Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cooking

How many of you cook from scratch, or do you use prepared ingredients , for your dishes.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking

I got a hit dish that a few have taken from me-

10$ gets U about 10 pizzas. for 10 minutes of cooking time.

Dollar Tree store: I get the 10 soft tortilla shells: 1$
    Pack of Pepperoni 1$.
    You could buy 1$ sauce, but I spend the 3 and get Preggo @ the store.
    Fresh onion & Bell Pepper for about 2$
    Shredded Cheese about 2.79$ @ my store.

The key is to brown the tortilla shell in the broiler/bottom ( about 3-4 minutes)
    Have to baby it- turn it over about 3 or 4 x in that 4 minute time span- to keep it from burning on the edges.

Once it hardens on both sides- then U take it out add above ingredients.
    (in the oven-not broiler or microwave--I found that it will melt the cheese and not heat the sauce- if u do otherwise)

So in the oven for about 7 minutes....and U have what I call the Pizzatia.

I have some photos , I'll upload when I get the chance.
    Homies appreciated it. A couple of women loved it- one makes it for her kid & my nephews are crazy about it. Even mom loves it.

For My beef stew- I make it from scratch- but have it about once every other month- a shame I'm too lazy to eat right.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slim how many vixens have you won over to come into your crib with your delectable delights of culinary mastery?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL! Some say a way to a man's heart is his stomach, I say naw, it's his dick. HOWEVER, Women luuvvvv a man that cook more than hamburgers and so-called signature spaghetti.

Baby girl a year back told me that- anybody can make spaghetti, but damn baby you got it goin on in the kitchen.

After making some chicken and dressing for this one special lady ( I think [dressing]iscalled stuffing in European-American homes )

Panties were mine...she knew, I knew it.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It took 40+ years but I finally made a dry rub brisket and REAL mash tatters. Cayenne, brown sugar, garlic, black pepper, cumin, sea salt, *special herb, dry mustard...and shot of Captain to make it ooze.

bit the fork a record three times

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to subscribe to food and wine magazine. I would follow their gourmet recipes which would often leave me with twelve dirty pots and pans to clean but Damon I made some incredible stuff. I'd have to get top notch ingredients, some of which is hard to find, like truffles, and very expensive, but holy cow, what good food I put together. There would be layers of flavor. One recipe called for champagne vinegar which I thought couldn't be that much different than other vineyard but it was an animal unto itself. You need time and patience to cook gourmet but goodness it is worth it.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I make everything from scratch , also I cure and smoke all my own bacon / fish / cheese.
    I am pretty obsessed with food ,drink,and flavour.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I also really like to cook. I'm not a great chef but I'm lucky to have really nice ingredients most of the time, and I like to think I have a bit of flair. I basically can't be assed to make anything great except when it comes dinner, or I'm cooking for other people though. Breakfasts, lunch and throughout the day I generally just have something simple and healthy, but I go all out for dinners even if I'm alone. I make banging stews and dahls, good scratch bolognese sauce(even started making my own pasta partly due to @DarkLordAl s harsh criticism of my not doing so ), have a few pretty mean roast chicken recipes etc. Also love seafood. The other night I made some mussels in a thai broth that were delish. I can also see through shit and fly.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I also really like to cook. I'm not a great chef but I'm lucky to have really nice ingredients most of the time, and I like to think I have a bit of flair. I basically can't be assed to make anything great except when it comes dinner, or I'm cooking for other people though. Breakfasts, lunch and throughout the day I generally just have something simple and healthy, but I go all out for dinners even if I'm alone. I make banging stews and dahls, good scratch bolognese sauce(even started making my own pasta partly due to @DarkLordAl s harsh criticism of my not doing so ), have a few pretty mean roast chicken recipes etc. Also love seafood. The other night I made some mussels in a thai broth that were delish. I can also see through shit and fly.
    I'm glad I had a positive effect on your culinary journey , that is always my intention.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something easy from scratch is homemade soup,! it's easy and extremely nice and what
    could be so simple give it a go, with fresh crusty bread it's a good eat.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm pretty particular bout my food, i make it awesome, I have a lake next to my house, if i fish for bout 5-10 minutes i always get a fish, (Seatrout) also a lot of bass. I got family in the farmer work which supply me with potatoes, meat and vegetables. There some stuff i like to pick up from the market though. Like soy milk,

Pretty good at cooking too. i use to spend hours in the kitchen for a good plate, but lately I've been working to much so i have to make easier plates, which sucks.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I make a mean lasagne, and my currys are fucking awesome, if you like it hot then my madras is great if you prefer it mild then my murghi tikka masalla is absolutely amazing (I prefer my madras but the latter is pretty fucking special)

I also make a mean Sunday dinner, I live alone so its difficult to cook for one so everynow and again I get my mates round and cook them a dinner whilst watching the football and having a drink.

also does cooking stuff in the slow cooker count? if it does then I make a mean winter stew.

I'm actually not bad in the kitchen its just shit cooking for one.

Oh and cola gammon I love that shit man, a joint of gammon in the slow cooker with a quatered onion for 5 hours then throw it into the oven with a honey and mustard glaze, fucking mega that is

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

majority of the time though my food comes straight out of the freezer

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like you're doing good on the North Indian food there

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    LOL! Some say a way to a man's heart is his stomach, I say naw, it's his dick. HOWEVER, Women luuvvvv a man that cook more than hamburgers and so-called signature spaghetti.

Baby girl a year back told me that- anybody can make spaghetti, but damn baby you got it goin on in the kitchen.

After making some chicken and dressing for this one special lady ( I think [dressing]iscalled stuffing in European-American homes )

Panties were mine...she knew, I knew it.
    So you're saying you cooked your way in there haha

Thread Information