speak for yourself. You can keep your Kate Uptons and Jennifer Aniston and all those other white chicks who are rammed down everyone's throat.

The face of a black woman could turn me on. White women almost always had to be naked to have the same effect. So this was not even a close thing. I'm not here to bash white women.

It’s fine if white men prefer white women because most people prefer their own group, but it’s really ignorant to assume that every man would prefer your racial beauty ideals over their own.

Although I saw white beauty on television all my life. I never thought they were better or more attractive than sistas. I have no interest in white women. I can’t build a strong black family with one. I also believe you can’t fight your oppressor and sleep with your oppressor at the same time. It doesn’t work that way.

Sure if all white women looked like Scarlett Johannsen, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox then you may have a point in regards to how great looking white women are. But most white women I see on a daily basis are average. But the media puts these women out front as if to say, most white women look like that.

Even the likes of Reese Witherspoon, Katy Perry, Kate Hudson, Paris Hilton, Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock are all average in my opinion and are way over rated. Maria Sharapova is way over rated. If they weren’t famous and I saw them on the street I wouldn’t even look twice.

I think one of the reasons Marilyn Monroe is looked at as such a beauty icon was because of her curvaceous figure. I think whites know that nice butt and hips is what looks best on a real woman. That’s why the media hypes up imitation black women like Kim Kardashian.lol But no thanks,I’d rather have the real thing.

BBC iPlayer - Is Britain Racist?

This is brilliant.

Racism is not an angry thing. It's a system. They don't say "We only want upper middle class whites at Cambridge or Oxford or Harvard uni" but they create a system which pretty much ensures that. So when you see black people in high numbers jail, out or work, shot, homeless, that's the system of racism working as it should.

Couple of other things. Whites benefit from racism, psychologically and often materially. This causes them to turn a blind eye, to make excuses. Also the press, universities, scientific journals, museums, schoolbooks are controlled by whites, so they control what ppl think is the truth.

Racism makes you blind to racism and allows whites to live in a racist society and not notice. It seems “normal”. Blacks have twice the unemployment rate of whites? There must be something wrong with blacks. Whites live in neighbourhoods that are over 90% white? It is natural to want to live with one’s own.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster if you were constantly stopped when leaving a shop and searched when you had done nothing I am sure you would start to get a bit frustrated and think it is more than just some dumb security guard needing some race relations training?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Racism is not an angry thing. It's a system. They don't say "We only want upper middle class whites at Cambridge or Oxford or Harvard uni" but they create a system which pretty much ensures that. So when you see black people in high numbers jail, out or work, shot, homeless, that's the system of racism working as it should.

Couple of other things. Whites benefit from racism, psychologically and often materially. This causes them to turn a blind eye, to make excuses. Also the press, universities, scientific journals, museums, schoolbooks are controlled by whites, so they control what ppl think is the truth.

Racism makes you blind to racism and allows whites to live in a racist society and not notice. It seems “normal”. Blacks have twice the unemployment rate of whites? There must be something wrong with blacks. Whites live in neighbourhoods that are over 90% white? It is natural to want to live with one’s own.
    No they certainly don't say "We only want upper middle class whites at Cambridge or Oxford or Harvard uni" because those establishments need to hit a quota, this is why Asians with near perfect grades were recently told by Harvard "Too bad dudes, we've reached our Asian quotas, come back when you're Hispanic, Black, Indian, or something else"....is THAT helping white people? It's certainly not helping Asians.
    Harvard Accused of Bias Against Asian-Americans - WSJ

Are you going to give specific examples or are you just going to list things? Psychologically I'm benefitting from racism....how? Materially? Life is not like when Eddie Murphy got in white face and for the SNL skit to figure out the "White people give other white people stuff for free"....that's called satire

Why do YOU think blacks have higher unemployment than whites? I am interested in what you attribute that to other than the catch all "racism"...what specifically leads to that?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Denilsons of the world won't let racism just die. If left alone, racism would probably die of old age. In this modern world of globalization, racism is on its way out. Today's youth can't be bothered by idiocy like that. But continuing to rant about racism is like stirring a piece of drying shit. You break through the crust and it stinks up the place all over again. What's the point?

The fact of the matter is that Denilson (either by true belief or maybe just because he likes to pull everyone's chain) doesn't appear happy unless he's pulling the racism card, starting all sorts of arguments that go round and round and round. Nothing new is said... nothing new is proven... and those who have proven themselves either ignorant or just a bit racist will continue to spout their nonsense. Nothing changes.

Walrus was right in that Denilson is racist. The charge goes both ways. You think all white people are racist? You're being racist in that belief. Gawwwwd..... there's SO many other things to talk about... and all we can do is continue to rehash the same old crap over and over again.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Speak for yourself. You can keep your Kate Uptons and Jennifer Aniston and all those other white chicks who are rammed down everyone's throat.

The face of a black woman could turn me on. White women almost always had to be naked to have the same effect. So this was not even a close thing. I'm not here to bash white women.

It’s fine if white men prefer white women because most people prefer their own group, but it’s really ignorant to assume that every man would prefer your racial beauty ideals over their own.

Although I saw white beauty on television all my life. I never thought they were better or more attractive than sistas. I have no interest in white women. I can’t build a strong black family with one. I also believe you can’t fight your oppressor and sleep with your oppressor at the same time. It doesn’t work that way.

Sure if all white women looked like Scarlett Johannsen, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox then you may have a point in regards to how great looking white women are. But most white women I see on a daily basis are average. But the media puts these women out front as if to say, most white women look like that.

Even the likes of Reese Witherspoon, Katy Perry, Kate Hudson, Paris Hilton, Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock are all average in my opinion and are way over rated. Maria Sharapova is way over rated. If they weren’t famous and I saw them on the street I wouldn’t even look twice.

I think one of the reasons Marilyn Monroe is looked at as such a beauty icon was because of her curvaceous figure. I think whites know that nice butt and hips is what looks best on a real woman. That’s why the media hypes up imitation black women like Kim Kardashian.lol But no thanks,I’d rather have the real thing.

BBC iPlayer - Is Britain Racist?

This is brilliant.

That is a collection of ugly girls there fella - first ones worth a go but the other two are dogs.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a brilliant way to look at it but also the muslim got abused walking down the streets, the far right bloke wanted to keep England white (European) and the EDL pretends it is anti-muslim but really it is pro-white.
    A far right bloke wanted to keep England white? Who could have seen that coming?

The muslim woman didn't get any "abuse" until she put on the niqab and spent an hour walking up and down the same road, in that time an imbecile from a passing car shouted - go back to your own country.

I don't know much about the EDL apart from they look like a bunch of idiots.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A far right bloke wanted to keep England white? Who could have seen that coming?

The muslim woman didn't get any "abuse" until she put on the niqab and spent an hour walking up and down the same road, in that time an imbecile from a passing car shouted - go back to your own country.

I don't know much about the EDL apart from they look like a bunch of idiots.
    Did you see the look on his face in the market in London? He had never seen so many dark faces that I am sure he was about to pass out.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster if you were constantly stopped when leaving a shop and searched when you had done nothing I am sure you would start to get a bit frustrated and think it is more than just some dumb security guard needing some race relations training?
    A bleeper goes off when people walk out of the shop with nicked goods.

The experiment showed that anyone, regardless of race, can walk out of shops with nicked goods if you employ lazy security guards. If I owned the gaff you're getting sacked. Simple. That was my observation.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

u

A bleeper goes off when people walk out of the shop with nicked goods.

The experiment showed that anyone, regardless of race, can walk out of shops with nicked goods if you employ lazy security guards. If I owned the gaff you're getting sacked. Simple. That was my observation.
    I am sure there was a man bleeping away in the background whenever a Blackman walked out of the shop.

Thread Information